twitter.com/justinamash/status/900122547332820992

Other urls found in this thread:

laissez-fairerepublic.com/tenplanks.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Only parts of VA, DC, and MD

Interesting, they pick DC.

THANKS YOU ORANGE FUCK

GET FUCKED

It's a fucking eminent domain clause to allow them access to property adjacent to the metro rail if and/or when necessary. it's fucking nothing and Amash the muslim is just grandstanding as usual. there are times to make a stand for principle, this definitely aint it

>Amash the muslim

Kike very mad

Palestinian Christian who votes no on your tribes little terrorist state.

leftists btfo

Don't worry, the liberals will find a way to blame trump.

But he SIGNED it

Congress would have overridden it if he vetoed it.

>Congress would have overridden it if he vetoed it.

You gonna use this excuse for every bad thing he signs faggot?

and many other things, but this is the first thing the democrats didn't cock block. really makes you think huh?

>99% voted for
>veto being worth shit
If he vetoed it, he would've pissed off the repubs in congress.

Why doesn't he use his all-powerful Twitter account to warn us about these things, instead of using it to bitch about Obama and the news media?

>I really hate the people who tolerate me
>I sympathize with the people who want me dead

What.

>If he vetoed it, he would've pissed off the repubs in congress.
HE ALREADY HAS

BUT I GUESS YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT CIVIL LIBERTIES FAGGOT

KEEP SHILLING FOR YOUR KIKE PUPPET QUEER

>Why doesn't he use his all-powerful Twitter account to warn us about these things, instead of using it to bitch about Obama and the news media?

Yeah almost like he supports this and wants government to continue to erode our civil liberties to the point were we are living in a police state.

Sure Sup Forums would be on this if HILLARY signed this.

Can anyone explain to me the point of this bill. Why are they getting rid of the 4th amendment in these certain places?

Must be exhausting to do this shit all day and get literally nowhere with it because youre so bad at it

Read this It only pertains to properties that are adjacent to that area's metro rail line, allow repair workers, officers, EMT access via private property to assist the rail line

>Must be exhausting to do this shit all day and get literally nowhere with it because youre so bad at it

For you rabbi.

Those of us who are American will fight you kikes and your puppets.

It's called Eminent Domain faggot, and we've had it for years upon years now. This isn't fucking news, it isn't even a big fucking deal. It's part of the safety commission for a tri-state rail road.. You know... So they don't build a fucking rail road that will derail?

Dumbasses, stop falling for bullshit tricks.

I read the law after I made the post. 30 seconds in I knew what it was about.

All of you freaking out over it are being absolute morons.

this is more important than some realize.

The fourth amendment says

>The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Key part
>unreasonable searches and seizures

not

>unreasonable searches and/or seizures

It's only against the 4th amendment if it is a "search and seizure", as in both searching and seizing. Searching on its own, without seizing is NOT against the 4th amendment.

>Eminent Domain

WTF I LOVE GOVERNMENT STEALING PEOPLE'S LANDS

Guess that means you love the Patriot Act m8

praying you get better bro. you're very sick person and need help

Yea back away back to your kike hole shill

Those of us who will still fight ZOG stand.

It scares me how many people have forgotten about, or don't even know about the PATRIOT Act.

It really is not.

If you buy certain land you already have specific rights but there is some shit you just can't do. I'm actually in real estate, and once I read the law it made perfect sense, and is actually a good thing.

Essentially the law is establishing a railway safety commission for a rail system that is being put in place connecting the three states. The law allows them in the case of extreme circumstances to enter property that is adjacent to the railway to conduct either clean up or rescue operations, or emergency repairs to the railway itself. In the event of an emergency the owner is going to damn well know something's happened but if it's repairs/maintenance they are required to give a reasonable amount of time warning and are required to exercise care not to disturb.

Basically if you own a house in the city you have this arrangement already with the water grid as well as the power grid... as well as gas and sewage. As well as literally every fucking other utility and roadway in the United States.

This is LITERALLY no different. It's the reason they tell you when you own a house to have the utilities mark lines before you dig shit up. So you don't hit the fucking lines and cause a problem.

Think it's different? Read the law.

Don't want to be informed? Then be a dumbass, see how much further I care.

Cool I live in VA

> talks about eminent domain yet doesn't understand it enough to form a coherent argument.

You stupid bastard you need to stop trying so hard.

I'm starting to fucking hate this faggot Trump.

>It scares me how many people have forgotten about, or don't even know about the PATRIOT Act.

Alot of kids on here, 2001 was 16 years ago

The propaganda has worked.

We have now become an endless war state.

Yes, Hillary. We know.

sounds like your literally shaking

This is not correct

>just read entire resolution

this doesnt say shit about warrants or searches

Uhhhhhh. So the bill let's them kick down doors next to railways connecting dc, va, and md.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Hmmmm. Hmmmmmmmm. DuPont circle Hmmm. Hmmmm. Basements. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Pg8. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

that doesn't happen since today
laissez-fairerepublic.com/tenplanks.html

It makes me think that one side of the aisle blocks the other all the time.

HMMM I wonder what kinds of criminals are lurking in DC and what they might have hidden in their homes... really makes me think. Does this mean places like Comet Pizza can be searched without warrant now?

>Live on the Metro line
>House can be searched for public safety concerns
>Antifa and Disrupt J20 to blame. Had actual plans to disrupt metro during Inauguration.
>YFW its because of violent leftists...KEK
>Trump is a Law and Order President

When libs try to convince me Trump is bad when all their heroes in Congress voted for the same bill. I know its FAKE NEWS bullshit.

when you try to convince others Trump is different when the democrats voted with him

He's a commie fascist bastard. Enjoy post sept 23. Make america russia and "great" again

>When you try to convince me again after I just told you why
>Who the fuck lives on the metro line anyway?
>No one that's who

Its Faux outrage and that's how I know your a liberal faggot with a fake flag.

Nah senpai that's unconstitutional why don't you provide the proper context like did

Bitch

What's supposed to happen on the 23rd faggot? You guys gonna finally start that revolution you've been talking about for years?

Fucking finally. Thanks for letting me know when I need to get all my food and ammo by.

I don't quite see the claim after reading the bill. Can someone more proficient in legalese help find the clause that upholds OPs claim?