nirc.nanzan-u.ac.jp/en/files/2012/12/RK-1-6th-edition-sample.pdf
apps.ankiweb.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>create a very advanced language that forces you to memorize a lot
>generation after generation
>now the asians are world renowned for their High IQ and ability to memorize

pretty smart of them desu

Like that Avril Lavigne song?

Նեղ աշկները ճեն իմանում ինձեվի լավ աիբուբեն ստեղձեն։ հաիկական աիբուբենը ամենիծ լավոտա։ ճինաստանծիկ հոկեկան հիվանդ ազգեն վոր շուն են ուտում

I think the arrow of causation points the other way.

Its literally not even complicated. The grammar is a piece of cake. Easier than Latin languages. As for the characters, try writing something over like 20 times and then seeing tht written somewhere 10 times a day. Try forgetting tht. protip: you cant.

The written form isn't the worst of it, there's also that it's a tonal language.
youtu.be/f66bH1YPGaU

tht only makes it hard for foreigners to learn but babies grow up listening to the sounds so they have no trouble making them. Its pretty natural. Also ppl who speak tonic languages have a higher chance of having perfect pitch

They had 28 different dialects, some with 17 different words for the same god damn concept
It was condensed into a very strict system and it's pretty damn good considering how many different dialects it was drafted from

The characters are not so bad, most of them just consist of 2 or 3 smaller characters copy-pasted together. I learned about 100 of them before I got bored and gave up

>chinks are smart
>every other thread here is of dumbass chinks falling to their deaths in elevator shafts after they purposely kick the doors open

it's a relatively easy language with caveman tier grammar

Wow politics and world events.

you good is literally what it said...

nigger is even harder

chinese is not actually that complicated, each stroke has a meaning, once you understand the basics of how characters are given meaning, understanding shit is gonna be a piece of cake

Chinese sounds disgusting
I got used to Japanese because anime but Chinese just sounds like vomit

Cultural Revolution is one hell of a drug, my dude.

Each stroke does not have a meaning, that's completely false.

I'll translate this because Jewgle translate shits the bed

>Narrow-eyed people don't know how to make a good alphabet. Everything is fine with the Armenian alphabet. Chinese are a spiritually-sick race because they eat dogs.

>Transition from cave pictures to picture based language.
>Never reform.
>Keep adding shit, bloating character set.
>Invent printing press.
>Can't use printing press because having 3000+ characters is not economically feasible.
>Tech stagnates.
>Foreign powers overtake you eventually.
>Still held back by unreformed piece of shit language today.

>hello there
18 strokes
>ni hao
11 strokes

>you cumming
1 stroke

안녕 Sup Forums

Is it possible to have bad handwriting and still make something legible with chinese characters? Like with english someone can read chicken scratch / cursive by filling in illegible word fragments in their head

The flip side of this is that it lowers skilled labor immigration to China

Yeah. Reading Chinese symbols has more to do with recognizing strokes than seeing the symbol as a whole.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stroke_order

There are symbols that look nearly indistinguishable when seen as a whole, but are obviously different when you're familiar with how the strokes build up the character.

How do you distinguish between those symbols if they're typed with a computer instead of written?

Bozuh

>HOW DID CHINESE GET SO COMPLICATED
It's really easy, they encoded words instead of sounds.
They are literally retarded.

I am going to try learning Russian this year.
It seems pretty easy so far once past the Cyrillic. The grammar order is similar to English. Hard part sense to be verb conjugation I think because you can have like dozens of different forms. Plus I gotta relearn all general language grammar because I forgot a lot of it

It's possible to get a passive knowledge of Russian fairly quickly. Active is a different story because of the inflections. Verbal aspect isn't difficult, but it just seems weird to a native English speaker if you've never studied a Slavic language. You need to know two verbal roots.

入 人

There are usually clues in the typeface that let you know what the strokes are, that combined with context + getting used to the way they're simplified helps as well. There's a certain unspoken style that's adhered to that allows them to intuitively distinguish between not only the shape of the symbols, but also sublties in meaning. Often, not recognizing these subtitles betray a non-native writer almost immediately, since you may be "technically" writing a character correctly, but natives of the language get weirded out by non-native
writing intuition.

m-mellon?

