Why the fuck did Trump pardon Joe Arpaio?

Why the fuck did Trump pardon Joe Arpaio?

>currentaffairs.org/2017/08/wait-do-people-actually-know-just-how-evil-this-man-is

>[Joe Arpaio] was deadly serious about one thing: using his power to retaliate against anybody who criticized him. Infamously, after a critical report on him had appeared in the Phoenix New-Times, Arpaio had his deputies stage late-night raids on the homes of the paper’s publishers, arresting them in front of their families. When the county Board of Supervisors cut Arpaio’s budget, Arpaio and the county attorney conspired to indict board members on dozens of bogus felony charges as an “anti-corruption initiative.” An official who later reviewed the cases against the officials concluded that the “record is littered with behavior so egregious that a reasonable person’s sense of fairness, honesty and integrity would be offended.” The scheme was so transparent that the county attorney ended up getting disbarred over it (and the board members ended up—in a familiar pattern—having to be paid multi-million dollar settlements).

The guy is a fucking walking liability. He engages in Saturday morning cartoon levels of villainy. His actions alone have literally cost the taxpayers of Arizona millions in damages.

THIS is who Trump wants to pardon? Draining the swamp my goddamn ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf
phoenixnewtimes.com/news/disbarred-ex-county-attorney-andrew-thomas-two-flunkies-must-pay-six-digit-sanction-after-lawsuit-loss-8101495
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To expose Obama not being born in the USA

Because he's loyal, which ironically is also his weakness and why it let him get manipulated by deep state shills like bannon gorka and flynn for months.

The Deep State is actually (((The Deep State)))

negatory, trump finished cleaning out the deep state shills already with the departure of gorka

Why is Bannon and Gorka concern trolling about Miller and Kushner? They must really hate those types of Jews.

>Bannon, Gorka, and Flynn are absolute abominable human beings Trump has aligned himself with
>They're so bad they must be plants by the deep state!

Fucking really? Even Obama's administration told Trump not to mess around with Flynn when he was leaving office.

>Joe Arpaio was forced by the deep state to stage late-night raids on the homes of the paper publishers that criticized him.

How insane must you be for THIS to make sense?

he clean. It took Obama 6-7 years to force him out.

He had to throw the kitchen sink at him for anything to stick.

He had to write an executive order that Arpaio would defy just so a judge to hang him on contempt of court for refusing to follow his executive order.

for the lulz

>he clean. It took Obama 6-7 years to force him out.

What is it about:
>When the county Board of Supervisors cut Arpaio’s budget, Arpaio and the county attorney conspired to indict board members on dozens of bogus felony charges as an “anti-corruption initiative.”
>An official who later reviewed the cases against the officials concluded that the “record is littered with behavior so egregious that a reasonable person’s sense of fairness, honesty and integrity would be offended.”
>The scheme was so transparent that the county attorney ended up getting disbarred over it (and the board members ended up—in a familiar pattern—having to be paid multi-million dollar settlements).

Makes you think he's clean?

he treated latino trash gangbangers like trash. Oh no, dey be good boys. Dindu nuffin wrong.

He was throwing hardcore bangers in the can. Obama got pissed because he wasn't sucking MS13 dick.

my favorite instance of reading up on the guy so far has been when he relocated a bunch of prisoners to tents in 116F heat. then when the prisoners complained, he told them "our soldiers over in the middle east are in 120F, and they didnt commit any crimes"

this. literally /ourguy/

I don't give a shit about latinos.

Staging late night raids and arresting the publishers of a newspaper on trumped up charges because that newspaper criticized you is an ABSURD overreach of power.

Likewise colluding with the county attorney to get revenge on the Board of Supervisors cutting your budget is fucking despicable.

Either one of those events should have seen him tried and incarcerated.

yeah, he's clean.

Organized crime, Democrats, SJWs, and the liberal deep state hate him.

Look at how political correct Democrats run cities. Check out Chicago. Black nationalists, Mexicans aren't happy with law enforcement unless criminals can do whatever they want.

