Sebastian Gorka Resigns

archive.is/eRWZN

Dr. Sebastian Gorka, who has served as deputy assistant to President Donald Trump since January, resigned from the White House administration on Friday evening.

“Given recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House,” Gorka wrote in a letter addressed to the president. “As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People’s House.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy9_r2Rzrc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gorka is a zionist puppet.

kys

>Everyone pushing the MAGA agenda is gone

Thank god Ivanka and Jared are still there!

Steve Bannon

IS

A

ZIONIST SHILL FUCK BREITBART

>Sebastian Górka
wtf, do so many burgers have polish-sounding names, or am i just biased

>mintpressnews

>theintercept

>forward.com

>a kike naming the kikes

wew

They were probably our best immigrant class. They are deep into our roots in the 20th century. They worked heavily in so many areas and really built some of the best aspects of the era.

fuck off

cause they are grandchildren of polish jews that emigrated to the States in 19th century

People are distancing themselves from the shit that is the Democratic party and the fan it's about to hit when people get arrested and bodies hit the floor.

Hello kike.

***SPOILER ALERT*** HES TALKING ABOUT THE JEWS.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy9_r2Rzrc0

real good job derailing the tread, schlomo

it doesnt make a difference whether you are a paid poster or a mentally ill jewish shill. its equally useless and pathetic

>more than half of all the posts in the thread
>still pushing d&c memes
>still calling everyone jews
Hello spammer

whats more useless.

>Excessive gorka posts on reddit.

>Bannon attempting to sell fucking fidget spinners.

>Gorka threads on here every 10 minutes.

You guys have no strategy and ur running out of options its painfully obvious.

The Snake was written by a Jew and performed by a negro that went on to become a black nationalist.

Aside from allusions to a woman taking in a frozen snake with 'pretty colored skin' you will also note the lines about 'milk and honey' which are Hebrew euphemisms for body fluids.

Trump was literally reading cuck poetry. Unless you really believe women like colored snakes and feed them honey.

Jews called themselves Serpents before they called themselves Jews.

i dont even know wtf youre talking about. ive literally never been to reddit

>You guys have no strategy and ur running out of options its painfully obvious.

is drumpf finally finished?

eh i wouldnt be so sure, even i personally have a distant family somewhere in connecticut, and an 'aunt in states' is a common meme here, tho i didnt realize polish surnames were that prevalent