HAHAHA EUROKEKS! In 20 years Sweden, Germany, UK, France, [insert european country] won't even exist

>HAHAHA EUROKEKS! In 20 years Sweden, Germany, UK, France, [insert european country] won't even exist.
>63% white

Why do Americans do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
belfercenter.org/publication/strategic-engineered-migration-weapon-war
youtube.com/watch?v=1wH2hD7rW5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If current trends continue, the USA will be whiter than france by 2050.

t. 56%

>63%
What?
I wish we were that white lol

Basically this.

We do this because we've gone through massive demographic change. We're being spiteful. Except the difference here is our demographic collapse has happened over a 50-60 years time frame. Europe's is happening within a few months. I mean, millions of new immigrants in only a year or two.

most american "whites" look like haired pigs. pic related

We have a first and second amendment. As long as we do, there remains a path of recourse open to us. Yurocucks are simply doomed. Defend yourself against a rapist? Go to jail. Vote for the anti-genocide party? Lose your livelihood and children. Speak out against national suicide in public? Go to jail.

Yurocucks are being replaced at such a high rate that they will probably be majority minority before us.

Because their black population is pretty stable (~10-13%) and the influx of Mexicans and Haitians has stopped and a lot of them will get deported soon. And Mexicans are still 100 times better than niggers and sandniggers.

but from the other side...

There is no way to actually know it, the french government doesn't allow / collect any ethnic counting

we have no way to know and that's a huge problem, maybe whites are already a minority in France, who knows.

why does everyone always assume we have reasons? i hope we fuck things up so badly king arthur returns to save us and i can finally know what it's like to love my king, that's why i do this.

Because
>Sweden, Germany, UK, France, [insert european country]
are white people homelands.

It's like fucking Japan being non-Japanese.

America is doomed like hueland.

I am almost certain there are been many years that we've taken millions of beans in. We can call it against our will, but did the (((gov))) do anything about it except condemn people and call them racist if they spoke up?

Was meant for

Pick your poison:
Poos, beans, and westernized ghetto blacks.
Or, the caliphate, and literal Africans.
Neither are enviable, but I'll go with option A.

Why do Brazilniggers say "why do americans do this"

Its a good point actually. I read long ago that white infants are officially minority-majorities in USA and France. I'm not sure if Trump will manage to reverse it.

Its a good way to practice English

from my experience living between Europe and US for most of my life, our immigrants are more shit than anything ive seen in europe. But I live in California, so many thats why.

But our white devil blood will be in your children. :)You cant stop fuckin our woman. I cant blame you, look at the alternative.

They are retards.
They have second biggest jewish population after Israel. They are at best 70% White. They had a nigger president. They have gay marriage. They promote trans bullshit. They have a lot of libshits, SJWs and actual full blown commies, even in Russia most commies are just nostalgic elders and they are nothing like American commies.
All they have right now is Trump, but he looks more and more like another kike puppet.

To answer your question, at least 1/3rd + of american flags are mestizos. They don't see themselves as a problem, so they don't feel like the US is cucked.

63% white in the USA in regards to actual numbers means they are still whiter than Europe.

That 63% means there are almost 200 million non-white hispanics in the US, the majority of which live in ethnic homogenous territories which make up the vast majority of territory (i.e. minorities concentrated on coasts and major urban centers only).

So basically, the US there are more non-hispanic whites than the entire populations of France, Germany, and the UK combined, who are in control of swaths of land that dwarf Europe twice over.

I mean non-hispanic whites...

myb.

I have lived in California before, and visited over the course of 3 decades watching it decline horribly. It is very saddening how much California has deteriorated. It is a dirty, dangerous, poor and crumbling place now. But, I'd still feel safe going there unlike Europe.

>I'd still feel safe going there unlike Europe.
Probably because you're retarded. The muslim attacks are highly circulated, but very few people are actually in danger of being attacked by a terrorist. Violent crimes are still much more frequent e v e r y w h e r e in the USA than anywhere in the EU, even controlling for nigger populations.

Not to defend the western cucks or anything, but you're trapped in a bubble.

this is the most american gif I've ever seen

/thread
Europe is opening the floodgates for the shitskin hordes and they weakly type LE 56% HEHE XD as their neighborhoods become sharia zones and 60 IQ sub-saharan nigger monkies take over their countries.

If only they had guns.

Insecurity.

I'd say Americans also derive joy from seeing what "European tolerance" is actually leading to.
For decades they looked down on us for being "racist" "too violent/strict" and "too religious" and now they realize what brown people are really like, they are scrambling to find religion again and some are even wishing they had real police now.

