Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6LtyFTEdis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boomers ruined everything. Millennials are just
their legacy.

source?

(((Google)))

Millenials are just a slightly less shitty version of boomers

The end of the West is responsible for millennials.

Boomer ruined everything and fried their brains on LSD, thus the millennials were doomed to fail due to their parents failure to grow up

This. Boomers were the ones who pulled the pin on the grenade. Millennial were just the fucking saps who were holding it when it went off.

First post is best post.

This.

First off they fucked the economy by building it up on loans and debt. They refuse to relinquish anything and expect giant payouts when they do sell anything (property, stock, businesses).

Soon the old will outnumber the young and all those elderly are expecting pensions.

Millennials ruined everything. Their parents raised them. Both are responsible. No one takes responsibility for their role.

grade inflation started with gen x, the science war was waged when millennials were in elementary.

Millennials were raised by Boomers
They let them play video games all day
They gave them medals just for participating
They told them to go into thousands of dollars of debt to get a Liberal Arts degree
And told them there will be plenty of jobs for you when you graduate

nobody can prove you wrong OP, you are right. though boomers have some blame too for raising them so improperly.

at the end of the day though it was millennials that dropped the ball.

to understand what millennials have done, think of the people who carry the olympic torch. they pass it off from person to person. but when someone passed it to millennials, they threw it in the river and then pissed in the river as a sign of disrespect. that's millennials.

then they turned around and thought they were "cool" and "hip" and "trendy" for doing so. they were like "hurr durrr, its good for the white race to die" without realizing that its their own children that are going to suffer in the world they allowed to be built.

millennials are the worst form of scum on the planet. worse even than the boomers that they hate

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

you are literally the only user to speak truth in here, the rest are butt hurt millennials trying to pass blame to boomers for their own failures as special snowflakes. Godspeed user

This one is CLASSIC!! Why millennials so lazy? why won't they work? why won't they leave mom's basement?!? WHY THEY RUIN EVERYTHING?!?

KYS, OP FAGGOT!

They don't know how to think, and make political decisions based on emotions.

take a look at the comments of this video for example
youtube.com/watch?v=S6LtyFTEdis

The generation raising them did ruin it all.

found the millennial hiding in mom's basement

Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times. (Millennials)
Hard times create strong men. (Gen Z)

>to understand what millennials have done, think of the people who carry the olympic torch. they pass it off from person to person. but when someone passed it to millennials, they threw it in the river and then pissed in the river as a sign of disrespect. that's millennials.
>then they turned around and thought they were "cool" and "hip" and "trendy" for doing so. they were like "hurr durrr, its good for the white race to die" without realizing that its their own children that are going to suffer in the world they allowed to be built.

A typical moron leaves replies like that! Boomers failed to explain to their kids why they need to carry a torch, why they need to eat vegetables and only drink water and not coca cola but since all the boomers invested heavily in shit that kills their kids is why they kept that secret to themselves! So, just like your shit torch not being accepted is the same way all of your boomer trinket garbage that you've collected over the years will not be accepted after your death or before!

DIE, YOU OLD FUCK!

P.S. you blame Millenials for their shortcomings because their retarded Boomer parents failed to teach them what is right and what is degenerate and what do you think Millennials been giving birth to over the past 20 years?!

once again, KILL YOURSELF, faggot, do it kindly

WOW! Very clever! unlike you Bronie shit-streak I haven't lived at home since I was 15 and rather be homeless in the streets than ever deal with my moronic Boomer parents. What's it like projecting your shortcomings on Sup Forums?

roasties*

wat is millideals?

wtf dude first of all not to be a dick or use old memes that have been co-opted by the left, but this sounds like a major TRIGGERING imo. second of all WTF? it doesn't even make sense. i can't even decipher what you're trying to get at other than to convey that you're angry. lastly i'm not a boomer. i'm the same age as everyone else on this website. i'm a millennial. that doesn't mean i'm not going to recognize the reality of what millennials did though. fucked the world up tremendously. i've never seen a group of people with their heads more up their asses and i know for a FACT that older generations were not this way when i was growing up, at least not to the same degree millennials are.

you seem like a soulless person to me, who doesn't care about the world around them or the system they are a part of. only cares for himself and wants to take take take. what can i say? typical millennial?

damn i just realized, saying "TRIGGERED" to people used to be so much fun, but then the left really long ago took that saying over and ruined it. just like "safe space" and "snowflake". they don't even apply them properly. they just use it for anyone they disagree with, same as they do with everything else. sad. leftists truly make me sad

>'m not going to recognize the reality of what millennials did though. fucked the world up tremendously.

