#noborders

What the fuck is "patriotism"?
How the fuck can you be proud of something you have no control of?
>haha i'm so proud of my pale white skin lol i worked so hard to get it

Like.... what the fuck??? :/

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Don't be proud of your ancestors accomplishements
>you better feel guilt about all the "bad things" your ancestors did you filthy goyim
2/10 bait you double nigger

>Haha some people are stupid and say this so what you're saying is wrong XD

Fuck you and your shitty argument

Some countries ARE in fact better than others
America is light-years better than Mexico
And of what's there in Belarus to be proud?

>I'm proud of the fact that I'm human and I worked so hard to get

like what the fuck????

anyways, don't cry about minorities being pushed away from "Their" land if you don't think it belongs to anyone.

>Gangs of bandits

Yes the Roman Empire was just a gang of bandits that got tired of fighting and setup borders, and provinces.

Grand Duchy of Lithuania

And what does America have to be proud of? It's a fucking British colony lol. I know people who live in houses older than your country.

>Subscribes to the theory of evolution
>believes natives are not Siberian ancestors who crossed the straight during the ice age
>Believes that the Incans and the Mayans naturally lived on that continent despite the first recorded city being in the modern day country of Mongolia
>Furthermore believes that Earth belongs to everyone and yet values minority principle over majority when in reality they just separated two groups after claiming that there is only 1 group

Fuck you and your circular assbackwards logic.

>SJW tries to sum up 3000+ years of detailed and complex European history in one little soundbite which makes a cool Facebook pic to push a thinly veiled agenda.

The sad thing is your average social media use bases their world view more on this like this that gets pass around on Facebook than anywhere else.

Hi leftypol. Or antifa. whatever. Doesn't work that way. Try harder.

>I am the Earth
>The fucking Earth, ladies and gentlemen

>patriotism
>pride in skin color
Also nice false flagging as a kekistani shill.

Go choke on a menorah and die.

Patriotism is understanding that you and a bunch of other people have your way of life and respect of one another and that there's plenty of other people that can fuck you over and exploit you with no remorse. Our nation knows it very well, I can understand how a 'history' of 'conquering' natives, herding nigger slaves, being defended by natural barriers, then trying to push the blame for fucking everything up to all white people can lead you to disrespect it.

>group loyalty is backwards and problematic goy you better stop
We have this thread literally every single day.

A nation without borders is not a nation.
The ultimate redpill on being a good patriot is by using the knowledge, whether you take it from anyone sharing it or anyone having it, this will give knowledge.
In order to get arguments about why patriotism is good, we actually talk about the nation it's people. America is for native Americans, Europe is for Europeans and Asia is for Asians.
Now ask a historian this:
What good things have Europeans done in the past?
What have they invented?
And what did their inventions cause?

The definition of pride includes a feeling or deep pleasure, derived from the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated.

If you are white, and normal, why wouldn't you have white pride?

I'm willing to give up all the ideas of patriotism, heritage and culture if everyone one else was going to, but they aren't.

And I will not just roll over and die willingly as some backwards shit ideology like islam and ghetto culture is tolerated and imported into my country.

Britain, France, Germany, and Italy account for more than 90% of ALL human accomplishments, inventions, etc.

Europeans just did what everyone did, except much better.

Why wouldn't a gang of bandits be better than the other?

It could be possible

Different time back then. They got a raw deal, but we were playing with different rules. We should do whatever we can to uprise the Native Americans culture and work with them.

We can learn from what happened to them and protect ourselves.

Because you have nothing to do with the people who actually did the great things the white "race" invented. You just happen to have the same skin colour. For all we know your ancestors could've been slaves of their Roman masters.

>I do not care about my ancestors, neither do I care about my future descendants

This is what kills the west. Life is not only your lifetime, it's about your legacy. Leftists only think about themselves.

Sage'd.

How'd you think Half the world envy the west and what they have?, how do you think Britain bring about the industrial revolution and created the largest empire the world has ever known?