There is some degree of "told you so" in it for Americans, and they very much enjoy that. Meanwhile Europeans have to scramble to move the goalposts now that they realize Americans were right about brown people. So its turned into some kind of twisted contest of "who is more fucked" but that doesn't really address the issue that both sides are fucked.
t. Armchair American

Difference is, we have guns to defend ourselves from the mongoloid hordes. You eurocucks don't.

BTFO

>For decades they looked down on us for being "racist" "too violent/strict"
So much this. I've got a relative that travels to Europe on business and they would always ask him why Americans are so violent. They're extremely sheltered and terrified of violence.

and where does European criticism stem from?
the very same insecurity, maybe even more so since their countries are weaker.

The whole debate is pure misguided hypocrisy desu. Divide and conquer tactics at work.

no it won't you fucking mong, hispanics and niggers have been 40% of births since fucking 2000. THAT WAS 17 YEARS AGO. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

As liberal as California is though I can still carry a pistol there.

That level of delusion and wishful thinking at the same time is truly remarkable. Even while France is seriously the worst part of Europe when it comes to demographics. Worse than even Sweden, Germany, Belgium or Britain in pure demographics.

Oh jolly gee! I wonder who could be responsible for that. :^)

pretty much, even in my nice mostly chink and korean neighborhood, the nigs have managed to find their way. Some poor chinese guy got the shit beat out of him while his house was being vandalized, SWAT team actually arrested a drug kingpin, etc.

You have guns, and you´re not doing anything. Guns aren´t the problem here.

>I mean, millions of new immigrants in only a year or two.

We had almost one million illegals enter the EU in 2015-2016.
It got better after the EU-Turkey deal.
Your illegal immigration problem is 20 times larger and it never really stopped.

For comparison.

Why do people sell themselves to international rich people? Dumdumb...private universitiey....dumdumb new economics of free trade...dumdumb corporate companies education...dumbdumb learn about Office...dumdumb we wuz competition when working for Microsoft with Microsoft products...dumdumb GMO...dumdumb stocks, always worth invest in existing megacompany....dumdumb always worth investing in existing global currency...dumdumbdumb migration to foreigner company...dumbpedumbdumb...we need build foreign company here, so our education...dumpedumbdumpdumb...we can't compete, lets import cheap labor...dumpedumbdumb more freedom, why even bother wasting money with insurance, border checks, we will compete for real now...dumbpedumbdumbdumb African investments...dumbdumpedumb illegal construction, electrician workers, they are so cool and independent...dumpedumb German powerhouse, lets abandon land for more money...dumbdumbdumbpedumbdumb corporations which we learn, which we allowed into country, they now need tax cuts, because they have biggest GDP, since literally nothing exists now, they need to breathe to produce more GDP, dumb....

>53%
>Counting North Africans, middle easterners, jews, gypsies and central asians as whites
>Most of the 53% are bedridden old people and childless liberal city dwellers.

>No wall
>Banning abortion would prop up a boom in black population

You have to go back, James Tyrone Menendez. Ami go home!

Most of our immigrants are Christian. You are importing... ahh forget it. lol Enjoy your future.

TOP KEK

>Muh homosex kike on a stick though
lawl

We are responsible for your country continuing to exist.

>why does a tweaker tell kids not to do meth?

Learn from our mistakes. We are going to go straight up Yugoslavia and there is no way to stop it.

*we are responsible for the CIA/Soros coup in your nation, forcing Russia to react

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

Not to mention: belfercenter.org/publication/strategic-engineered-migration-weapon-war

By american standards Europe is still 99% white, think about that for a minute or two. btw enjoy your f.. i mean present.
>come home white man we need more of your blood to keep the jewish powerhouse running the world.

Fair, but for every insightful post like yours we have free kekistan faggots makingfun of europe and rambling about how based mexicans and blacks who vote trump are.

ironic coming from heuzil.

are you by any chance from a discord server for self improvement, or that was for self improvement once?

Brazil's hierarchy - and this applies to the rest of latin america- is much more untouched and white-friendly than america's will be anytime soon.
Look at Neymar for example. A Spoiled kid born into wealth who is also very succesful and rich. He still dyes his hair, bleaches his skin and uses contact lenses from time to time, probably does a similar thing with his own son aswell i mean look at the kid. In Brazil being white is still seen as something positive. Meanwhile all the wiggers in america wished they were black and culture systematically abuses whiteness as lame, outdated and offensive.

Amen

youtube.com/watch?v=1wH2hD7rW5U

There are also more niggers and hispanics in America.

Gee, I can't wait to flee my woods, mountains, rivers, old churches and castles, to live in the big shopping mall of the Jew with semi conscious race-mixed consumer slaves shoveling by me. :^)

plz nuke

>hahaha america is so cucked let's ignore how our countries are going down the exact same path