The 21st century's greatest writer BTFOs Islamophobe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7sytskT3tc
infogalactic.com/info/Golem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Made me think

she didn't even write them

According to Peterson one of the plots in her books was based on some obscure 3rd century chinese archetypal story or something which a homeless slag wouldn't have ever known about

im convinced she was a spook and the books were no happy accident

Harry Potter as a whole is celebration of mediocrity. She got popular because you don't really need to be too talented or too good to write average children books. It's exactly because every loser believes he can do so too that they instinctively love it. If she got popular and famous it means that they too can achieve it.
Heartbreaking, really.

I could go a bacon sandwich right about now. Buttery and with brown sauce. Mmm.

Animorphs deserves the praise Harry Potter got.

RACIST XENOPHOBE ISLAMOPHOBE HATER GET OUT WIRH THAT RACIST B*CON!!

i've heard of a bacon butty from Peep show

sounds so fucking good.. probably real bacon too not this american bullshit we have here

That's cannibalism

What the fuck is she even on about? What he said is literaly factual. A guy got 1 year in jail for throwing a sandwitch at a mosque. He died in jail, killed by Muslims, who comprise a large portion of UK jails.
There have been many cases where Muslims have gotten away with rape, and one of those cases had a Muslim rape a 11 year old and get something like 2 months in jail? Whatever the jail time was it was less than 1 year.

What exactly is ''bollocks'' about what he said?
These people are fucking insane.

She's wrong tho...

Why are the left so obsessed with harry potter?

>What the fuck is she even on about? What he said is literaly factual. A guy got 1 year in jail for throwing a sandwitch at a mosque. He died in jail, killed by Muslims, who comprise a large portion of UK jails.
She's using her platform to brainwash leftists with "facts" that aren't so at all. What a massive role model who can't even fact check things for 2 seconds before posting a tweet to all her leftist minions.
>i write fairytale books
>here let me go on twitter and write some more fairytales to "prove" my political stance.

*the "validity" of my political stance.
Leftists, taking political advice from a hardcore sjw fairytale/fiction writer about effeminite children running around shaking their magic wands at shit to solve all their problems..

World's greatest writer. Literally wrote shitty teen novels ripped from previous writers. Kek.

>found dead in cell
>no cause of death
Muslims murdered him didn't they?

It's time to raid I think...

white guilt killed him

If that retard actually posted the image that shows what he is saying is true then she wouldn't be able to simply say he is lying.

Fucking idiots can't into redpilling dumbass normies.

Best part about the sandwich guy is that they moved him from prison to prison in secret. He died in the span of a few hours after arriving to the new prison.

The ONLY person who could have known and relayed the information was the Imam from the last prison.

>If that retard actually posted the image that shows what he is saying is true then she wouldn't be able to simply say he is lying.
This, instead he allows groupthink of these already terribly mislead leftists to escalate to the stratosphere thinking she's completely right in what she tweeted.

>go to twatter
>several people respond with those articles about guy getting jailed for bacon sandwich
>people below still clap and cheer on Rowling

those people are braindead

>those people are braindead
Normies ARE braindead, not even trying to be edgy.. and no they're not braindead but they are inflicted with a disease of the mind that is this leftist group think, they're often mortified of having an individual assesment that goes against the "norm" of what the other normies push, afraid to get slaughtered if they ever say anything different even if it's completely true. Is why they don't think for themselves because in a real sense they're fucking afraid of what they might find. And even more afraid of how their normie friends would react if they thought differently.

The book itself is, at no point does it justify the point that magic will cease to exist if mediocre muggles are allowed to fill hogwarts

It is a tale of the mediocre plebberys conquest over the magic holders, painted to look like a victory for the common folk, really its a destruction of greatness and there's no disguising that.

One of the things that solidified this to me how much normies are total sheep not even trying to be callus or obnoxious or anything, is the whole thing with the statues.. These things have been there for like 100 years 150 years in the US.. and then some leftist cunts starts talking about tearing them down so they want to now tear them all down.. just like that, they are TOTAL SHEEP man.. afraid to step ouf of the herd, so they just go along with it no matter how bizarre it is. That's leftists for you today, the leftists in the past are long gone, these are total tools that go wherever someone tells them to go.
>and just like that, all the left started hating statues.
Just notice how FUCKING OBVIOUS that is. Barely any dissent.. just
>ah i guess we're into hating statues now, tear the whole shit down cause white people n shieet
>if you don't like tearing down statues you must be a racist, you're not a racist are you normie
>no NONONO NONO HELL NO, ofcourse not, tear down the statues
>i too hate statues now, #wearetheworld

Please send this to her

When will the judging of history end? It cant be judged fairly through todays lens

>When will the judging of history end? It cant be judged fairly through todays lens
Stop fucking letting them do it, like.. what people did right up till this point basically.. These people are like children, it's not even about right or wrong for them it's about them getting their way, they test the boundaries, the moment you say you won't put up with it is when they stop.

