Germans are finally waking up!

Germans are finally waking up!

Yay!

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2017/02/23/britains-got-bills-but-will-we-pay-settling-our-eu-budget-obligations/
youtube.com/watch?v=aYu2MarxLLo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Iran_relations#The_first_Pahlavi_era_and_Nazi_Germany
english.khamenei.ir/news/2197/8-10-million-Iranians-died-over-Great-Famine-caused-by-the-British
express.co.uk/news/politics/781613/Brexit-news-Article-50-talks-EU-exit-fee-50billion-Sir-Bill-Cash-Germany-war-debt-WW2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love you too Kraut-bros :)!!

the eternal kraut strikes again

Im a white Englishman who dont need no division on Sup Forums! EU? Nah. Euro-friends? YEAH!

Man, Germans are so petty and malicious. No wonder my ancestors kicked the shit out of you.

I-is this the beginning of a wonderful friendship?

i...i hope so! Brexit or not!

What about Anglo-centric friends? We know you didn't belong in that German retirement home dad, we're gonna take care of you.

Ok, two questions
>Top or bottom
>How soon can you be in Munich?

REPLY NOW

Your ancestors are from the USSR?

My ancestors were from Vietnam and were glad to return the favor

Lol you fucking nazi faggots just never stop do you?

Look, everybody needs a hobby!

STOP IT KLAUS!!

of course....you're talking about FAMILY senpai.

Upside down

And ONLY if i can have one of those caramel waffle things you guys eat that tescos sell a shitty import version of. TELL ME their real name

A country that was also reamed up the ass by the American military?

Niggers are the Germans of Africa

Milchschnitte?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight lmao

lmao true

10th April

Wew lad

There's a big world to trade with and we can do our own deals. So suit yourselves. Enjoy selling all those cars to your new jobless arrivals.

If that headline is true, then it just proves Germans are utterly useless to the human race. Two world wars and a migration crises, a failing currency, bankrupting and taking the industries of their Mediterranean "friends"... The best outcome for all of us is that it's cordoned off and collapses in on itself before it can cause too much damage.

>88%
What did they mean by this?

>50.000 American soldiers sacrificed their lives with nothing to show for it

winning!

You can thank our own politicians for that, the enemy got smeared across their lands.

>headlines today!
>germans asshurt yet again
>no end in sight experts say

Germans are little vengeful cunts. I wish Morgenthau would have gotten his way.

I'm uneducated on how the EU works, but why is there a negotiation? Is there a cancellation fee for leaving the EU? Britain can't just say, "I'm out. Go fuck yourselves."?

lmao

>why is there a negotiation? Is there a cancellation fee for leaving the EU?

First, fuck you for making me go all serious in a thread that was actually made for shitposting.

Secondly, it's not a cancellation fee, it concerns things like mutual obligations etc.

>The bulk of the €60 billion comes from commitments to the multi-annual financial framework (MFF) of the EU budget for the period 2014-20, which sets amounts for annual EU spending.

>The second main component is for budgetary commitments already made by the EU up to the date of Brexit, but for which the payments will only be due later (known in Brussels-speak as RAL, the French acronym for reste à liquider – still to be settled).

>The UK could also be liable for the pensions of EU employees who retired while the UK was a member of the Union.

blogs.lse.ac.uk/brexit/2017/02/23/britains-got-bills-but-will-we-pay-settling-our-eu-budget-obligations/

u jelly famalam?

Waking up? More like spiralling deeper into their nightmare.

>Secondly, it's not a cancellation fee
i was mostly being facetious in calling it a cancellation fee. what would happen if they just said they will not pay? Some sanctions or something like that?

>The UK could also be liable for the pensions of EU employees who retired while the UK was a member of the Union.
that doesnt seem so bad.

Just another terror campaing to scare bitish citizens and turn them against Brexit.

Spain roots for you bongbros.

>Be a member of the EU that isn't Germany
>literally letting another country control your fate

wew

>what would happen if they just said they will not pay? Some sanctions or something like that?

No, what sanctions could the EU place on them? The worst outcome would be they'd end up with no trade deal.

It's just the usual anti-Germanism. No German cares about the Brexit.

are the germans wanting brits to suffer, or the "quintessentially british" people to suffer? because one is racist

>88%

Guys, can't we all just get along? Can't we all just be brothers again?

How is this waking up? Seems like the goyim are still slumbering in their kike dream if they want to be mad at Brits for leaving the Arabpean Union. Oh wait nvm you mean the new diverse germans don't you?

we are brothers i apologise for the rabble my man

This is so typical.

You ruin Europe once, and the rest of the world makes sure you'll never forget it.

Ever heard of let bygones be bygones? Jerk.

Eat shit schwuler

Never happening.

Your country should not be saved.
Your people should be abolished.
Turn it to glass.
Move Poles and Hungarians in.
Nothing of value lost.

When a nuke wipes your shit skin brethren off the face of the earth so whites can repopulate the area in the future then we'll be cool, till then stop raping white people

Ok bongs, we'll loan you Trump for one week, and let him negotiate your trade agreement with those EUfags. You're welcome in advance.

>once

This is not the first time.

>we'll loan you Trump for one week,

They guy who failed to repeal Obamacare? The guy who had fired his closest advisors? The guy who said he's both a nationalist AND a globalist? The guy who flip-flopped on Afghanistan?

Yeah I think Brits will be better off without the support of the master negotiator lmao

>No wonder my ancestors kicked the shit out of you.

...and they fought for a multicultural USA alongside (((them))), so the average americans in 2030 will be brown and the whites will get punishd be them. Your grandfather must be a hell of a person, Tyrone.

Ok, but who's counting?

