WHY?

WHY DID YOU DO THIS, TEXAS?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4826216/Poor-dog-abandoned-Texas-flood-waters-rise.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pets_Evacuation_and_Transportation_Standards_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Someone better have fucking saved that doggo.

Well. I guess Texans must just be shit fuck people. Excuse me while I don't give a shit if you all die.

The Daily Mail photographer unchained it apparently. No other details about what happened after.

A dog makes a fine meal, bong.

Get back to best Korea, gooky.

Modern fags like yourself are always overly hysterical about the welfare of animals. No one in billions of years of history really cared about a dumb fucking dog or cat. Then you childless wonders show up and make complete whiny fags about yourself over a dumb dog.
Have a kid. Stop being nervous fag about dogs.

100% of all dogs abandoned in Texas are from hispanic owners.

God i hate texans now.

TEXANS ARE WORSE THAN CHINESE !!

Only a non white would say such a thing.

GOOT HEVUNS!

The dog probably got loose during the evacuation and had to be left behind. Not sure if they allowed pets on the busses either.

That's pretty factual. They usually don't use collars so it's harder for animal control to track the owner down.

according to the weather report it's gonna be category 5 for 5 days!

pets are not allowed on evacuation transportation.

Poor Mexicans without a car left it.

Did he fuck it?

Wrong.
Let me guess. You have no kids. Nervous fag that has daily neurotic thoughts? Nailed it - didn't I?

Shut your over-breeding mouth, nigga.

For me, a dog life > a shitskin's life

this desu

It was chained up? Definitely a Mexican's dog.

I HEAR THE VOICE OF RAGE AND RUIN

youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE

Wrong.

Let me guess. You live in a ghetto and have 15 gorillian chil'en who all have dumbfuck names likes 'lemahnjellah' and 'orunjellah', Laquueeesha.

Why

I bet he did.

Because texans are deluded beaners that think they're so """""""based"""""

I doubt that's true. Loads of people that aren't the obvious ghetto cunt posting ITT would flat out refuse to get on if they couldn't take their beloved dawg.

Probably because a bunch of dogs that don't know each other on a bus with a bunch of people is dangerous. Imagine a pit bull fighting a Rottweiler on topic of grandma.

shutup asiafag go back to your weak concrete country

Yeah, CAT 5 climate disruption, and all the polar bears in Houston are doomed.

>abandoning your dog

this should be penalized by at least a year in prison

I once abandoned my dog during a hurricane. He was fine when I got back 2 weeks later. He was a lunatic anyway.

SINK THE TEXANS

You are a low fuck. Kill yourself immediately.

10 to 1 that's a nigger's doggo.

Bureaucracy. They should just make 30% of evac transports able to accept animals because in a lot of these natural disaster scenarios people who would've otherwise evacuated will choose to stay if they're forced to leave their pets behind. Most of these people have animal carriers too so it's not like the city has to pay for a lot of cages. Usually there has to be a 3rd party group who handles animals because the municipalities don't bother. Llike I said, 3rd party charity groups will go around helping people with animals... the cost of installing cages in a van/truck isn't really that high but I guess it's too much when you've got to support all the illegal gibsmedats.

Nope. It's law that they have to be evacuated.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pets_Evacuation_and_Transportation_Standards_Act

You've actually been cucked by a dog. Thats pretty funny...

Daily reminder that tex*ns aren't white

And you've obviously been cocked by every Trayvon in the ghetto, li'l Laqueeesh.

That poor dog is probably owned by a nigger who decided to leave it chained up to a pole while he an his fellow shi+skins decided to evacuate, OR MORE LIKELY they stayed behind and are now out LOOTING HOUSES while the owners are away!! Bastards! goddammed niggers OUGHT TO BE SHOT ON SIGHT WHEN THEY RETURN

Jewish press person takes picture, leaves dog to die.

On the hangers still, too. What a fucking embarrassment.

You need to go back

Honestly why are so emotional about some dumb dog or cat? Nature is just a giant cess pit of violence...everything is constantly killing everything else.
Its one of the wonders of your liberal mentality. You have this exaggerated adornment for "nature", but nature itself is completely violent and brutal. You fail to see it and live in a cartoon bubble and trade pics of dogs on leddit. What a repulsive fag.

It's a massive natural disaster you faggot. A day of hurricane pounding and flooding everything, many people that died aren't discovered yet. And you're bitching about one dog? You fucking cunt.

