What is /Pol's Opinion on Dating Shiite Muslim Woman? Redpill me

Shiite Muslim woman from middle east (lebanon) but she doesn't practice any form of islam and she eats pork, drinks beer, dress like normal but modest way.

She has somehow traditional values about dating, marriage and family.

Don't ask for Sup Forums for dating advice, ever.

only date Hezbollah women since they are redpilled on (((them)))

How light is her skin? Left and right look OK but middle is too dark (your kids won't look white).

>things that never happened

fuck off with your shitty hypotheticals that don't actually exist, you're the same as "hurr ur daughter brings home a nigger but he makes 200,000$ a year treating cancer patients wud u let dem fukk"

autism having faggot

They are GOAT.

Lebanese/persian girls are so hot, and they are conservative as fuck, hate jews/americans.

How do you say "devil worshippers" in ISIS again?

this is not just a personal dating advice, this is a racial question.

real hezbollah women are very conservative on their beliefs.

actually I find middle one more attractive. my girl looks like her too.

this is not something super strange or very rare bro, calm down. also as a blond european man it's easy to talk to open minded muslim women.

not american, not jew.
they hate jews true but not average americans unless this american wants to bomb middle east.

Blood is King. Religion is but an idea, and all ideas serve blood.

go ahead, you are probably a mongrel yourself, why else would you even ask this question

mongrels gonna mongrelize

yes they will. half white half middle eastern kids always end up looking BLEACHED

does she have a brother she fucks?

All Muslims are shiite

all muslim women are shite

>Muslim woman
>eats pork, drinks beer
Does your brain work? She's retarded. Into the trash it goes.

>eats pork
>drinks beer
>dresses normal
>from lebanon

Lebanon is literally as degenerate as any filthy gulf nation. If you're telling the truth, don't go for ANY Arab women. They're all gold-digging whores that are willing to put up any act just to get a greencard/citizenship/whatever

She most likely is using you just to say to her other filthy arab friends that "she has a white sugardaddy".

This is how it works with all Arab women, or at least, Arab women from stable countries.

>Turk
>Blond haired european

go for it desu

>dating a muslim
That's Haram bro. She cheating on her god imagine how hard she gon cheat on you.

Also
>degenerate woman denounces her tribe
You think that dating material? You're gonna have a tough time in life bud.

>tfw I'm agreeing with a ""muslim""

in any relationship, the person that converts is the cuck

I work with a bunch of muslims in their 20's. In everyway they're just like whites, except they may dress more conservatively (the women at least). They love dogs but won't eat pork.

But I think they tend to stick with their own when it comes to dating and marriage. In that way I find them admirable, unlike whites/christians that will fuck anything under the sun.

lebabese arabs are decent people. stay the fuck away from rest of ar*bs though

Sauce on the middle one.

some are cute

CUTE

I'm dating a catholic Chaldean , I say go for it bro.

thanks turk bro

the one in the middle is hot as fuck

You're dating 20 generations of brother-sister / cousin-niece incest.

>implying you could even talk to one of them without looking like a retard
life is suffering, boyz

Keep in mind when you're marrying, you're marrying a partner and her family. She might be westernized but how about the rest of her family? Are they going to be ok with her marrying a non muslim? If not, do you feel like asking her to cut ties with them? if so, are you ready to deal with them for the rest of your life?

Marrying outside your own culture is always a gamble.

This

Only if she is willing to convert or leave her shit tier religion, otherwise you're throwing your legacy away on future camel jockeys.

do they actually have middle eastern girls in croatia?

>Are they going to be ok with her marrying a non muslim
Seeing as how OP is from Turkey I'm going to assume he's Sunni

If she ain't white, it ain't right.

The middle one, please.

Shia girls are god tier

How about Western women?

i'd marry this chick (left). I doubt her or the ones on the picture are even muslim though.

She must convert to Christianity. And you will have to move far away from her family so they don't honor kill her. She will eventually want to go home to visit them, probably to show off her children. You must prevent this at all costs. She will die and you will never see your children again. This happens even in very liberal, multicultural Muslim societies.

Half iraqi half white kid at my school looks like a total sandnigger.

Muslim's not a race dummy