We are fucked

All of our propaganda mouth-pieces have been de-platformed from YouTube and the normies think we are "Nazis".

We are not going to be able to organize under the term "Alt-right" or any of that ever again. Anything that even dog-whistles white nationalism will be de-platformed by the powers that be immediately.

On top of that, now people are probably afraid to show their faces at public events in case of getting doxxed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGgnuXKe3Bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>4chins #700 world wide first decade
>Since the election it's #70 within the US and in the top 200 world wide
>Almost all of the traffic goes through Sup Forums
>Youths stray away from normedia more and more
>Sup Forums and his goytoy plebbit are so feared that the deep state dropped the Russia narrative and started to fund extreme left wing movements to attack nazi's
They simply can't stop feeding the troll, so the troll pokes them, again and again, everytime they get a response.

if Sup Forums has an agenda it's working even if the majority doesn't know wtf is going on.

>alt-right

Jeez. Go back to shitposting on leddit.

We are doing fine desu. Normies will start to think wanting white babies makes you a nazi. They will all just say fuck it i guess im a nazi too. They made everything equal to being a nazi. Soon actualy nazis will be able to come out in the open.

I don't think anybody will ever come out as a "nazi"

We need to re-brand these ideas and get away from any Nazi association. "Identitarian" or terms like that might be okay.

>and the normies think we are "Nazis".
You arent?

I don't think most Sup Forumsocks seriously want the extermination or exile of non-whites, because it's a stupid idea.

The exile or extermination of non-whites would cause immediate economic collapse, and it would most likely bring sanctions from the international community.

This is my propaganda mouthpiece and it's as comfy as it always was. Sucks to be you
youtube.com/watch?v=tGgnuXKe3Bw

I certainly fucking want to kick out/exterminate all non-Finns from Finland.
This is our fucking land and I will never accept the possibility of us Finns becoming a minority here. To hell with economic problems or international bs kicking out these fucking worthless parasites would cause.

This. It puts people off

Maybe that is more reasonable for Finnland or smaller European countries

But America, it is a completely lost cause. Inspiring right-wing ethno nationalism among different races to peacefully co-exist is probably the best tactic we have here

Ah but see, I do want all the pakis out. Regardless of whether that means we go back to rationing. Although as they are all curry waiters or taxi drivers, i think we'll cope.
>vacancy for London Mayor

Fake concern trolling

You dont have to come out as a nazi. You just call all normies nazis enough it loses all meaning.

>organize
Breh, its the lack of organization that give us our strength, and its the redpill thats not only keep us going, but creat new members among us.

Do what is in your nature.

Gather the tribes of the Steppes under one great leader, and go fuck shit up.

Libertarian is best label.

No, not fake concern trolling.

Just legitimate concern. I don't want to fucking lose.

I don't want Trump to just be a flash in the pan, and then normies to get all scared and vote for a globalist pawn in the 2020/2024 election because the media scared them.

>flash in the pan
Nigger are you on drugs? There is no stoping this. Trump was just the first step.

>
good. now is the time fo you to return to stormfaggotront. we finally have a final solution for the stormweenie question: you need to go back.

>Our
>We
>We

are you a nigger?

10% of the nation sympathizes with NAZIS

is this a joke?

Shill get out.
>breathes in
REEEEEEEEEEEE

alt left is fake
alt rock is ok
alt right is lame

>I say dont organize, you call me a stormweenie.
You dont know what stormfront or Sup Forums is.

>op is a stupid antifa nigger
lmao. kys. almost everything you sound was completely false. bye, you fucking faggot.

don't get so triggered faggot he said most Sup Forumsocks not all of them. your IQ is showing and it's reading below 90

The "Alt Right" label was a kike trick from the beginning and only stormfaggots and children fell for it. Nobody gave two shits about Alt Right before Hillary gave them a shoutout in the same speech where she yelled about Pepe the frog. She basically gave you a star to sew onto your shirt to discredit the growing right wing sentiment on the internet and it worked.