Because they went out knowing they were better and patriotism demonstrates that.Without patriotism you might aswell be living in the stone age because patriotism is what won battles and toppled empires.

Its the thing that makes you happy to live in America and petrified of living in Somalia ya useless fuck

>don't know how genetic memory works
>having nothing to be excited about that your ancestors accomplished

must suck being a fucking retard :\

When are natives going to resurrect the ancient first americans that they slaughtered and cross back over the Bering straight to russia?

Those empires should have never been formed and those battles should have never been fought.

Nice argument, fucktard.

>don't take human nature into account
>dream of a better world
>???
>profit

every time.

>no borders

Does that include your property line?

Shit party at user's house everybody, feel free to raid his fridge and fuck his daughter

I'm related to one of the original settlers in America. I am DIRECTLY genetically linked to he founding of this country.

I repudiate a little cunt like you, and why don't you just go to the fucking woods already.

I am proud of what my ancestors did-I only wish we didn't puss and Spaz out at the last minute.

Say w.e. USA will always be No.1

Last WHITE homeland left

If you live in a house you should understand why people en masse prefer to have borders.

>we all came from Africa
>this goy doesn't know about graecopithicus

>I AM PROUD OF WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DID!!! :)))

Your country is 52% white.

It's not about pride, dumbass

Damn I guess George Washington really was Adam Weishaupt!

Why do you want to force me to associate with people I don't want to associate, user?

No borders for Israel?

But I should be ashamed because of slavery which I had nothing to do with?

i would die for Argentina and for Germany,but not just because.
its about culture,the way you and everyone around you lives,i like argentina,i like the food,football,i like the music,the slang,the women,the working class mentality that dominates the country and prevent us from becoming total cucks...etc.
it aint just because,retard.

What's your address cunt?
If all the land is everyone's then give me some of your shit you stupid bitch.

It's not yours come on faggot. Split your dwelling 50/50 with me.
What's your address?

>Old=Good

lol

So instead I should just let shitskins into my country? I am hardly proud of anything but I like living in a country without niggers

This is how you separate a generation from the past, and consequently, the future.

RAW was perpetually stoned

god I like robert anton wilson, but fuck if he were alive he would realize how retarded he was

if they were our equals they would just stay where they are and make their nation like ours.
they are trying to come here because they CAN'T do that
and if they CAN'T do that, then they are NOT our equals.

What the fuck is gay pride lmao "oh I worked so hard to be a fag xD"

>implying the life you're living is not a personal hell you get to enjoy for all of the actions you've already committed and those to come

>implying being a nigger in this mortal coil shouldn't tell you something

And no borders is the delusion that your preferred gang of bandits is so superior and righteous that they should rule every person in the world.

My ancestor too part in it retard they build and fought for something ,that I can have and enjoy.

>in Europe
And besides: you'll be wishing those "bandits" back when the other "bandits" are raping your family to death and destroying your livelyhood.

if you dont think what is inside your border is better than what is outside you are more likely to go and try and take things from the other bandits

The Earth doesn't talk or think. Stop being a filthy hippie.

So does that meant that European colonialism don't happen because there are not borders?

>Compressing thousands of years of history,culture and politics into "gangs of bandits" fighting each other
Shiggy diggy

>raid his fridge
Already done, flag related

>Robert Anton Wilson

I've heard this name before. He's a big name in the occult (especially chaos magic) and seems to have a lot of marxist and post-modern views. Also has a doctorate in (((psychology))). Is he a Jew?

most of those borders are acttually oceans and rivers

So just so we're on the same page:

>Kill jobs via bad INTERNATIONAL trade deals like NAFTA, TPP, etc
>Kills jobs with Obamacare
>Kill jobs with an overabundance of regulations
>Outsource jobs for cheap chink labor
>Lose more jobs down the line as automation improves

THEN open up the borders and saturate the labor market with more people competing for less jobs
THEN have the audacity to bitch about CEO wages rising while ours stagnate or fall

THEN shill for
>(((free))) college
>(((free))) health care
>(((welfare programs)))

And now those borders are open so anyone from anywhere can come in and abuse those programs which aren't free but are supported by taxpayers
And you'll no doubt give access to all of the illegals you let in that took more jobs for cheap pay that won't pay any taxes that support the programs you deem as rights and not privileges?