Wow, you really are a MORON! How did Millennials fucked the world if they aren't even allowed in Governing positions which are still to this day occupied by the Boomers?! Also, very moronic of you to assume everyone is a retard like you who visits this site! Don't group me in the same closet as you, you fucking leftie/commie tranny bitch!

It was already dead before they were born. The "greatest (goys) generation" killed the west in 1945.

Boomers were teens or early 20s when the greatest generation passed the 1965 immigration act.

lol? where is the rule that bars millennials from serving in the government lmfao. this is pretty fucking funny dude. do you even know how "democracy" works?

god if i didn't know better i would say that you are just a satirical troll.

also i promise i won't "group you in the same closet as me" lmfao, whatever that means. fuckin' ridiculous

All boomers are just consumers. They are the perfect normies. None of them can see things from a different perspective. They get settled in a way of thinking, and that's it. They settled into this mess and are comfy in it.

They are the spawn of garbage. They are even worse, though that doesn't absolve boomers.

sheeeit

bend the sapling and you ruin the tree

you reap what you sow

and so on...

This. After years of demanding censorship and 'safe spaces' they turned around and started saying "Hurr durr, conservatives are the reel snowflakes" every time someone disagrees with them.

Best post in this thread

The downfall of the west started long before millenials. When we started living in square boxes made of concrete and gave up on God.

Shitty parents raise shitty kids.

You know if it weren't for Harvey I wouldn't be responding to this shittery but damn you both I just can't risk it.

fuck you boomerfag. you're not getting your social security when you retire.

The West was dying long before we were born, killing ourselves in huge numbers and then allowing shitskins to immigrate into our countries.

sure I will, we'll import non-whites by the millions to replace you as wagecucks before I let you millennials ruin my retirement

Millenials are just a scapegoat used by boomers.

Boomers ruined this country, millennials are just the sorry fucks that have to deal with it.

but you're importing illegal wageslaves who don't pay taxes and use lots of government services. that's the problem.

The Baby Boomer's sensibilities are offended by absolutely everything

Importing so many of them who use our social safety nets without putting a cent into them ever is the reason they're all bankrupt in the first place, fucktard.

Even the faggoty video about millennials ruining everything was made by faggoty millennials.
WOAH

Its the Boomers they raise shitty kids. I am born in 1990 and raised by boomers. Still love them but the one I admired were my grandparents( born in '20 and '32).
Their influence got me into redpilling myself.

Born 1991, how did I do this?

no more gibs will be left over for you. enjoy your retirement in a cut rate old folks where you'll eat gruel and get fucked in the ass by abusive dindu and MS-13 caretakers.

Fucking Americans ruined everything.
Had to fight for the Jews and invade Vietnam.
Had to fight for the Jews and invade Korea.
Which led to the creation of a anti-war movement aka fucking hippies, the peak of degeneracy.
And then they exported it world-wide.

fuck you and your stupid images

>Prove me wrong
>>Protip: You can't
Yeah, the millennials inventing feminism, satanism, marxism, and jews really fucked over the planet. We should just gas all the millenials.

BTW: I am born 1990. So as what Gen do I classify?

>to understand what millennials have done, think of the people who carry the olympic torch. they pass it off from person to person. but when someone passed it to millennials, they threw it in the river and then pissed in the river as a sign of disrespect. that's millennials.
Except a lot of boomers let the torch go out, and some kept the torch for warmth and left their kids out in the cold. Some traded the torch for diversity. Some of the boomers were even .... with ***HER***.

>and i know for a FACT that older generations were not this way when i was growing up, at least not to the same degree millennials are.
Yeah, the boomers spoiled their kids, gave them self esteem even if the were shit, didn't beat them even if they needed it. If a young generation is shit then they were probably raised shit.

>sure I will, we'll import non-whites by the millions to replace you as wagecucks before I let you millennials ruin my retirement
Some people would rise up and kill their elders, good thing the millennial were taught better than that.

>no more gibs will be left over for you. enjoy your retirement in a cut rate old folks
Hmm, wonder if burial by alligator is as cheap as it seems...

