Syria General /sg/ - Late night Edition

We are not associated with telegram/twitter autists that stole our name& larp as terrorists. We advice int. agencies to monitor those platforms

Archive/study
syriagenerals.wordpress.com

>SOUTHFRONT Aug 25
youtu.be/K_D_ImtOpbY

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Dara'a Aug20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>Central Sy Aug19
imgur.com/a/BA17m
>Raqqa Aug19
i.imgur.com/yoGtMJM.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3
>SE Sy Aug10
imgur.com/a/grK9i
>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 25
>Nabhan Group of the Tiger Forces launches op in so. Raqqa, recovers 80% of lost ground
>New secure communications system tested by Ru military in Syria
>42nd Brigade fires 20 missiles in E. Damas, inflicts heavy damage on HTS positions
>RuAF destroyed over 1,000 terrorist sites in Sy this week, 90,000 total airstrikes over whole campaign
>SAA liberates Salibah, Mukayman Al-Shamali, and Tal-Albawi from IS in Sheikh Halal
>Lavrov: US strategy in Afghanistan a "dead end" preconditional terms with Taliban a "mistake"
>AMAQ release batch of photos from recent offensive on SAA in rural Raqqa
>Marawi: Duterte makes 3rd visit to troops who have just retaken the Grand Mosque
>Yemen: Saudi coalition kills 14 more civs in Sanaa after hotel massacre
>Pakistan Foreign Minister: "US should not make Pakistan a scapegoat for their failures in Afghanistan"

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/kovandire/status/901536713172037633
tass.com/defense/962057
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>We are not associated with telegram/twitter autists that stole our name& larp as terrorists. We advice int. agencies to monitor those platforms
cringe

First for intelligence agencies monitoring us

Rude.

SAANIME WILL SOON RELAX ON THE BEACHES OF MAADAN!

unironically kys if you think that is rude

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 5 left out of 3000+ at the start.
Journey ended in Lebanon as they did not want to ask for visas from Sy Gov.
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Are they really monitoring /sg/ now?

Rude. This is a nice general, please stop.

unwarranted self-importance

Mummy?

I second this.

What is the SDF's endgame?

More a trust in gross overreach of state surveillance.

you see Journalists, this is our paki-bro; We are a very diverse organisation with Jihadis from all walks of life

in the last 2 days the wordpress took 1500 visits from netherlands... they talk about the telegram in some newspaper...when you search on google 3rd result is twitter... they also link to 4chin from there... i'm pretty sure they are... if only they will know we are not connected communities

BIJI BIJI KURDESTANE
>while pissing off literally all their neighbors
>reminds me of something else

>We are not associated with telegram/twitter autists that stole our name& larp as terrorists.
>two threads ago the name was "welcome home telegram fags"
helios status: outwitted

Quick, upload your maghrebi images with encrypted messages implanted in them!
We can't let them know were we'll strike next.

naw, journalists rarely ever report accuratly about a topic, it's simply not possible in the profession. If you are an expert about a subject you rarely will find an article about it entirely accurate

It could work if they have the backing of Uncle Sam.

check this elaborate plan

may god have mercy on my soul

Yeah. There's a name for that phenomenon, where experts, despite clearly seeing that the media is incorect and untruthful when it comes to their field, still expects it to accurately report in other fields.

Just post a disclaimer in OP that we do not support violence/terroism and we are not associated with telegrams doing but can't control who posts here because of the nature of this site.

Being edgy is not in our interest it's just following Syria war in peace, so I see no harm getting some preemptive shields against impeding articles

>newer-than-shit-in-toilet newfag flood incoming in 3..2...1...
>this hacks the matrix
That's the catch. If Uncle Sam abandons them (and they already have in the past), it's bye bye kurds

Tbat's insane. Ludicrous. There's no way it could work.

Do it.

that is true! the funny part is when "journalists" hate on "hackers" for leaking sensitive and incriminating information... e.g wikileaks

I think my code is too easy to dechippher though

count the blinks

What do you think about this one lad? In my opinion it's time to activate the cell before moving it to sector g26.

>implying
What we need right now is to be as edgy as possible so alphabet agents get to look through all the inane and pointless shit we post, leaving them pondering for hours just what the fuck the memes mean.

HAI DOMO
VIRTUAL YOUTUBER KIZUNA AI DESU

Hello Journalist.

Am I right in thinking the Kurdish areas of Iraq have most of the oil? If so I can't see them getting their independence without another shitshow.

Telegram is traitorous. I fully support this condemnation.

>we do not support violence
But...we do?

added this
>We are not associated with telegram/twitter autists that stole our name& larp as terrorists. We advice int. agencies to monitor those platforms

If anybody has a better idea for this line please share ....

should we take down the wordpress for the timebeing?

>We are not associated with telegram/twitter autists that stole our name& larp as terrorists.

who runs those accounts tho? I thought it was people from /sg/?

Let's lewd Ai-chan.

is telegram really that secure as it says it is?

Yeah, totally. Go as far as providing coordinates from crowd-sourced intel work to the Russians to bomb.

NO

I just got the message via telegram. It happens next weekend. Wish them luck.