Yeah, eat shit. Not all of us woke up one day and started pretending the 3rd and 2nd world aren't that way for a reason. This is why no one takes the party of "I want my cake and I want to eat it too" seriously. Saged.

fuck your earthism, we are all milkywaylings

>#opensolarsystems

>The Earth doesn't talk or think.
It might, but it would probably be to the sun ; and might take a millennium to say hello.

>because the borders of Europe weren't already in constant flux before romantic nationalism took root.
If anything ethnocentric identification was a reaction of the commonfolk of European countries against the hegemony of Empires that lost their divine providence and degenerated into materialistic, inbred cliques.
The constant thirst of our aristocracy to emulate the material might of empires which preceded them, whilst completely lacking the spiritual-metaphysical legitimacy of those preceding empires, was a huge cause for the flux of borders and for discontent between different Slavic peoples, Magyar, Romanians, Germans etc who were fed up of being ruled over by people they didn't racially identify with.
Hey, that sounds familiar doesn't it... almost sounds no different from ethnic minorities in the US protesting "muh straight white patriarchy", "muh evil albinoids".
Go on, tell me what's different from Serbian nationalists within the Austro-Hungarian empire, and Black Lives Matter.
And don't say "slavery" because the Slavs have had, and continue to have, the shitty end of the stick on that matter for a solid fucking millennium.

>better than
Why the fuck does it always come back to this with leftists?

I bet you keep your front door locked at night.

>Why the fuck does it always come back to this with leftists?
Because some groups (tribes, gangs) of people *are* objectively better, they're just trying to muddy the water, or invert the obvious.

Neanderthal gibs when?

If there are no borders, you can't deport anyone. You're just relocating them to a more culturally accommodating neighborhood.

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

>Now, ancient DNA suggests that living Greeks are indeed the descendants of Mycenaeans, with only a small proportion of DNA from later migrations to Greece

As far as I am concerned, it was one of the best days of my life when this article came out.
How can you not be proud when the Turk and Italian cuckening did nothing to you?
I don't give a damn about skin color.

>god I like robert anton wilson, but fuck if he were alive he would realize how retarded he was
Wouldn't count on it, he had a daughter that died due to diversity IIRC.

out of Africa hypothesis was proven bunk a long time ago.

>Is he a Jew?
Kinda like a Jordan Peterson, but for stoned wierdos into the occult and mebbe self improvement. Or those with an odd sense of humor that think it's all a joke.

>history, tradition

have you even visited an old city in Europe? Your neck hair will rise with awe.

So I guess the allies shouldn't have gone to war with Nazi Germany despite the Holohoax amirite?

>Mycenaeans
>not the Hellenic tribes
You might have avoided a Turkic cuckening after Anatolia got Arabized and Mongolized, but direct Mycenaean descent is equivalent to descent from the common Pelasgian ancestors of both Greece and Anatolia.
Greeks and Turks by that merit are ancient brothers. I'm nonetheless happy for you that you diverged, and all of your post-pelasgic admixture has been Indo-European, whilst they got muddied with Asiatics.

Why be proud of anything then? You had no control over your intelligence or physical ability at birth. Any accomplishments that derive from these things shouldn't be points of pride following your logic.

That isnt patriotism you kike fuck, that is chauvinism

first, get a load of this fucking loser. that makes this shit thread worth being in for a minute. Thanks for being you, please, post more, I need chuckles. But only in shit threads like these.
second, shit meme flag, reveal your canada, and africans are genetically inferior in terms of intellect on average. I hope that hurts your nigger feelings.

All I care is that we didn't get cucked during 1400-1850.
That's enough for me.