Alt-right Island

Kanacea Island, Fiji

Yours for $26 million.

>3000 acres
>mountains
>depopulated
>coconut plantation
>airstrip

It could probably sustain about 500 of you motherfuckers. Fiji is pretty much a failed state right now in case you want to declare independance.

Other urls found in this thread:

vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/pacific-ocean/fiji/kanacea-island/
privateislandsonline.com/south-pacific/vanuatu/pilotin-islanddown
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we're thinking Maine, we need electricity, internet, hospitals and tendies n sheeiiiit

Better not be a Sausage Fest.

With 26 million you can easily buy enough land to exceed that island. Build a small town and be able to still have the freedoms given to you inb4 jonestown 2.0.

I don't get it with you larping faggots, there is no need to buy an island.

that could sustain way more than 500 if you built cabins or houses on the side of the mountains

pol larp thread #4532

It was funny when it was Tuvalu. OLD and SAGE

fuck fiji

We'd better take control of means of production, finance and entertainment from the jews than spend on land .

Are you guys retarded? Why don't we just form a group like the Jews? We move into host countries and only hire other members of / pol / and fuck non-pol members over. We could take control of the courts, entertainment, financial systems, educational systems. You know just like the Jews. They are only 2 percent of the USA. We could pick a country with a low
population and dominate it. Poland, New Zealand are my 2 picks.

>low population
>Poland
one of the most populated european country + excommie wasteland

mighty fine pick for crafting paradise from

>Western influence was strongest when spread across the world through colonialism
>/nupol/ = just leave us alone, let us have our own little white enclave
>learned nothing from history, from like Chyna, Britian, France

Why not.

Indian cheap wombs clinics + western egg inseminated by you sperm

This could be the Amazonians 2.0

Sup Forums does not need a LARP kingdom
Sup Forums does not enter real life ever

Newfags need to leave immediately

Full.

You sound anti-pol. I am reporting you to the anti-pol-defmation league. You are on our list!

>low population and dominate it.
>Poland
Nope, it's pretty populated. How about Switzerland?

I think we should do the island in Vanuatu because it's cheaper, smaller, and there isn't already an existing business

food

there is no we in real life
kys

I want this to work, but only because after three months everyone will be dead and /out/ can just walk in and take over.

Forget 500 you can fit 23,437,500 if you use the same density as Kowloon city

import asian women by the truckload

It's probably going to be wiped out by a massive tidal wave sometime soon.

No. We can take over the coconut plantation. We can also do stuff with cryptocurrencies and tax havens. We can also find some other agricultural industry. We can even set up trade agreements with other nearby nations

Or we can bill it towards South African refugees

That escapism, and it's not what we need.

If you simply want to live among whites without struggle, then move in the white countryside.

Otherwise, fight with us, to change the dogmas, to subverse the discourse. When they knock you down, you gotta get back on your feet, and you can't stop now.

>vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/pacific-ocean/fiji/kanacea-island/
>privateislandsonline.com/south-pacific/vanuatu/pilotin-islanddown

The only 2 problems I have with kanacea is that it's really expensive, and there's an enisiting business on there that we'd have to somehow drive out

Yeah but we're talking about making our own system of government

we are moving to a white countryside lol

kekistan?

Tuvalu was better
SAGE