Why do you hate middle easterners?

>Be the closest race to whites

>Get called sandnigger

Other urls found in this thread:

soschretiensdorient.fr/
youtube.com/watch?v=FVXd7ooMG3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Face the truth pol/, were the superior version of Caucasians.

We are not whites, I'd rather be a sandnigger than a snownigger
hilariously inaccurate

islam is retarded

Since 1947, Nadezhda Shteinmiller has participated in Art Exhibitions. She painted portraits, cityscapes, still lifes, landscapes, genre paintings, sketches for the thearte costums and set-scenes. She worked in watercolor, oil and tempera paintings. A talented colorist, mastered techniques of plein air painting.

The beauty of color and fundamental composition attached to her works soft poetic sounds, raising levels of everyday scenes to complete and profound image. Development of a picturesque manners went in the direction of strengthening decorative qualities of painting.

>Why do you hate middle easterners?
They smell of shit

>Act like niggers 80% of the time
>Cry when people call you a nigger
I'd tell you to drive off a cliff but you're probably already on your way too

>Why do you hate middle easterners?
>Face it whitey! We get white pussy!
Go away.

because they are cowards who flee their homelands

this guy right here is a sandnigger
but a cool sandnigger

because they're muslims

>Closest race to whites.
>Largely target other whites for slavery and slaughter.

History is clear about this. They're not to be trusted and they are, and always will be, our enemies.

That's just turks and pakis
>he still hasn't figured out the (((Refugees) in his country aren't actually Syriam

I thought the media said they look more like this

I dont hate them you guys dont kill enough jews get gud

WHY DO WE WANT TO BE WHITE

>jet black hair on an Arab
that kid was probably a kurd

HEY YOU! YES I AM TALKING TO YOU! LOOK ME IN THE EYES, I'M TALKING TO YOU. WHY ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN, ARE YOU DISRESPECTING MY SISTER?? HAHAHAHA I'M JUST JOKING WITH YOU. CAN I BORROW 50$ I PROMISE YOU WILL HAVE IT BACK! NO I CANNOT SWEAR ON ALLAH HAHA, WHY YOU DISRESPECT ME, LOOK AT ME!

They are so obviously not Arab
I can smell their afghan and pakiness through the screen

they gangrape and murder women

In all honesty, because of Islam.

Copts, Syriac Christians, Maronites, Armenians are like brothers to me.

soschretiensdorient.fr/

they are cowards who caved to political pressure and basically threw away their future so the west could screw with some one

sure you can say they are fighting but its mostly arranged fights. ever since WW2 they have been pansies. they side with the nazis to avoid fighting then side with america when america rolls through to avoid fighting then america back tracks and kills all the adult men because funny

so come the 70s they knew they had to do what the west wanted because they are cowards. iranian revolution and destabilization of the region for decades to come

such cowardice should be condemned

Non muslim arabs are alright

fallacy of many questions

>your flag
Thats literally my only problem.

True habebe. The west doesn't see that all of the shitskins in the west are the turks they are noe feeding, the same turks who they fought 200 years ago. Also,pakis and afghans who ritualistically rape lil' boys but would stone a gay man.

As an Iranian, I am a citsen, not a refugee and most arabs I have met in the west are well adjusted. Hell, even with the Persian-Arab friendly hate I still have a Palestinian best frend. Maak Allah brother.

>Aylan Kurdi

How did you guess?

If u worship a sandnigger god, who's prophet is an illiterate, pedophile goatfucker, you are actually less worth than a sub sahara niggerfaggot, fuckin inbreeds.

your religion is overtly evil and you serve no purpose in western countries other than to denigrate their well being. Please return to your god forsaken pathetic excuse of a country and stay there. By even escaping your home country so desperately you're admitting to the superiority of your adopted country. If islamic society was so great it wouldn't be so backwards, corrupt, and evil. The men in your picture are wearing clothes designed by Europeans but you'll probably insist that whites don't have a culture because you think our food is bland. Fuck you

Arabs never have hair that dark, especially not Levantine Arabs. pic related is me and my mom, hair looks a lot lighter now that there's more of it but I have no phone
reza?
Fun fact: your religion was made by us too sweaty

True. I am not religious at all and I belive that HONESTLY Islam ruined the middle east. I still respect anyone's faith ad long as they respect me and don't force it down my throat but fuck...As an Iranian, SORRY- sorry for all of the retards se have produced over the years. Just remember that we also gave the world so many Persian geniuses but Islam ruined the shit out of us.
(((They))) surely enjoy it tho.