Arpaio went Elliot Ness on them and was untouchable, so they hated him for it.

Out of frustration a liberal judge just decided to take offense to his actions and held him in contempt. She convicted him without a jury. Bullshit bench trial and she was trying to humiliate him with 6 months in prison.

Ah, sweet, sweet leftist butthurt. Can't get enough of it. Fortunately, there's an endless supply these days.

People who haven't lived in AZ don't know how fucked i the head that guy really is. In a way he is just like Trump, set in his old ass ways.

>Why the fuck did Trump pardon Joe Arpaio?

To make faggots like you upset :^)

Noice

Because he did his job a little to well and the establishment wanted to make an example out of him. Trump isn't even going after illegals that hard, he's just letting law enforcement do their jobs.

The Obama DOJ and their SJW judge went balls out and railroaded him in desperation to get a Democrat elected.

They basically fisted him with any cooked up charge they could make up.

One of the dirtiest, most corrupt, and most transparent witch hunts in history.

Fucker was railroaded and everyone involved should be disbarred. 100% political motivated legal hit job.

You're insane. You are actually insane.

I find it bizarre that when you shits are confronted with actual conspiracies you turn a blind eye, and yet pounce on notions of lizard people, moon landings, and government mind control. Your perception of reality is literally ruled by agency, you sift through information while holding tightly to your preconceived notions- and if that information challenges those notions? You discard the information instead of re-evaluating your world view.

If Joe Arpaio is pardoned by Trump and derided as a blemish on the face of society by the enemy tribe. Then he is of your tribe, and thereby can do no wrong.

If you aren't absurdly wealthy then you are one of the easiest goddamn marks on the face of the planet for interest groups hostile to your wellbeing. You know that?

What about Stephen Miller? He's adamantly pro Israel.

He belongs in his own GULAG.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

you can find obamas LEGAL birth certificate on the white house website:

obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

why dont you pop that into photoshop for me and look at the layers...

that is all

Quads confirm.

Not an argument, faggot.

I don't even consider myself a Democrat, yet your mindset is:
>If Trump pardoned him and it makes people upset, they must be liberals and so them being assblasted in turn retroactively justifies Trump pardoning him.

Committing human rights violations that get us in trouble with Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch is okay because someone else is going through the same thing amirite guise XD

Shut up dweeb.

>Do good
>Forces of evil attempt to stop you from doing good
>Use their own dirty tricks against them so you can continue to do good
>This someone makes you a villain

Because there is nothing to fucking ARGUE here.

The guy is responsible for some of the most criminally corrupt actions of a Sheriff in Pheonix history, and you fuckers are caught up in:

>BUT HE PROFILED LATINOS SO HE CAN'T BE BAD

What the fuck am I supposed to do with that? You apparently have already decided he's Trump's anointed one. That any information describing what a corrupt piece of insane shit he is must be "false news". So what can I do except point out how insane you shits are being?

Having people whom he deems uncooperative in custody literally beaten to death or strangled and inquiries chalking it up to an elaborate and convenient accident counts as doing his job?

Lmao this is all you guys have left. Shareblue is about to be shoad. Obama isn't born in the USA. kys nervous shill.

Because he is /ourguy/

bumping my own post so you fags can see this

If the media is sperging out over Arpaio while a hurricane is ravaging Texas, it make the media look bad. Trump knows this.

>Better go for the ad hominem attack, I'm a dumbass and can't defend this Joe Arpaio shitbag so I'll just throw anything against the wall to see what sticks.

self bumps don't work

LE PRAISE LE KEK /R/LE_DOLAN FTW SHADILAY LE KEK GUISE LOLOLOL XDDDDDDDD LE SHAREBLUE COMMUNIST NIGGER DYKE FAGGOT CONSPIRACY AND LE JEWS LE PUTTING LE WATER IN LE FLUORIDE SUPPLY LE DAY OF LE ROPE PRAISE KEK XDDD!!!!!!

people have lived in 110+F heat for millennia, it's nothing. prisoners are just whiny

see you guys are freaking out. Enjoy watching Hillary get the death penalty and Obama locked up for the rest of his life.

