Wow I'm a leftist now

Sorry guys, but I have betrayed you.

A chick at my work (health care shit) said that people with disabilities should self-exclude themselves from applying to certain jobs because
>it is sad
>they cause embarrassment in the employer

I told her to fuck off and took a leftist stance. Something on the lines of:
>everyone should be given a try
>the employer needs to grow the balls to say no in their face if he doesn't want to hire them
>if I had a disability, I would do exactly the same... No time to care for people who have bad feelz when I am around

Now I know very well some of you Sup Forumssters stand by the statements of my co-worker.
But I am a libertarian, so I felt compelled to tell her to fuck off.

But am I a leftist now?

How come I never see any cripples using the cripple spots or pregnant ladies using the prego spots?

And also why aren't there any nigger spots in the parking lot? Don't they need more privilege?

I do think the handicaps sense of entitlement is awful, at the same time the Amerucan Way is all should be givem a chance to work and succeed. Tricky subject user. Ypyre nor being leftist, btw, you're being simply fair. The libertarianism you'll grow out of after high school

Because they're overrun by old people, fat fucks and niggers.

Shill thread

That's an American problem.
In Italy there is the widespread habit of moron rednecks to park on their spots... So that they are always taken.

Literally a non argument by you.

What sense of entitlement? When's the last time you saw a cripple except at a WalMart?

When's the next Million Cripple Roll to protest for more cripple rights?

not a leftist just a cuck

>Tricky subject user. Ypyre nor being leftist, btw, you're being simply fair.
Haha true

>after high school
Tfw I realise I am 30 and have become a libertarian after living in Australia for 5 years

Fuck you I've been here since 2008

Ditto.

Speaking as someone with a physical disability (I don't have a leg, lost it in a car accident), I think it makes no sense to advocate for the disabled to do a work they, by default, cannot do. Jobs must be performed by those who can perform them, that's best for society. If you get retards in the line of production of computers, your computers will be shitty and low quality. If you get a surgeon without hands, you'll die in the surgery room. Etc. Personally I don't like being treated with kid's gloves. I can play football with prosthetics just fine. But I always hide them under the pants and don't show them because I don't want to be treated in any special way.

Segregated toilets and sheit?
B-b-but that's racisssss, user

We have those already. Niggers for some reason like to use the cripple stalls because they like the extra space and apparently want to blow their assholes apart like homos (sexual cripples) by having poor form on the toilet.

Not being able to shit right must be terrible, and that's one of the things for which I will always have empathy for the cripples.

>If you get a surgeon without hands, you'll die in the surgery room.
OK, but these are super specific roles.
E.g. you could perfectly have a GP with no hands... Except they'll have to sign receipts holding the ball pen with their teeth.

Jokes aside... One thing is to say: I wanna be an acrobat. Another thing is to say: I wanna join this company and see if I could be a resource for them.

Btw the chick was talking of Dwarves.

If they can't do the job as efficiently as a valid then don't hire them.
Otherwise I've no problem with disabled in the workforce, I even find this positive.

>Niggers for some reason like to use the cripple stalls because they like the extra space and apparently want to blow their assholes apart like homos (sexual cripples) by having poor form on the toilet.
How peculiar

>I do think the handicaps sense of entitlement is awful
Can you make a specific example of a handicapped person acting entitled?

Have you ever met a Jew?

Fuck gimps and retards. We should be killing these worthless fucks.

Now we're stretching the semantics.
Jews have high IQ.
They are your masters... So I doubt their sense of entitlement has anything to do with disabilities

Communism is a mental illness

Jews are mentally disabled. That's what makes them demand everything from everybody else while complaining that they are crippled and disadvantaged.

I can tell you've never dealt with Jews very much.

The constant whine of learned helplessness coming out some some disabled people is absolutely sickening. Add in an entitlement mentality because of the burden they carry that you don't which they think gives them the right to drone on about it for hours if you let them.

Yeah those disabled people suck and they are an embarrassment. But the majority are not that.

Most are just trying really really hard to have a normal life in spite of often immense barriers to success. Those people are more isolated than you can imagine and they pay a high price for each day of their life. So they value it more than others. They have gratitude where others don't. Yeah, their wheelchair is dirty because they live in it and can't afford new pads because medical markets take $5.00 worth of foam and charge them $590.00 for it.

Thanks for standing up for the silent disabled who have the guts to try to be normal.

No youre not leftist youre just a contrarian, i do the same i always adopt the opposite belief of the person im arguing with.

>Personally I don't like being treated with kid's gloves. I can play football with prosthetics just fine. But I always hide them under the pants and don't show them because I don't want to be treated in any special way.
Okay, but I am not saying that people with disabilities should be given a free pass to anything.
I am just saying that it is pointless to ask them to not even try.
My argument with the chick was: you try to see if they perform. Then eventually decide.

No point in asking them to exclude themselves a priori. Telling them no in advance is tantamount to treating them with gloves.

Same goes for women in the army. Let them try... Sélection will be automatic... But later. Not in advance.

>being a reasonable person with different opinions is being a leftist now
This place is really fucking my common sense now. Time to get out of here for a little.

i dont see how this would make you a leftist.

Why is everyone in this thread so fucking stupid?

Piracy is juvenile.

>i dont see how this would make you a leftist.
>This place is really fucking my common sense now. Time to get out of here for a little.
Come on... That was just a joke to trigger pol. I am just interested in serious participation and wanted my share of echo chamber. But couldn't help putting up a little trigger

>Why is everyone in this thread so fucking stupid?
Did you forget where you are leafshit? Sup Forums is where the brainlets go to play.

That's not inherently leftist, your stance does not necessarily fall anywhere within the left/right paradigm.

You're a complete fucking moron who doesn't know what words mean because you learn about the world through memes and marketing.

>Piracy is juvenile
Legality is mainstream

>A chick at my work (health care shit) said that people with disabilities should self-exclude themselves from applying to certain jobs because
>it is sad
>they cause embarrassment in the employer
by extension society should execute all people with disabilities because "its sad" and "they cause embarrassment to society"

>Btw the chick was talking of Dwarves.
Woah, why didn't you say she was hateful against the wee ones? That's a whole different issue. Personaly I don't know why boss wouldn't want them. I'd hire tons of them, split my floors into 2 for double working space and have a mandatory costume day every Tuesday.

I fundamentally agree with you. Judge an individual by their merits, not their class or social group.

You sound like you're subverting
Must be leftypol
Fuck off leftist

I wouldn't apply for a job as a pediatrician because I'm unqualified for that job. A handicapped person is certainly able to apply for a job they're ill-suited for, but they shouldn't assume they'll get it.

Good point.
I think it's because people who are ACTUALLY underprivileged just want to be treated normally and given the chance to succeed on their own merits, and get offended at the idea of being given special treatment or tearing others down to their level.