>Please return to your god forsaken pathetic excuse of a country
American education strikes again

Oh, i had the impression that they were the same, but they may not be? I despise pakis so hard, they harass our children in school, are criminal and push drugs. They always lie and deciet like semites.

there's nothing Eastern about Roman Catholicism except for bits and pieces of the theology. The art, culture, tradition is all European

Because huge quantities all follow the most retarded form of one of the shittiest ideologies. If you were all Sufi or Ahmadiyya it would probably be different. Still pleb-tirer compared to Christianity. But at least respectable.

I have no problem with middle easterners. My dad actually looks a bit mideast because we are hispanic.

I am also attracted to their women.

>building shaped like a condom

What did they mean by this?

a fly by night mega-city built in the middle of nowhere by Bangladeshi slaves hardly speaks for the entire middle east. It's like using Pyongyang to represent the entire DPRK

>Propped up by foreign investments
>Stepping foot outside of the flashy areas shows you that the rest of the country is a slum filled with literal slaves

I dunno, can you tell your wh*Te friends to stop coming here though?

>Reza?
Nah baba, not even religious. I respect all races and beelifes as long as they respect me but I don't denny the truth- Islam has produced a lot of fucked up people and that is because it is relatively a young religion, just look st Christianity which has 500 more years to develop. The Inqisition par example, was the Christian version of ISIS.

why do so many people ignore this? They think Dubai and Doha are utopias but it's South Africa tier the moment you leave the city limits. How tacky do you have to be to actually want to visit one of these places?

You're also on welfare 50-70%. Sure doesn't look superior to me, Ahmed :^)

WOW

TAKE A GUESS

MAYBE

JUST MAYBE

EVERY SINGLE ENCOUNTER WITH THE MIDDLE EAST HAS BEEN SHIT

YOU INBRED MONEYS CAN'T STOP KILLING EACHOTHER SO NOW YOU FLEE TO EUROPE TO KILL US INSTEAD

FUCK OFF

BACK TO YOUR DESERT

SUBHUMAN SCUM

looks like one of the spic infested cities in western u.s.

Christianity had*

man, Cities: Skylines is a pretty good looking game
shame whoever made that city had no taste
looks like they just sort of slapped the achievement buildings all over the place

Ottomans ruined Islam and the region more than any colonial power ever could, our biggest mistake was submitting to the so called caliph that turned out to be a cuck
Yes, it sucks, there's fire breathing desert dragons that kill everyone that doesn't say the name of god with every step. Please stop coming here

I don't really hate the westernized ones.

It's funny when you are with one and you'll walk past a group of dindus and they'll just turn to you and say "why do those fucking niggers smell so bad?". They have no filter, even among partial strangers in a public setting. That much I almost admire.

Well to be fair blacks, indians and turks all do smell. It's part of their genes

In the arabic world, let us picture the souks in Morocco, the culture of trade is to fuck you over in a friendly way. They trick you into buying some branches they claim is tea, with a smile and a handshake. You should expect this, only the stupid doesn't.

In the west however, the culture is based on trust. You get what you pay for, you can even have credit if the owner knows you. They care about you, and your well-being, and show genuine pleasure in sharing. There is a hidden hand of trust that governs the trade.

This is the difference between Jesus and Allah. Jesus forgives your sin, while Allah cuts of your hand. Different cultures.

Because you are inbred negro subhumans (5-22%)

none of them look afghan you dirty lizard eater aside from the 4th guy from the left

Last real genocide was Arabs on Niggers. Darfur. - Looks like the glorious ummah doesn't cross all bridges. :^)

Qatar is a terrorist nation that reaches temperatures of over 120 degrees. Why are they having a world cup in their country?