Joe did nothing wrong, therefore he doesn't need to be defended.

I reiterate; shut up dweeb.

Because Trump is a faggot. Hasn't done anything he promised, actually revitalized the swamp, now spends his time on stupid worthless crap like pardoning some dago.

>muh distraction
Fuck off

>Forces of evil attempt to stop you from doing good
>Use their own dirty tricks against them so you can continue to do good

How the fuck is raiding the homes of, and arresting, the publishers of a newspaper that criticized you on trumped up charges construed as fighting against the "forces of evil" using their own dirty tricks, and not an egregious overreach of power?

Let's say this guy was some racist latino, and he turned a blind eye to any crimes committed by latinos, and some newspaper criticized him.

Then, in response, he stages late night raids of the newspaper publisher's homes and arrests them.

Would you think: "Yeah, that's totally legal. Good on him"?

>joe did nothing wrong
>violated the first amendment which is freedrom of the press via retaliation

oh you fucking cucks, the shit you'll defend for your daddy figures

>ignoring the rest of that thread pointing out how shitty he was at his job

We need 1 million sheriff joes

People who live in desert areas weren't forced to eat moldy food, intentionally kept away from heat-alleviating methods, psychologically tortured and humiliated, or constantly threatened with brutal beatings and torture. This is Eastern Bloc-tier shit.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Are you implying that he's obligated to talk to the press or something?

Arpaio is a pedophile supporter. Trump is a pedophile supporter. You want to make MAGA well then start by lunching any democrat and republican official you can find

No, I'd want him jailed. You see how it works? This is a war. And in war, you protect those who protect you.

Thought we weren't meant to answer shill bait
Guys! Fuggit

My (((sponsor))) reminds me, I'm not a robot

wow look at that blistering rebuttal you must be a master debater

>LE KEK PRAISENING KEKENING EPIC WINZ FOR THE LULZ LE EPIC /R/THE_DOLAN WINZ WE ARE LE LEGION WE NEVER FORGETTI WE NEVER REGRET THIS IS EPIC FOR THE WIN XD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLIS

>failed to investigate

Notice the weasel wording.

>le weasel wording meme

Do you have real sources for that?

You have to be a paid shill. You and
Are going for the standard "firehose of falsehood" tactics to misdirect or deride any information that runs counter to the narrative you want to promulgate.

You're throwing a lot of shit out there. However none of it was stuff he was prosecuted for.

fuck off cia nigger.

failed to investigate is not an argument.

Joe Arpaio is a maggot who deserves to gang-raped. Bad move Trumps.

hi, Guo wu yuan ren kou pu cha ban gong; council, Guo jia tong ji ju ren kou he jiu ye tong ji si bian = Tabulation on the 2010 population census of the people's republic of China by township / compiled by Population census office under the state; population, Department of; statistics, employment statistics national bureau of (2012). Zhongguo 2010 nian ren kou pu cha fen xiang, zhen, jie dao zi liao (Di 1 ban. ed.). Beijing Shi: Zhongguo tong ji chu ban she

wow your logic is absolute trash lmao

he was criticized. by the press. this is a constitutional right (freedom of the press). he violated that right by arresting the members of the press who criticized him.

there is nothing to even ponder here. he is unconstitutional. this is not even radical or illogical, it's so damn simple I'm honestly perplexed by the mental gymnastics that you are doing to defend this idiot

>Yeah, what Joe Arpaio did was fucking illegal and worth incarcerating, but he's in my tribe.

YOU STUPID FUCK

IF WE DON'T DEFEND OUR FUCKING LAWS THEN THERE'S NOTHING WORTH PROTECTING.

Oh my god, you double thinking, hypocritical shitbags.