As a boomer I can say most of that stuff in OP that you "lost" wasn't worth anything.

But the debt, the racial demographic damage, and the loss of freedom are all associated with my generation here and worldwide. I was disgusted by it as it was happening, but most people in my generation weren't like me and I had to go along to some extent.

Nah, by the time we boomers gave it to the millenials, it was a somewhat phony torch, a hollow torch.

Nice pic, I don't recall many hippies taking such risks.

Antiwar movement was much stronger because we had a draft. It wasn't principle as much as they did not want to be drafted. That whole movement was very phony, or shallow among stupid people who didn't see the phoniness.

>Soon the old will outnumber the young and all those elderly are expecting pensions.

That's why we're bringing in all these low-IQ Somalis to get high paying jobs in tech and replace you, go-I mean, guy :6)

Don't blame millennials.

Blame their parents for raising them to be over-protected children and "friends," rather than self sufficient.

fuck you

Western civilization was fucked before the Boomers were even adults, blaming it on millennials is retarded.

Is this ever going to originally stop?

Good. Western Civilization is so 20th century. Are you faggots unable to imagine anything better than le Western Civilization?

I don't even know why I'm still in this thread anymore, oregano

Here's your goddamn (You). Now kys

Get off this website now and never come back

Never

My mother is near the hurricane, so I will reply just this once.

Fuck you

Shit started going downhill really fast when Reagan was elected with the help of the October Surprise (cahoots with Iran). Under Reagan our corporations were hollowed out by LBO's, we amnestied the Mexicans, our S&L's went away, and more ridiculous stuff under the guise of "morning in America" "shining city on a hill" bla bla bla.

>Nah, by the time we boomers gave it to the millenials, it was a somewhat phony torch, a hollow torch.
Yeah, it used to be a torch for the posterity of Americans, got switched to a beacon for inbred masses yearning to rape free. And jews swapped the gold for paper quite some time ago.

sorry for allowing Jews to enter the country, sorry for the creation of the Federal Reserve and the defeat of Hitler, also the running up of the national debt and the Shitskin Immigration Act of 1965.

Oh wait, those all happened before I was even born, and the people responsible are all dead or about to die? Maybe we should fix the fucking problems instead of flinging shit at each other.

Looks bad, but America grew a lot in population. Maybe a % of GDP is better?

The problem is normies, of all age groups and ethnic groups and classes.

Fucking normies ruined the West, and you know it.

Until you disavow Chad and Stacey and all their works, you will never be red-pilled.

Jews were in the country from the founding.

Kys

What's now considered normie used to be considered a bit slow. Racial damage, vaccinations, whatever.

>Oh wait, those all happened before I was even born, and the people responsible are all dead or about to die?
Could you at least take the rap for universal suffrage?

eat shit u faggot bazinga redditor

>The problem is normies, of all age groups and ethnic groups and classes.
Yeah, the more intelligent and wiser should fix that by forming secret groups to control them from the shadows.

Reagan brought us out of the deep recession and into years of prosperity even though he fucked up on some policies. When Clinton signed in NAFTA that was the beginning of the end

most people don't realize this, but in the 10,000 years following the agricultural revolution humans have been naturally selected to be increasingly docile, submissive, and unquestioning. Dietary and lifestyle changes following the development of agriculture also caused us to lose about 10% of our brain mass, according to the archaeological evidence we have. Normies are a byproduct of civilization itself. Civilization being a mistake is the final redpill.

just die virgin.

Reagan (or maybe the Fed) first put us INTO deep recession by forcing interest rates to extremely high levels. (Volcker).

Before that under Carter we had high inflation. But generally life was good. The holllowing out of corporations was an unmitigated disaster. Jobs were never secure again.

>Civilization being a mistake is the final redpill.
Methinks it's more like Civilization causes detachment from nature, which causes life (nature) to become diseased and deformed; technology and connection to nature probably need to be developed in tandem to not be savages or borg.

>just die virgin.
Simple suicide doesn't get you VIP heaven passes. Or into Valhalla at all.

>Strong men create good times. (the silent generation )
>Good times create weak men. (Boomers)
>Weak men create hard times. (Millennials)
>Hard times create strong men. (Gen Z)

FIFY

Yup, I agree with everything you just said.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tl;dr giving them pigmonkeys fire was a mistake.