Depends. Lebanese/Jordanians are ok.
Palis dont cause problems unless you're a jew.
Somalians/Afghans/Pakis you gotta watch for.

they bring their scams here too. And they rip you off every chance they get. All while pretending to be oppressed as they drive off in their German luxury car

They only do that to naive looking foreigners like you
and who said you can't have credit in the Arab world?
btw next time don't go shopping at the touristy areas looking like a retard, go to local common shops and you'll find the same shit at a much cheaper price.
Why can't snowniggers into bargaining

>>Be the closest race to whites

Um, sweetie, that title is reserved for the Irish

but it looks fun :(

All of the Gulf states are like this, and people ignore it because these places do such a good job of sucking foreigners' dicks while keeping their attention away from the shitty areas. Out of sight, out of mind.
The locals mistreat the fuck out of their slave labor force, too. I once knew a Kuwaiti who accused some poor Flip working the drive thru window at Burger King of stealing his change because his order was wrong, and the guy wasn't even allowed to profess his innocence. They just hauled him off to prison where he was kept without trial for 3 years before being deported.

You're the only person in this thread that deserves (you)s

>Why can't snowniggers into bargaining

because we belong to high trust societies where we expect to get what we pay for.

you realize as a jordanian you're not even arab right? just a larper cucked into thinking he's arab just because he speaks the language

actual arabs (gulfies/saudis) look like disgusting negro-pajeet hybrids

Because they're inbred 85 IQ muslims. Islam ruined you, sorry.

So we are naive because we trust you. Do you know why we can trust each other, because we actually care for our fellow human, and aren't only thinking about self interest like a thief.

True. Even though both Christianity and Islam spread through the Middle-East and overtook the previous cultures, they ultimately differ in the way that they build their position.

Christianity largely adapted itself to the local customs and integrated many local aspects/myths in its own mythology.

Islam completely destroyed all vestiges both material and immaterial in the Middle-East and North-Africa.

This is the reason why you will always see that the Christian minorities in the Mid-East always identify much stronger with their pre-Islamic identities than the Sunni Muslim counterparts, which identify as Arabs.

The Maronites with Phoenicia, the Syriacs with Assyria, the Copts with Ancient Egypt. etc...

They may be white but they are also niggers

More or less true. You know, in throry every religion is peacefull but people used religion as s political tool to controll the masses. Doesn't Isalm say that killing an inocent man is like killing the whole mankind? Doesn't christianity say to turn the other cheek?

But then how would the Ottomans justify war on the "infidels". I have my personal beef with the turks for mostly stealing our culture and Azerbaijan but I still love em and have close turk friends. Mate, fuck, religion even divides us for example. I suppose ur a sunni? Our Aytollah is the sheitan himself and thd saudis aren't more than some other rotten desert monkeys...they usr the shia and sunni divide for political reasons. They don't have any God except the one feeding their pokets. Fuck. And when you think that outside involvment doesn't help at all and our snadniggers out bring us a bad name, we are really the Balkans of Asia but with Oil.

It's honestly not that bad in the middle east, I've been here for 5 years and I'm American and never had any concerns for my safety.

>They just hauled him off to prison where he was kept without trial for 3 years before being deported.

my god, that's just evil. No wonder these countries are so helpless, they are pure evil. I know there are good people everywhere but a nation is a product of its people, and most countries around the world are fundamentally broken

Not as bad as fucking burgers though

>Afghanistan
>Middle East

come on man, this is simple geography

Because you have your biggest fucking military base in the entire middle east there, Ameridumbo :^)

I can trace back my lineage to the cousin of the prophet, and the other side to native levantines.
Nice try but I'm not a mongrel like you so I don't need DNA tests and people online telling me what I am
>flag
Is this chuck noriss by any chance?
I've never said I endorsed it but when poor people see people that come from places where the goverment gives you thousands each month and you get paid 10 times more for the same much of course they're gonna try to charge you extra

I don't think so.. Morrocans, Algerians, Egyptians, and arguably Syrians amongst others have a tendency to explode, rape, harm and drive on people when they are having a bad day.

I can hardly call this well adjusted..

Is that Zyzz????