>tfw need Husky for Chinese New Year
Anyone else get that feel?

i should have been chinese, i hate fucking dogs.

Enough to kill them (and potentially eat them later)?

Read this book
fluent-forever.com/getting-started/

Thank me later.

If that's the Indian embassy then this is a pretty heartwarming video.

A complete and utter disdain for creativity. What else do you expect from a culture that values sucking the Teacher's dick and honoring one's ancestors 24/7 and where being a good student = can copy/repeat word-for-word. Also those who had funny ideas (like, say, how to reform the country) quickly got removed from the gene pool as well.

Chinese writing is literally hieroglyphics, but still in use today.

Chinese characters are not really more difficult than English spelling.

>chinks have to study their runes all day
>all shortsighted
>innovation and more important jobs can't get any attention

very smart indeed

Ok thanks guys

not even that hard

It might be because I'm so used to hearing Chinese IRL where I live but it sounds fine to me. Sometimes they sound like loud retards but I think that's more of peasant thing.

Japanese sounds way better though.

This isn't even a thread related to politics. It belongs in something or .

>i hate fucking dogs
No one is forcing you to put your penis in 'em, just use your hand like normal people.

Than don't fuck them?

rener nyuzi

kek

You should go to . You would get real help from there, and not a politics board. I've seen some discussion on Chinese literature on if you want to use that to develop your knowledge of their culture.

I liked it user

Brevity is the soul of wit and rote memorization is the lowest form of understanding.

Since a thread on the Chinese language being difficult is not related to politics, this is now a /China hate thread/

Sometimes, I wish I could be like that guy with the hammer. Just bludgeon the shit out of people with blatant disrespect for anyone around them.

>shortsighted

chyna hayt bamp

For those who want to learn Gook Runes, a good way to do it is using this book:
nirc.nanzan-u.ac.jp/en/files/2012/12/RK-1-6th-edition-sample.pdf

This combined with a spaced repetition system like Anki:
apps.ankiweb.net/

You should be able to have a basic meaning based understanding in 100 days.(Going at a rate of ~20 kanji a day) You'll also gain an intuitive understanding of how your own memory works as well, kinda bizarre.

Anyone been to China and become familiar with their safety regulations by, say, working a job there?

Yeah, but they're pretty cruel there.

>be gook
>be better at being white people than whites

This. Chinese is the ugliest language to my knowledge.

Google maps sentences and words when translating between languages as a point on a vector field, attempting to translate it to pure logic before putting it back through another filter. It obviously doesn't work so well with not only two languages so different but also when repeating the same moon rune repeatedly.

>we're forcefeeding them english so they can think logically like us

That's why Japan is so much better. They had the same language as China but instead stuck to a simplified alphabet of like 24-25 letters.

Chinese sure as shit isn't advanced. It's composed of very simple phonemes and very simple grammar compared to some other languages. Tones can cause problems but mostly only because it's hard for people not used to using tones when speaking. The only "advanced" part of it is the writing system (and languages and writing systems are two different things) and it's complicated because it's a holdover from before alphabets were a thing. It's basically the modern equivalent of cavemen drawing pictures on walls and it's kept because of tradition.

Logographic writing systems are shit. Abjads are shit.

That's literally the gist fo Confusius philosophy. Keeping them busy learning runes and drawing out in different ways in calliogrpahy, poetry and all sorts of elaborate customs so they would stop killing each other. Not that it works that well. It is almost entirely responsible for the lag in scientific development for thousands of years in China, Korea and Japan.

>I got used to Japanese because anime
>when you realize japan is already enslaved and they're only committing cultural warfare at this point

lets go full Sup Forumstard on this thread

>They had the same language as China but instead stuck to a simplified alphabet of like 24-25 letters.

Literally nothing in this sentence is correct.

I'd say directing this thread to display the dangers of China relates more to politics than the difficulties of the language. Don't you think?

>Crocodile rape, rape and rape
>1. The act of sarcasm, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape, rape and rape
>1. The act was carrier out in a rape.

can't find home to Sup Forums we raided reddit...

>Mom tied him up to the door outside while she is working at the massage parlor for tricks.

That's how I imagine this scene.

Why? Better learn japanese instead.

Chinese is literal babby mode

The Chinese of today aren't what they once were, unfortunately.

oooh! gore I love gore.