Is The White Man's Burden Still Valid?

Colonialism ended, and the formerly occupied countries have become extremely unstable unsurprisingly. What is the white man's burden in 2017 as opposed to the white man's burden 100 years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-mRz1JlF87c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who supports all these third world shitholes? But to be fair, said shitholes have become the yellow man's burden too

I don't know are shitskins still crawling over themselves to migrate into white society? ...yes it is still valid

why do they celebrate the "browning" of our countries? Do they fail to realize they will reproduce the same squalor and misery they risked their lives to escape from if that happens? Or are they just so evil that they take pleasure in the erasure of our race?

No, they lack the ability of foresight, one of the main reasons they never built anything great or worthwhile.

>Is The White Man's Burden Still Valid?
work with non-whites.
work with women.
work with non-whites who are also women.

> paperclip the (((merchant))) receipts and then rubberband them when they get too thick for the paperclip to handle
> go on break
> girlypoos cover for me
> come back from break, the receipts are all over the damn place and are allowed to curl into tangled balls of BPA-coated paper

You have a shitty job.

they fact that non-whites fear the very thought of being sent back to their own countries because they don't want to live among their own savage low IQ non-white people born in their natural habitat, instead they enjoy living among us Europeans with all the benefits of living in our more advanced societies than their own.

I'm not sure who to think less of. Them or the idiots bringing them here and gladly dismantling our entire history and culture to accommodate people who don't deserve to belong to it

The success of a civilization will always be determined by how white it is.

or Japanese. Highly organized, clean, nationalistic. Japan truly is a gem. Just compare it to the filthy Marxist shitholes that it neighbors

they were a feudal shit hole before europeans tho so it still counts

>he hasn't passed cannibalism yet
kek

fair enough. But Japan is 99 percent Japanese. They maintain their country very well too

It's ending less than several weeks from now because of corporate descision making.

Lessons learned:
- East indian teens literally do not give a single fuck about the conditions of their work space and will leave the place an unworkable mess.
- East indian populations will make your life a living fucking hell with their screaming children they ignore, stupid fucking haggling on a price and discount that's set by a LIQUIDATOR, indecisive yes/no choice making that makes daffy duck and buggs bunny arguing over which hunting season it is seem reasonable, and clogged toilets.
- Stay the fuck out of retail.

You tell me?

I would assume that the only places that cannibalism is still found in the world would be in Africa or untouched Brazilian tribal areas

All europeans countries were a feudal shithole after rome fell. And most remained a shithole until the enlightenment.

There was never any white mens burden. Everyone was playing the same game (imperialism, slave trading, conquering, etc.), we just happened to be best at it. Haters gonna hate.

Affirmative action gives mentally retarded shitskins jobs which rightfully belong to whites and burdens our whole economy with useless stubs of people.

>Is The White Man's Burden Still Valid?
not only valid, now they are enforcing it onto us.

was sea faring even a thing before Europeans mastered it?

well zimbabwe had a higher GDP than S Korea before you left so even if not by choice you did make their life better when you were there

White man is obsolete. Once institutions fail it is incredibly hard to rebuild them. And they are failing in the West.

>still valid
yes, but white women now go in a basket as well

The idea behind White Man's burden was to alleviate problems in 3rd world countries so that other cultures and ethnicity's could obtain civilization, be a productive member of the world society and not invade Europe and the West.

Instead of taking up the White Man's burden and going out to heal the woes of 3rd worlders, we brought them to us so that we can all fall down together.

I see nothing wrong with the Victorian ideal of raising the quality of life for all humans while keeping Europe segregated from the backward cultures.

thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=-mRz1JlF87c

And of course, much of the inspiration for white man's burden was to make profitable contracts and alliances with these countries that had natural resources that natives couldn't harness. That being said, if the British Imperial formula was followed more closely (rather than say, Dutch or French conquest) the natives would still have a total net benefit from European nations.

FUCK NO.

We tried to bring the savages out of the bush mindset and have been shit on in return.

DON'T MAKE ME SLOT SOME FLOPPIES!

Its Rhodesia you uncultured swine!

But the difference is that they industrialized themselves, without letting their country be colonized. THey were still smarter than their neighbors.

Only because liberals stopped us mid-project. The British Empire had at least 50 more years to put into her colonies before considering independence, but WW2 put an end to that quite abruptly

. CECIL
E
C
I
L

no more user Rhodesia is dead im afraid trust me i wish it was not this way

well yeah dont mean to take away from that in a few decades they turned in a modern country better than most european nations but still they did need european help to do so that is why i say it still counts

That was a really good series desu. The white South Africans made it as a propaganda piece to stop the Zulu bush niggers from terrorizing them.

> The greatest Zulu invention was breaking a stick in two
True story