Yup, it's a lifesaver if you don't have enough time for breakfast in the morning just buy one from the station

Then she wouldn't retweet him and cause millions of her followers google what happened and get redpilled.

Honestly at this point these people are NPCs...anyone else here believe theres a limited pool of souls that we've far exceeded and now many are born mindless NPC husks?

Nice sources

Do you think that she will read it and say
>oh, I got BTFO and redpilled, thanks user!
I don't think so sweetie

>Honestly at this point these people are NPCs...anyone else here believe theres a limited pool of souls that we've far exceeded and now many are born mindless NPC husks?
They're not mindless npc's or whatever, they're just afraid and brainwashed with fear of ever having an individual assesment that differs from their peers. Because the left has pushed the overton window so far to the left that anyone just a tad bit to the right is literally hitler and wants to genocide all that aren't white or whatever, it's total horseshit. But they're sticking to it like flies on it.

Do you guys even read the articles that you're posting? Or just the sensationalist headlines..

You have no idea though man, in some places its not a matter of "letting"...I live in LA man I cant even wear a Trump hat without fear of reprisal...if you walked on UCLA and said "HEY FUCKERS STOP FUCKING WITH HISTORY" you'll get hurled off a roof.

They have such domination over certain huge urban masses that its like a cancer blocking up a body part, "reversing" is not likely at this point...

>They have such domination over certain huge urban masses that its like a cancer blocking up a body part, "reversing" is not likely at this point...
Well that's exactly how communism happens and how massmurder under communism happens, brainwashed people and then massive groupthink and refusal to even make proper logical arguments, and total demonization of any opposition without even a proper dialogue exchanged. That's why it's so fucking scary. And the irony is these people think they are not brainwashed.

SEE
Right below his fucking post lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=t7sytskT3tc

I've been telling people thats what is scarier about CA talking about secession than Texas

People say "but Texas says that shit and doesnt dooo iiiiit"

Yeah and Texas has people smart enough to understand what that means, California is a direct democracy (lookup how the founders felt about that) mob rule state sliding into communism

If the overlords tell the idiot masses, "VOTING LEAVE DRUMPFS AMERICA IS THE ONLY WAY" they WILL do eventually. Even if they dont in 2018 because they hold out hope to remove him/defeat him by 2020 but if he wins reelection and Rs make senate/house gains and start continuing to enact his work, by 2022 they will lose their shit and vote to leave. Remember we voted to ban services for illegals in the 90s, add 20 years look how that turned out...just a matter of time until like you say "ITS UNTHINKABLE TO GO AGAINST THIS" will apply to "California bailing on the union" and we're onto Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo

>21st century's greatest writer

Harry Potter is terrible writing.

I went to the Yale bookstore and bought and read a copy of "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone." I suffered a great deal in the process. The writing was dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs." I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing.

There's nothing more dangerous than mob rule and communism is the WORST variety of it. This is why it took so long aswell for humanity to establish individual rights to protect the individual from the horde essentially. It was a bloody diamond that took many many centuries to establish, and now the mobbish horde wants to tear it all down so that they can essentially eat the individual if it doesn't want to go along with it.

Here's an example of things that happened under communism just a small illustration, when they ran out of more wealthy people to declare burgoise which the horde then declared should be sent to the gulag to die.. they went after the farmers, the farmers they were good at agriculture so they were now burgoise.. their farms were confiscated and they were sent to the gulag to die, because inequality and shiiet cause "we're all equal of merit and if you don't think so you need to go.. pack your belongings and get ready to meet sct peter" anyways, the farmland was then under communist control and they appointed incompetent people to manage it, the crops failed and millions starved to death.. and then this was blamed on something else.. that's how that cookie crumbles.. all the way down to where mob rule has destroyed everything so badly that all that is left is the horde and the communist directorate in control of the horde with an iron hammer and sickle to maintain some semblance of order and decency in a society completely coming apart at the seams.