The upside is that we now have the term "Alt Left" to similarly paint our enemies with. Condemn both sides and run to the middle, that's where the normalfags we need to save are. Keep pushing the overton window.

nobody was organizing under the "alt right" term in the first place newfag. That's a term the media pulled out of their ass, along with the russia conspiracy and fake news, to discredit Trumps win and draw attention away from DNC corruption.

Serves you right for trusting normies.

You should have trusted God and not hypocrites out for profit.

And it's a good thing. Maybe it will make you stupids fucks come to your senses and understand the reality of the world. The idea of outright nazism or "white nationalism" is a delusion in our time.
It catches the attention of those who have no balance or accomplishement in their lives, same goes to all the radicals.
True balanced conservatism has to manifest itself for the reason to prevail. And it has to be inclusive, based on merit.

Okay sure,

But we cannot just comply with the anti-white agenda.

You are drawn into a stupid game. You understand yourself that protesting anti-white agenda does more harm than good, the opposition makes sure it does.

Yet rational people still have the real power. We work hard, we create something of value, we run businesses, we are involved in our communities, charities, local activities. We have faith, families, kids. We mostly ignore all the shit which we get, moreover, we clean up the mess stupids kids do, that's what grownups do.

In the long-run we will prevail if the continue with our lives like we always used to: with reason and faith leading us.

Spread your values with love and contempt, not aggression and arrogance, and those who didn't find their path yet WILL listen.

And degenerates will have to pay their bills eventually.

Your comment is a complete contradiction.

No, you simply get rid of one group, then you have a bigger majority. Then you get rid of another, and another and no one can stop you eventually or at least no one can stop the US

White nationalism in the US is retarded anyways. Non-whites are like 40% of the population, this isn't Japan and never will be

Not to mention most whites in America are absolute pieces of shit.

Obviously the right-wing population is ok, but the liberal whites in America are fucking disgusting. I have more in common with a right-wing Latino from Texas than some liberal piece of shit from New York City.

>reason
>rational people
>white supremacists

I dont know how hard to have to hit your head on the wall to believe this, but now I want to give it a try

>Anything that even dog-whistles white nationalism will be de-platformed by the powers that be immediately.

OK, so do you want us to pretend we're not white nationalists and go out there with a fake message?

step 1. is creating an image of peaceful and politically minded white nationalists who have nothing to do with violence, step 2 is pushing white nationalism. it will be a long haul, stormfront has been at it for over a decade only to be quietly, unceremoniously pulled by the jews yesterday.

>do you want us to pretend?

Yeah that's generally what subversive movements do. The Jews didn't win the culture war by openly saying they want to destroy the family, destroy Christianity, and that they hate white people.

Are you retahded? That's still majority demographic. it's literally white people's last chance not to become second class citizens (and no, the new majority will not treat us kingly in 50 years)

WE ROLLERBOYS NOW.

DAY OF THE ROPE
DAY OF THE ROPE
DAY OF THE ROPE

>We are not going to be able to organize under the term "Alt-right"
Not sure if you are trolling or just stupid. Being able to organize with a label would make it easier for the MSM to demonize it, actually that exactly happened and now every single faggot got de-plataformed.
Next time don't invent a label retard.

wtf im demoralized now

>theyll stop us
>on the internet
pol is not all one entity user, get your bait-act together. your alarmist bullshit will only fool the leddeters

Untrue. The feminists and jewish college professors have been saying it since weimar. They indoctrinate their students who run for office under a moderate platform. There is a place for honesty, we don't all have to keep our mouth shut, just those who need popular approval.

>we are not going to be able to organize under the fake term the fake media labeled us after we organized and won the election
oh heavens what will we do

>our
>We
>jewtube alt-kike larpers

>We are not going to be able to organize
>now people are probably afraid to show their faces at public events

leftycucks in charge of acting "subtle"

sage