Good, fuck Brits and fuck racism

>english
>white
nice meme

The Americans won the Vietnam War. After Nixon negotiated a peace, Watergate happened, he resigned, the Democrats swept Congress, and cut aid to South Vietnam as Gerald Ford was begging him not to, all while Vietnam had the full backing of their commie bloc pals.

>The Americans won the Vietnam War.

Then why did McMaster, the guy who Trump hired to be his national security advisor (and he only hires the BEST!) dedicate an entire book called "Dereliction of Duty" to examining the question why America lost the Vietnam war? :^)

Wait 'til he gets to negotiating with you krautfags, cuck. Your gal Ang knows already.

I'm so intimidated :^)

As if the Western Front wasn't a complete ass kicking. Wipe the residue from your commie days off your shoes baba.

> old hags running all of europe
what hell is this

>Move Poles and Hungarians in.
>Nothing of value lost.
we don't want it Satan, everything that germany touches turns into shit
reverse midas touch

>Sun

Lol

Germany...
>Turk in disguise

you should be!
youtube.com/watch?v=aYu2MarxLLo

Haven't you already let in enough brothers?

uhm, is this a human?

Kinda :^)

nothing

carry on

Simple. UK should learn from Poland. Demand reparations for WW2, in particular the bombing of London.

Fuck the anglos. (I am not posting ironically. Anglos are the scum of the earth.)

gross

reminder that (((brits))) genocided 10 million Iranians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany–Iran_relations#The_first_Pahlavi_era_and_Nazi_Germany

english.khamenei.ir/news/2197/8-10-million-Iranians-died-over-Great-Famine-caused-by-the-British

In a way, it makes sense they would have this petty response. Think about it, if countries were to start leaving the EU left and right, what would be the last country remaining? It'd likely be Germany, the fucking epicentre of the migrant crisis. Above all else you can see this as the German public harbouring resentment over the fact that we are at least are able to try to escape the fate that they have no escape from.

>this just in: huge majority of Germans are cunts

hmmmmm

We love you Spain. I promise not to go get horribly burnt and drink too much beer anywhere else.
Not even Greece and they need the money

What happens if the 2 year negotiation period passes and there's no deal? Why does the UK even have to care what ridiculous demands the EU makes?

Tell them to deduct it from the reparations you owe them for WWII.

nah they don't think that much

eu=germany's darling
brits=fuck eu
germany=fuck the uk

genocide of germans is coming soon

The USA has had such childish leadership in the past too, though not now.

GWB: "if you're not with us you're against us" "mission accomplished" etc.

You can't change them.

Naziboos won't stand for facts, Ivan. They think that 18 let our lot escape from Dunkirk because he was being nice, that he wasn't expansionist, that he had offered an olive branch and that he could be trusted implicitly.

suuuuuuuuure

Krauts continue to remain despicable

The UK are insane and have their own migrant problem, decades old already. Just look at London, that is only the beginning. But at least brexit was some glimmer of hope.

The only countries in Europe that I have any respect for are Austria and Poland.

>get your ass kicked by the Nazis
>have to leave all your gear while you evacuate your troops with everything that floats
>Nazis kind enough not to massacre you on the beaches
>immediately start blaming the French
>make jokes about how they are cowards for getting defeated by the same enemy that defeated you
>claim an embarrassing defeat was actually a victory
>sit back and let daddy America win the war for you
>still lose your entire empire in the process
>continue to make propaganda about it three quarters of a century later

This is jew tier. So now we are supposed to hate the Greatest Generation because they fought against being overrun by Hitler? Fuck off.
JIDF KYS

this is seen as a bad thing why?

>Sir Bill, speaking as chair of the House of Commons’ European Scrutiny Committee, urged Mr Jones to consider how Britain has been a “net contributor for many decades” to the EU budget and so “our accumulated liabilities are offset by the extent to which we've made these massive contributions”.

>He added: “Perhaps also to bear in mind that back in 1953 there was a thing called the London Debt Agreement, where Germany - for all its malfeasance during the Second World War and its unprovoked aggression - found that in 1953, in circumstances which were quite remarkable, that we remitted one half of all German debt.

>“Therefore if you compare that situation with what it is now and given Germany's extremely dominant role in the EU at the moment it might be worth tactfully - not one of my strongest points - but tactfully reminding people that there is a realistic position here that we really don't owe anything to the EU whether it's legal or political.”

>In response Mr Jones noted Sir Bill’s admission over the sensitivity of the subject and replied: “I'm not entirely sure how tactful one can be when one is mentioning the London Debt Agreement. But nevertheless, clearly there are a whole range of issues.”

express.co.uk/news/politics/781613/Brexit-news-Article-50-talks-EU-exit-fee-50billion-Sir-Bill-Cash-Germany-war-debt-WW2

Don't let that roach set Semitic lies in your ears. Eurobros units and fight the common enemy. After that... Maybe... We can have some kerfuffle with each other. Eurobros unite!

HOW DARE THEY EXCESSIVE THERE RIGHT TO LEAVE THE UNITED STATES OF EUROPE!

>Nazis kind enough to..
stop talking shit. This makes no sense whatsoever. You failed to kill us on those beaches, that's all.
>Daddy America
I can see you're still upset that you have no friends, Wolfgang. Perhaps stop being such a cunt.

We aboslutely lost the political battle. This is when communism started its subversion campaign on the West. Judging by your posts, I'd say they're defeating Germany too.

There's at least two roaches in this thread, thank Gott you seem normal

France surrendered to those pesky rice farmers...we intervened then backed down from political pressure. totally the same thing.

Iranians are the only ones standing up to arabs and jews.

UK is meanwhile half african, and half arab.