>IS claims Brussels attack (the one yesterday)
>the one yesterday

I see. Well that dutch user should not have pulled that stunt.

who cares,
>implying truth is the point in journalism

it's a war and game of narratives

We don't... it's other people with a record of doxxing people that post in there

they got a different calendar you homophobe

>[Hews] Lewd Virtual Idol Kizuna Ai-chan
Yes.

What will happen when ISIS are beaten? They won't just go away will they? I can see there being a lower level insurgency similar to the Taliban.

It's nice to see them congratulate Abu Jimmy Abdi al Swamplandsi

>Explosions in Erbil Airport reasons are unknown
twitter.com/kovandire/status/901536713172037633
Video in link

>mfw autists on Telegraph get /sg/ into trouble
Can we please just keep waiting for SAA gains, posting Megumeme and locating jihadi training camps for the RuAF to bomb without getting bothered by these autists ?

It's run by a left-libertarian "democracy activist" who fled from Russia as a symbolic point to show how much he opposes Putin. The app has now been officially condemned by the Russian Federation, in a law that was signed by the President earlier this month and passed near-unanimously.

She does it herself.

(this pic is not an encrypted image with the next Assad gas attack plan , journalists and Interpol observers)

so they call it /sg/ but they don't post on Sup Forums /sg/?

?

doesn't make sense

I dunno either way, I don't use twitter or telegram, just figured it was people here doing it tho for obvious reasons

>dude draws a knife shouting allah akbar
>gets shot
are they going to brag about stuff like that now
lmao

They will go back to insurgency like Iraq after 2003. Expect more iuba the sniper type videos.

*juba

that's pretty big right? if there's an insurgency kicking into action in gurdi-land

They only way there can be some sort of peace in Iraq is through partition imo.

Shia nation, Sunni nation and Kurd nation.

>A unified air defense system has been set up in Syria thanks to efforts of Russian and Syrian military experts

tass.com/defense/962057

>be ISIS
>get shot
Just like burgers

Should I post the mummy pic that got me banned?

Bin a Finn, bin a puukko. But why though? We don't live in Bongland where you have to bin plastic sporks

hrmm, I am torn wether more or less memetalk is better; there is the danger that it's not understood and on the other hand it gives an opportunity to give us a good laugh should it be quoted...it's good as it is for now I guess

please stop we don't need another one here

Probably just hewal lighting a ciggarette in the wrong spot.

What's wrong with binning plastic sporks? Are you telling me that you keep yours?

yes.

why not divide up Saudi Arabia?
What about the division of India?

In what regard is Iraq unique?

are you willfully stupid or did the joke legit go straight over ur crooked teeth?

>Shia nation, Sunni nation and Kurd nation.
In my opinion creating a seperate kurd state will open a whole new can of worms in the region considering the Kurds from Iran, Turkey* and Syria* will chimnpout and create problems.

*Kurds are already chimpingout in these nations.

>Shia nation, Sunni nation

also pretty f ucking big right? helps neutralize what advantage Israel would have. I'm under the impression Russia is against shoah 2.0 though, I wonder how much military support theyll really be willing to give long term

You won't like it and I'll get banned for possibly more than 3 days, again

enough to make them dependent I guess

yea probably. but if then

They did divide up India in '47. That's why there is Pakistan and Bangladesh now.

As for Saudi, the Shia's are a relatively small minority so they don't command the same political power.

post in /s/ and link here, it's not that hard

I'm willfully stupid, because I don't have crooked teeth for the joke to go over

It wasn't the BLACKED picture was it?

There is no other way. They hate each other too much.

She looks good in this dress.
Just post it and browse /sg/ from your phone.

That was based on completely separate religious identities among other factors, not sects of the same religion.

>post in /s/ and link here

The main stumbling block to a Kurdish state is Erdogan and Turkey's membership of NATO. Otherwise, I think the west would support a united Kurdistan across those countries.

Saudi Arabia is unified sunni country.

Iraq is a divided multicultural and ethnic meltic pot that keeps shitting itself with neverending war and ciolence and despite massive international effort and aid completely fails in holding up together and stays together as a quasi semi failed state like a zombified mummy sewed together by militias and bombs.

It was like this.
People post in Sup Forums, some started to use names and loved the attention and off topic banter. They move to twitter/telegram where they said it's more convenient to post. they stop coming here (and whey they do come, they shitpost and bait post... contributing nothing to thread). Now those new formed groups got new people on board and grew different communities filled with drama about who controls those platforms... that's how twitter/telegram are in control of people that were never here and have no idea who we are.. but they still use this name... this is just an overall.. there are many other detalis to the schism but yeah... need to know basic is just that

I'm already phoneposting if you couldn't tell

Perhaps

What you think the end game in Syria is once ISIS is kill?

You will have three major competing powers, Syria's government, The Kurds (SDF, YPG, PKK) and the opposition (FSA, Euphrates Shield). I'm guessing other than small skirmishes they will come to some agreement and avoid all out war.

I highly doubt Assad can restore control over northern Syria. Not anymore, the SDF are too strong and have direct U.S. support.

low tier, but made me chuckle, you win

but many countries have divided groups, how is Iraq unique and would you apply it to another country with other countries with the same divide