Aztlán orgullo en todo el mundo

We're taking over gringo, taking back what's rightfully ours, what you STOLE from us. It's our land, our rules. Scared? You should be. Let's see how the white man likes cleaning our toliets for a change. Just a warning gabacho, I had a bunch of tacos for lunch -- jajajajajaja

We are increasing our numbers in key districts, by 2020 we will have a Latino president, and Aztlán will be realized.

Don't like it? Go back to Europe, Pilgrim.

This is our land.

thats the guy from the balbo baggin movie

Making the place you fled TO in search of something better into what you fled FROM is what you deserve, bitch.

bump

can we get new england ?

Read your history book gringo you stole all the south and southwest from my people. We're jsut taking back what's ours

Stealing and winning/purchasing aren't the same thing. But if you're too weak to take it by force and instead choose to actually steal it like a pathetic snake, go ahead. It'll just become more of the same shit hole you came from, complete with drugs and murder. Enjoy. Nice bait.

I'm sure Northern Mexicans are gonna LOVE having chilangos and blacks in Mexico.

ding ding ding

STFU little Mexican faggot. Americans will never lose the Southwest to the savages that were the ancestors of The shitty Comanches, Aztecs, or Conquistadors. You fags are worse than the Inbred Hillbillys of Louisiana. Yall fuck little kids, cant hold your liquor, and you were breed from inferior genetics. Just look at the midgets of the Chihuahua region. Santa Ana couldn't keep his dick in his pants long enough to win the biggest battle of his life. 200+ Years of failure and somehow you fags think you can change that? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Go back to your momma's womb and cook a little longer.

daily reminder there were less than 500 spaniards in California at the height of Spanish California

Based Mexibro, we support you

Don't try to reason with this white scum, the time for arguments is long past us.

Keep making kids, educate them on their mexican heritage, and reject the gringo trash.

We will own the US before 2060

Might makes right.

weak b8 m8, get saged

Just FYI I am half Mexican and Half German. If half you spics could do some research, you'd realize you've been sold a load of shit by your ancestors. thats why every politcian in Mexico is light skinned, thats why catholicism is your religion of the region. That's why your national sport is Soccer, because Spaniards that are "White" came to your lands, raped and pillaged your women and children. You speak their native language and you run away from their tainted lands of Mexico to America and you spit in the faces of Americans while the spaniards still have their white cocks shoved firmly up your ass. If you could only see the irony. You are weak inferior men to side with a losing cause. You will always be the ancestors of losers. Everything the Spanish Armada touched on this side of the Atlantic ocean has crumbled. They were the most vicious, just look at Haitian Slavery... and yet you still let their culture run deep in your roots. You are the epitome of indoctrination. You already lost and you dont even know it.

Is this what the mexican equivalent of hapas is like?

akshually it's ours
I do not recognize this "mexico" either, fall back in line viceroyalty

It must be really depressing that you say "Fuck Gringos" while you willingly let "Spaniard Gringos Fuck You"... man they must be balls deep in your little average 5'4" male sized boi pussy.

>low self-esteem hapa Chicano doesn't even understand what the term "gringo" means
You'll get over your inferiority complex some day user

WE

You do know that nevada and arizona are just desert right? Desert with the most safeguarded military bases of the world's nr 1 empire.

There will be genetic plauge released and your kind wiped out before that happens.

LMAO you can't even enforce sovereignty in half of your country and you expect to take in more land?

You'll probably turn it into Narco land in no time.

Would make a great movie though.

ICE causing a lot of salt these days, lol. Heil Trump! Heil Sheriff Joe Arpaio! Dirty Mexishits getting deported by the busload. And you WILL pay for the wall. It just got ten feet higher halfbreed mongrel bitches!

which, by the way, just got ten feet higher.

a beautiful beautiful wall, folks. Believe me.

From what I've seen in real life, the half-mexicans were always shorter than full Mexicans. I think it's because the ghetto impoverished Mexicans chase after whitey and think they're winners in life 'cause their children are whiter.

mexicans ruined mexico. why do you want to ruin the Southwest. it's still a very nice place. but you want to turn it into stinky junk town vol. 2