You are the reason our country is so rife with corruption that it's a wonder it hasn't collapsed on itself yet.

How about your race and culture? That's more important than laws. Laws are for when you've won.

"It is the principle that no person should be judged without a fair hearing in which each party is given the opportunity to respond to the evidence against them"

>IF WE DON'T DEFEND OUR LAWS
>proceeds to defend some old idiot (arpaio) who consistently broke the laws, even when it would have benefited US citizens and protected them

kill yourself retard

Test

>he violated that right by arresting the members of the press who criticized him

Sounds like complete bullshit.

Post a source and maybe I'll believe you.

He also ignored 32 child molestation cases.

>However none of it was stuff he was prosecuted for.

Which is part of what I find absurd, any one of those things he did should have seen him incarcerated. That he wasn't is itself an indication of how bad shit has gotten.

It was literally in the OP.

Here's another though:
phoenixnewtimes.com/news/disbarred-ex-county-attorney-andrew-thomas-two-flunkies-must-pay-six-digit-sanction-after-lawsuit-loss-8101495

>Thomas, Aubuchon, and Alexander infamously joined forces with Sheriff Joe Arpaio in the late 2000s in a corrupt coup against county officials and their lawyers. With the help of Aubuchon and Alexander, two top acolytes of Thomas', trumped-up criminal charges and a bogus RICO complaint were filed against county judges, the Board of Supervisors, and others. A state Supreme Court disciplinary panel later deemed Thomas and Arpaio an "unholy collaboration."

I don't give a fuck about Arpaio but seeing that cunt Anna Navarro get butthurt on CNN was worth it.

Why do you think? Nothing but intellectual dishonesty from you. Here's a question for ya. Why wasn't Joe permitted a jury trial? Why did Judge Snow not recuse himself when his brother in law was an attorney at the firm who brought the case? Why did Judge Snow have 'ex parte' conversations with the plaintiffs? And there are plenty more travesties of due process and malicious prosecution but I can't be bothered wasting my time telling you. A feeble dishonest child of the lie. Fuck yourself pussy.

It's the OP lmao

I think you have me confused with the person I'm arguing against, I think Joe Arpaio is a shitbag who should have been incarcerated years ago.

What the hell do you think culture is, you dumbass?

Laws are supposed to be the legal embodiment of the mores of our culture, and I thought being "anti-corruption" was a fundamental aspect of that culture.

But apparently we, as a society, are actually two-faced with double standards. What we should instead have codified in our laws is that "it's fine when people are corrupt and take advantage of our society if they're a certain ethnicity, but if they're another ethnicity and trying to take advantage of us? Fuck 'em."

What the fuck is up with these shitty article titles? Is a neutral title story uncool now?

>DUDE! This guy is like super evil and here's why!

Fuck millenial news

Laws are only useful so long as they serve the interests of the nation. It isn't in the nation's interest for illegal aliens to be untouchable.

Fuck spics, that's why

>It isn't in the nation's interest for illegal aliens to be untouchable.

But it is in the interests of the nation to let the Sheriff collude with the county attorney to try and fraudulently arrest the Board of Supervisors over trumped up charges?

What the fuck? I also don't see how holding the shitbag accountable for all the despicable shit he's done somehow translates into "illegal aliens becoming untouchable".

That seems like a massive non sequitur to me.

>148888

Hey fag there's no proof he did that.
Just vague speculation coincidentally by enemies of his who want him out.
Was never convicted for that, pure speculation on your part.
Quit calling your speculation fact
I bet you believe in pizzagate don't you?

If that Board of Supervisors are trying to stop the Sheriff from protecting his community, then yes, it is in the interests of the nation for the Sheriff to do that.

Wonder what false-flagging trumpcuck came up with this graphic.

You don't need fucking dissembling tactics when reality is on your goddamn side. Look at Joe Arpaio's history as Sheriff, his wikipedia page reads like a goddamn criminal indictment, each controversy tagged and dated with a corresponding reference.

