Why did class and common decency become such a mockery?

Why did class and common decency become such a mockery?

Other urls found in this thread:

natmus.dk/historisk-viden/temaer/modens-historie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Around the time Burger King bought Popeyes

last time you sharted in the mart

That autist doesnt know how a suit is supposed to fit, its just ridiculous

t. /fa/

The jews want everyone to be a nigger

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

That looks like something from The Sims.

Serious question, when did it become okay to go out public in flip flops and sweatpants?

I genuinely don't understand how people feel okay going out like that.

Probably around the time you thought that standing in a suit in a goodwill looking startled is the definition of class

He likes to wear old suits, which are oversized by today's standards.
>Not watching reviewbrah

It called being comfortable

Because it was weak. The strong always wins.

So I guess the broader question is when did the maximization of the individual's pleasure take priority over everything else?

/thread

Jews should've been the first response. Pic related for anyone uneducated and bluepilled enough to think it's sarcasm: the father of the (((psychiatry))) industry.

I cant wait for when he runs for office

Kek... Wait, that didn't actually happen right?

Fuck you, faggot.

If you watch and of his popeyes reviews he marks it as the start of a downward trend.

Fuck, this is a brilliant post.

>tie in pants
jesus christ

>pale blue tie on a white shirt

that's the real autism

>post a thread about "class"
>use a picture of autistic faggot in a thrift store with a dollar suit on

I have no idea.
I like dressing more formally, now that I do it every day I honestly feel out of place when I'm just wearing a t-shirt.
No suit though, I'd be the only one wearing a suit in the entire office and it'd be a bit ridiculous.

An autistic faggot who lives off McDoubles and frozen pizzas, no less.

This is what peak performance looks like lads.

You guys realise reviewbrah is just a role he plays? He reviewed water you morons.
It requires literal autism to not see how he constantly cracks up trying to be serious. Jesus Christ

What did he mean by this?

>forward head posture
>peak performance

Suits are uncomfortable and stupid looking. Fuck off back to the 20s cuck.

That picture is certainly from Scientology's "Psychiatry - Industry of Death" exhibition. Right?

>requires autism

o ;ole revoew braj

when the draft ended

The vietnam draft was the biggest factory of lefties of all time.

That looks like effort

Wrong. Cuck.

if you are hawt you can be classy if you are butt as ugly you can't sorry beta cucks

Next time when it's hot or windy with rain wear a suit see how it works out nigger.

class is just your arbitrary concept of racist whiteness and a means of signalling to other white people how white you are. fuck you all.

t. tanned Dutchman whose parents chose economic opportunism over raising their child amongst their own culture and people

who represent you?
a king of kitsch himself

Yeah that's why there should be a draft/some sort of mandatory public service, but don't use it for retarded land wars in Asia.

Why are you so butthurt every day toothpaste?

t. classlet

Oh gosh what a shame.

If I show a book to the cat, its reaction is about the same. Blank dismissal. Doesn't even make an impact. No conceptual framework for even looking at the object in front of it.

>literal fedora larping
>class

nigger

My life turned 1000% for the better when I stopped dressing like a rural and suburban retard and adopted the alpha look of the urban intellectual.

Where did you find grandma's coat and purse? You give those back!

>ugly suit no belt
not classy at all

Another question: why has men's business fashion gotten so much worse? Back then they could wear looser, bigger dress shirts and jackets that were comfortable. Now the emphasis is on really TIGHT shirts that practically choke you. I don't get it.

Which year was the best fashion year for Denmark?

natmus.dk/historisk-viden/temaer/modens-historie/

Personally I think 1930, which suprisingly is 10 years prior to nazi super fashion invasion of Denmark.

1960 is the worst, that's the Beatles decade.

CHEAP suits are uncomfortable and stupid looking. A good suit is the most comfortable thing you can wear short of a swimsuit.

He wears a cock cage, anything is uncomfortable to him.

Fuck this guy look retarded.

Why does he buy clothing thats like 2 sizes too big? Look at those tiny hands and tiny feet.

You haven't even seen my final form.

is that how nordic people dress these days?

can someone explain this quote?

don't teach the fish

>pay 300$
>5 minutes later wrinkles all over
>look like a douche
Nope.

I work with a nigger who wears pajamas everyday

nailed it

if i had a daughter i'd hope she would meet someone like this kid

>300$

>tfw polish bums would be avant-garde fashionistas in Helsinki

is this /fa/?

I mean in terms other than muh jewish puppetmasters

Um no sweetie. Not everyone is into overly tight shit. Reviewbrah is into the old school drape silhouette.

>Swede thinks he can fuck with reviewbrah.
You're pathetic.

>$300
Hahaha nigga my last suit cost me £1000 what even are you on

It's not his outdated fashion sense that people are freaked out by, it's the individuality to have an interest in that type of clothing and actively wear it out in public. It's punk in a sense.

No. Unless you're a perfectly /fit/ chink that won't look good on you and it's likely made if shitty material that will fall apart after wearing it 3 times.

It' not a mockery, he just looks goofy in general, especially in an outdated oversized suit. Handsome chad in a suit is no problem.

Reviewbrah is 100% Alpha. All of the sub-betas laughing don't realize they're cucks sucking on mainstream communist femdick.

suits are not supposed to be tight, ever, you fucking niggering monkeys

Your an idiot or a kike. What can I say.

There is a difference between tight and ill-fitting you absolute autist

>t. slim fit flat front-wearing, dick riding faggot

You'll never know the joy of wearing baggy, cuffed, pleated wool pants that breathe like air and have all the pocket room you'll ever need.

his problem is that he has a baby face and that his suit doesn't even fit properly.

>mens

It heavily depends who is wearing it and if people can pull this looksummer off
For example, a lot of Mediterranean man style themselves in the classy way, they just have the jawline and manly aesthetic which other people lack

>cheap used, ill-fitting, old suit
>no belt and, as above, pants do not fit
>cheap polyester/cotton mixed H&M shirt, shit tier
>crap vinyl looking slip ons
>greasy disgusting brillcream in hair
>OP thinks this is "class"
You're either delusional or are intentionally making this look pathetic because deep down, you are a NEET and you resent dress clothes wearing professionals.
This NEVER was class.
Even back in the 1950s, someone would have assumed he was poor if he dressed like this.

If you dress in an expensive suit ($800+) and it actually fits you, you're always going to look better than every other person in the room. Always wear a quality, high thread 100% cotton shirt.
You can get away with no-belt provided you have the loops removed and buttons added for suspenders (not the clip on ones).

biz/man here by the way.

To answer the question unironically, the decline in (fitting, and good looking "dress clothes"), happened because faggots, cultural marxists, and retards ruined society and most people are now indolent, lazy fuckers that have no concern about how they present themselves.

Go ahead and get your nigger $600 nike sneakers, some sweats, ugly jeans, t-shirt and a hoodie--- the only people that will complement you are gutter trash, black people, and scum that aren't even worth knowing to begin with.

also the tie tucked into his pants, who the fuck does that?

no belt either.

he looks like a joke.

why do burgers do this? why do they wanna use suits 3 sizes too large?

hoo boy, total lack of self confidence. she was probably very serious, but he is too much of a virgin to take it for the compliment it is. instead he assumes its a sarcastic insult and freaks out. for shame

I would cum if /fa/ young white men (minus the reviewing hamburgers part) became the new punk. Imagine a sort of ironic punk movement if a bunch of well dressed young men meeting up to discuss politics, culture, and philosophy, work out, then going out to kick hippies and skateboarders out of parks or help homeless veterans and shit.

looks homeless