Fucking hell, Amerifat! LMAO

lul I'm literally r1a as aryan as it gets

you're a larper brainwashed into thinking he's arab

show your geographic location f a g

stop hiding behind the swastika mr. leaf

If you stay in your own countries nobody would hate you or not as much

It's because the nationalities you mentioned tend to be ugly looking in general. So when they go to europe and can't succeed with women, can't succeed in education (because they're inbred arabs), can't succeed in life, they turn to religious extremism.

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

The government doesn't give it to us. We give the government over half of our income in tax and fees to finance that mister, it is for the common good. And i must admit that i give some extra shekels just out of kindness when on vacation down there, but i don't like to be robbed, then i won't come back.

youtube.com/watch?v=FVXd7ooMG3g
Izzat

Because they are more homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, racist, misogynistic, and anti-semitic than white men could ever hope to be. They really are on a whole other level.

I bet $10 this is a leaf

You get it user. Really happy to see that.
The thing is, in our case in Iran we are Shia muslims and we always tried (or at least used to..) identify more with our Zoroastrian roots more than Islam, at least culturally. You can see that in holidays like Nowruz or the Iranian mindset itslef. I am very happy to see that people start to wake up in Iran and to slowly detach themselves from our goverment- the one implemented by the Americans too for all of my fellow burgers (check ur CIA records)- maybe one day we will be free again. Your enemy aren't the Iranians or the middle easterns...our enemy is our governemnts.
Peace brother- I respect all but in a secular maner, the same secular regime the turks are screwing (thought they saw it didnt work out do well for us).

Petrol and slaves. Go back to the desert, moor.

The way their "guest worker" programs work is some of the most unethical shit ever.
What they do is they advertise in these SEA countries about how there's good pay and benefits and all this shit to rope the suckers in, and then when the poor fucks arrive, the employer who sponsors their Visa confiscates all of their documents. They literally cannot leave because everything beyond a regular ID/driver's license is locked in a safe somewhere, and they don't know where that safe is. They get paid pennies and have to work tons and tons of hours, which is why the ones hired for driving jobs cause so many accidents. It's hard to focus when you've been at work for 20 hours.
Then, if at any point a local decides they don't like you, you go to prison, no questions asked, and your employer fines you for the profits they lost through you getting arrested, which usually leads to even more time in a cell because you can't afford that fine.
It's not even just the Arabs or the Gulf states, either, the countries they're hiring these people from are complicit because they're aware of this shit, but get kickbacks for sending their people over there.

Christian Middle Easterners are based. I feel so sorry for all the Christians stuck in that shithole.

Dubai and Doha are bad examples of what you're trying to say. Qatar and Bahrain are really small, so its probably okay outside of the capitals.
Same with UAE because each emirate is slightly different. Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Maghreb on the other hand are exactly what you're saying.
The only exceptions to MENA are Oman and Kuwait, and I'm not actually sure about Kuwait.

My man, Afghanistan is culturally Middle eastern just how Iceland is European. We are not discussing geography. Just like with Malta or Cyprus par example :p

Also, Met a couple afghans, they are the mexicans of Iran. They can be cool guys but most of the good ones leave for their own good and the bad ones are overpopulating bringin' them a bad nsme. The trap of central asia..

The worst thing is that the US government and colleges still count us as white as well. So we don't get any gibs or affirmative action, and the white nationalists hate us too.

lmao

I became infuriated when I found out how corrupt these countries really are. They'll whine all day about colonialism and past aggression but completely deny how fucked up their own societies are and even blame it on colonialism in some twisted way

>Fucking hell, Amerifat! LMAO

Red is the color of the Republican Party, and blue of Democrats. The opposite of Britain and Canada.

most afghans in iran are hazara, they're also the bulk of afghan refugees in europe nowadays, mongoloid niggers

they're based though because they fuck iranian women non stop, iran had to issue a law saying their women can't marry afghans (hazaras) anymore because of how frequently it was happening

Aryans are the people of Iranian and Indidian descent theoretically. Iran itself means "land of Arians" and it is a 2000 year old name- long before Hitler's "aryan race" theory. Anyway, I am also as white as it gets but just wanted to drop this by.

Maybe if your people didn't act like hyperviolent Orks, fuck your cousins and worship a non-existent moon good who tells you to murder innocent people constantly people would feel differently.

Jordan bro do you think were sorta becoming degenerates these days