Uh, what the fuck?

Here:

>Thomas, Aubuchon, and Alexander infamously joined forces with Sheriff Joe Arpaio in the late 2000s in a corrupt coup against county officials and their lawyers. With the help of Aubuchon and Alexander, two top acolytes of Thomas', trumped-up criminal charges and a bogus RICO complaint were filed against county judges, the Board of Supervisors, and others. A state Supreme Court disciplinary panel later deemed Thomas and Arpaio an "unholy collaboration."

Do you want me to find the fucking transcript of the court proceedings as well you delusional dickbag?

Are you retarded" Arpaio is the opposite of the swamp, everything he does works against the globalists and their attempts to destroy America and the rest of the West.

> Arpaio’s criminal conviction is routinely, in fact almost invariably, described in one of two ways. Either that he continued to engage in racial profiling despite a court order to stop. Or that he continued with immigration sweeps contrary to a court order to abandon them.
> Both descriptions are inaccurate and misleading.
> In the underlying civil case, federal Judge G. Murray Snow did find that Arpaio had unconstitutionally used race in making traffic stops in an effort to find illegal immigrants. In fact, it was the central finding in the civil case.

> Snow’s remedial orders, however, went far beyond simply forbidding the use of race in initial traffic stops. He ordered Arpaio to get out of the immigration enforcement business altogether. Even with a legal stop, Arpaio was to either charge people with a state crime or let them go. No detaining them or turning them over to federal officials for immigration violations.

> It was this edict to get out of the immigration business altogether that federal Judge Susan Bolton found Arpaio in criminal contempt for violating.

> However, Bolton’s decision does not include a finding that the sheriff’s office continued to illegally use race in initial stops, or any other legal problem with the initial stops. It was what the sheriff’s office did after the stop – turn people over to the feds for immigration violations without charging them with state crimes – that Bolton found in criminal contempt of Snow’s civil orders.

Is this cuck nu-pol?

In what world is pardoning a guy who BTFO illegals a bad thing

Well in this country there is the presumption of innocence. A bunch of newspaper articles aren't enough for me to call for his lynching. I'm still reading some of the articles. I read the one about the sexual abuse investigations and that's 100%
Bullshit and misleading. Obvious attempts to poison the well.

>If that Board of Supervisors are trying to stop the Sheriff from protecting his community, then yes, it is in the interests of the nation for the Sheriff to do that.

You're right, that means the only recourse he would have had at that point was to MAKE UP BULLSHIT AND ARREST THE WHOLE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS ON TRUMPED UP CHARGES. THAT SOUNDS LIKE A LEGALLY SOUND IDEA AND NOT AN EGREGIOUS ABUSE OF POWER. NO SIR.

War is war. Abuse is just a word in war.

>>[Joe Arpaio] was deadly serious about one thing: using his power to retaliate against anybody who criticized him. Infamously, after a critical report on him had appeared in the Phoenix New-Times, Arpaio had his deputies stage late-night raids on the homes of the paper’s publishers, arresting them in front of their families.

WHAT A BOSS

So mad

>Saturday morning cartoon levels of villainy
liberal spotted

>Well in this country there is the presumption of innocence.

Presumption of innocence doesn't translate into "willful ignorance" you douchebag.

>A bunch of newspaper articles aren't enough for me to call for his lynching. I'm still reading some of the articles.

Maybe the fact that the county attorney was disbarred over his actions, that Arpaio's county had to settle every lawsuit brought against it costing taxpayers a total of $45 million dollars is a good indication for how bankrupt Arpaio's witch hunt was.

That is 90% of all people calling themselves conservatives on the internet today. It was funny at first but now it's as loathsome as the left, maybe even more so with the Christ-cuckery element. Neither side is worth fighting for, take the Black pill.

We're talking about our own goddamn country. Are you seriously promoting civil war?

Maybe corrupt stooges like Arpaio who shit on all our laws against the rest of us?