Write your own books and become rich like her you fucking retard

Holy fuck #6 is the GATE program...FUGFUGFUGFUGFUG

What an insufferable cunt

source?

>tweet unrelated

Not sheep. Golems.

Liberals are not human. They are automatons created in (nearly) human form. Husks. They have no souls, animated and controlled entirely by Jewish magic. They do not possess any ability to think and remain inactive until given orders, which they then obey without any thought or reason. A golem is incapable of abstract thought so they cannot understand jokes or sarcasm and take all statements absolutely literally.

Look into their dead eyes as they stand screaming slogans a Jew wrote for them at one of the Soros-funded anti-white riots. They are empty inside. There is no intelligence behind it. Simply obedience to the Jew.

infogalactic.com/info/Golem

there is only one word that comes to mind for this kind of person

what a cunt

Maybe the commies are onto something with class consciousness...how sad to see them worship whores like her.

The comments on her tweet are absolutely retarded. if there was a wholesome purge of Jk rowling fans, I wouldn't skip a beat. we would all be better off without them.

wanting justice against muslims is islamophobic. telling facts about their crimes is bigoted. exposing them is hateful. truth is fiction and fiction is more valuable than fact and reason.

Muslims own british prisons and police yes

She's just calling attention to red-pills

You didn't even google that fake bullshit, what a retards.

On the upside we've got Notch who is basically the anti-Rowling

wew

Isn't dailymail biased?

Did ya jk rowling is a proper cunt who plagiarized most of her books brainwashed a generation and has mansions that she will not open up to refugees

>he uses (((google))) and unironically calls other people retards
Sad!

FAKE

I loved Harry Potter when I was a pre-teen/teen but now I abhor it because Rowling is a shit writer and the whole story is mediocre. Everyone who owns any of the series should throw it away.

YES YES, FUCK YOU ROWLING

I remember when my grandma got me the first harry potter book for my birthday. I was 10 or 11. I threw it away after she left and went back to playing FFT

I can find the first pic but not the second. Link or it didn't happen

Wow, what a cunt. She is inhuman. Doing this to someone over a fucking tweet is un-fucking-believable.

And was she?

>islamophobe

that just reality-phobia and bigoted because you are calling us by incorrect terms

I like the idea of splitting the state into 3-5 states. Jefferson would be a nice place to live...

Just to remind you virgin losers, She has done more to prevent white genocide than you.

Send it anyway.

>Harry Potter as a whole is celebration of mediocrity.

Fucking nailed it user.

spotted the bonger

>the left is lying
>the left calls people who say the truth liars
>the left calls facts lies

Is this news?

That's because it's not true. She said something about the diamond buttons on her phone hurting her fingers.

epic lasers brain: Metal Gear Solid political comparisons

>If you think this particular man deserves jail time because you think he raped an 11 year old and got away with it, you're a bigot
There's some people that just need to die

what news media isn't biased? BBC? CNN?

I believe NBC news has a good record

nbc are the biggest supporters of the clinton cabal in the entirety of the news media.

That wasn't his point, you fucking retard.

lmao capitalists ftw

Her idiot leftists followers will never check to see if thats true. It's a religion, and Rowling's is one of their prophets, her word is law to them.

>implying she's the one >we want to redpill

This thought has occurred to me before, but i'm afraid to give it thought, or push it here for fear some aspie will go full skyrim massacre and try and wrack up there NPC kill count.

the books are just mindless plagarism of fantasy creatures and tropes

lol heres a cerberus lol heres a centaur

also a unicorn and a pegasus

no fucking meaningful inclusion to any of these things, no fleshed out world just randomly chucking stuff in

Disturbingly accurate, but that second to last post about "crystal children" just sounds like bad sci fi, or something out of scientology.

wtf is there really people like this, if someone rapes specially a child they deserve jail and a beating half to death.

I saw a US poll that 62% want the statues to stay, while 29% want them taken down.
Christ though, you wouldn't know that to listen to the media. I wonder how that will hold up
- peer group pressure is pretty powerful, even if the 'peer group' is a simply manufactured 'consensus' by the media.

Is this real? This should be large news

please link

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the authorities were complicit. If Tommy Robinson's allegations are true - and he tells it very plausibly - some people in positions of power wanted the muslims in prison to take care of him.

He inadvertently exposed the relationship between muslims and police there

Giving women rights was a mistake

>Did you guys even read the feelings?
>Or just the sensationalist facts?
ftfy

if i ever gat a time machine im killing that cunt kate shepard.