No back to go to - been here since 1780's. I think its fine to help a stricken animal. But your nervous chic-like hysterics send off strong fag vibes. Old nervous Nelly, worrying about pictures of dogs during a fucking hurricane.

Oooo. Hark at Laqeesha having just read her first li'l bit of Nietzsche.

Save your amateur-level nihilist appeals, faggot. You'll have to try a lot harder.

....wait...it get's even better!! (pic)

LET ME GIVE YOU GUYS A HINT!
East TX is going to be FULL of LOOTING NIGGERS and other undesirables doing the same. Just wait for it! (THERE ARE ALREADY NUMEROUS REPORTS OF LOOTING IN CORPUS CHRISTI going on by Africoons - GET YOUR GUNS BOYS!! It's NIGG HUNTING SEason)

At least I'm going to die with a nice set of teeth

> YOU MAY ONLY CARE ABOUT ONE THING AT A TIME EVER AND I WILL DECIDE WHAT THAT IS

This is how fucking retarded you are.

how would you feel if you were tied up to a pole in a hurricane, and how about just chained up there and left there even after the hurricane was over? Seriously, consider this and answer

I cannot make out what's going on in that photo. Is it a giant dead frog?

prove tht statement faggot

Probably a nigger that did it

>No one in billions of years of history really cared about a dumb fucking dog or cat.
Could you be any more fucking wrong?

Didn't know there were so many coons in texas.

source,u lying cunt

I'd feel like, maybe if I was a better dog, or maybe if I hadn't settled for nog / spic masters, I wouldn't be in this situation.
Reddit = cancer.

1) I am a fag, so thanks for noticing
2) it's a fucking dog tied up to a pole in the middle of a storm. Do you possess no empathy?

0/10

Terrible

if you run over a dog in the uk you have to stop, if you run over a cat you can carry on. there's a reason for that

When we start exterminating sub-humans this guys is the first to go right?

it's obvious the owner found a sexier breed, incidents of dog sex in the Texas go up by a 36% when it's flooding.

>waaaaaahhhh a dog died

for fucks sake this place is nothing but children holy shit. You people are pathetic

Yupppppp

Damn bro you're so tough!

Dogs are meant to be working animals. Its interesting that you think by turning them into giant helpless pussies, you are somehow doing them a favor.
You are just a big "unhappiness creating machine". Everything you touch becomes "unhappy" like you.

>if you don't want dog cock in your mouth its because ur not white

hahahahahaha, go back to watching disney you butt hurt little bitches.

I have working dogs, I wouldn't want them to drown. What's your point?

B-BRO YOU'RE AN UNHAPPY P-PUSSY JUST LIKE YOUR DOG HAHAHHAHA MAGAPEDE XDDDD FUX DOGS BEST GORE DOT COM

wtf leaf

Hope you're overrun with Mexicans desu.

damn, thats a good dog breed too.

I have now hexxed the owner, they will die within 4 months.

you can live with niggers if you want to. you can move to africa. why aren't you living with niggers right now?

in the land of the dickless, the 3 inch shaft is king

it ain't hard to be tougher than these pussies

Not human anyway. A 'human being' by definition has the ability to exercise and act on compassion.

That county is all benefits alcoholics and tacos tacos tacos.

Since when this fucking thread is full of reddit?

How thick is your eyeliner?

Sooooooo
Did texan live up to the stereotype that AR Shotgun to the looters or not

lol were catholic

So edgy.

Didn't read but it was definitely a nigger or Mexican, not a Texan

no eyeliner today because had to go to safeway with mom to buy my tendies

and even I look down on you furry faggots

t. chingchong wang
you need to go back

RIP

HE WAS A GOOD BOY
F

it was probably a nigger or spic who left it there

someone got shot in the head last night trying to loot some guys house during the hurricane some faggots are just retarded

LOOK AT THEM ENGINEER! THEY'RE MAKING FUN OF TEXAS!

cans.wav

>dog does endless tasks for us (police, guarding, service, bomb-sniffing, etc)
>dog doesn't deserve to be treated with respect and have laws protecting them

A dog has likely done more to assist people then you have ever done in your life you edgy autist.

This. Women and redditors have fallen for yet another Jewish trick.

Duh. Looks chiwawa as fuck

this

I actually agree with this

Hope you have some beautiful children who willingly contract HIV from a hoard of rapefugees.

Yeo stfu nigga. Go kneel down and kiss ya wife’s feet cause that’s all u good for