Veterans, tell us a war story

Tell us about your time in the service, especially stories about combat. Doesn't have to be hardcore, amusing tales of negro and female ineptitude are always welcome, as are stories passed down in your family about the time grandpa killed the nips. Tell us about that village full of gooks you glassed on the banks of the Mekong, or that time you impregnated half of an Afghani village with your rape babies.

Old fag here. No combat, but in 67' i was laying buoys off the coast of vietnam with the Coast Guard. 180 foot buoy tender, max speed of 8 knots and a crew of 40. Took us 2 weeks to get to guam and another 5 days to get to the south china sea. The only reason i have a vietnam medal is because of the month i spent there off vietnam. We were servicing buoys and beacons for the Navy ships in the area.

China will be the one to watch eventually. There are just too many of them. I could see them being forced to go to war over resources to simply keep them alive in the future if their birthrates and numbers keep rising.

My father was in Vietnam. He was in the Navy. He did three tours and the only action he saw was on the defensive. Hunkering down from incoming fire.

He was friends with some "frog men" (Navy Seals before there were Navy seals). He told them he wanted to kill a gook before he left for home from his final tour.

They took him on a night patrol where they knew a VC sentry was all alone and my dad killed him.

Why else would they be building air bases in the middle of the sea? Thinking ahead.

You talking about the manmade islands they are being so secretive about? Or something else entirely? Either way an eagerly expanding China would not be good. I wonder which side Russia would take? They might even be first up on the chopping block.

That's a pretty badass story. Fuck gooks, especially commie gooks.

China is such an economic power house today, they would have the capacity to wage war for resources, but most of it would be destroyed in the process and it would be very costly to fight either us or russia for it. Best case scenario is to play their cards with trade deals (especially with russias untapped potential)

If they were forced to expand or die, they would most likely start with other gook countries, consolidate their power, then most likely expand into Africa. That I could see, and it's not like the Africans could resist. They're already economically colonizing the continent.

Come on peeps, share those war stories

In Ivory Coast, some years ago, I was following a group of the FFL. The mission was only to seduce a perimeter for french citizen (and business) and it was forbidden to directly intervene between the ethnic fightings at the time. It was messy, mostly with machetes and knives, you had small rivers of blood coming from many houses all over town and you had obviously raped women roaming the streets, many injured by their rapists or failed suicide attempts. Some women tried to find a shelter with french soldiers but orders were against it. One night I saw a french officer and some soldiers smuggling young girls under 12 inside the perimeter while killings happened again. The girls had to hide inside the soldiers living quarters so no superiors could find them. Soldiers gave them alcohol and food and girls were told to be quiet as possible. I know some of them were fucked by the soldiers and they were gone the next day. Apparently it happened a lot.

Had a buddy complete two tours in iraq, and got killed in a crash by a drunk chink lady. Hows that?

My uncle survived several tours in Nam, then got killed by a drunk driver a few years after he got back home. He was a pretty bad drunk himself after he got back, and one time when I was a kid he was almost passed out totally shitfaced rambling about gooks making it to the treeline. I asked my mom what a gook was but she brushed me off so then I asked my teacher at school. I had to go to the office and I didn't get in trouble but they told me it was like saying the n word.

In Iraq, in 2004, a driver refused to stop at a checkpoint so rather than let him continue on and potentially detonate whatever explosives he had in his car, I popped a few .50 through the windshield. one took him in the neck and left his head hanging on by a couple pieces of muscle. the inside of the car looked like a couple 5 gallon buckets of blood had been dumped in it.

>be granddad fighting battle of bulge
>battle of huertgen forest
>infamous battle because epic commander ineptitude
>platoon walking behind tank
>everything starts blowing up
>krauts had the whole area zeroed in w/ mortars
>one lands near and blows off bottom half of one leg
>soldiers scattered and running back into forest cover
>grandad pulls 1911 and says, "the next bastard who runs past w/o helping me is getting shot in the ass"

It was an awful. Many men were left to die out there. My granddad was a German-American fighting his cousins.

Thanks Jews.

I would feel bad if I killed white people. Even if they were commies. Towel heads though? I don't know.

Getting your leg blown off is pretty hardcore. It would have sucked a lot more back then. These days the fakes they have are pretty rad. Pic related, tfw both legs blown off and retard from your unit won't stfu and you can't get away

Should've added--

ended up having to have amputation way above the knee. was on painkillers the rest of his life, so he was always an SOB or out of it. Never got to know him, although I was 12 when he died.

Was in the USMC in Afghanistan from '10-'12. Discharged on section 8. I don't really have any glory stories or anything like that even though I did see some small engagements.
The only thing that happened to me really was I stepped on a toe popper that EOD missed while out on patrol in the big empty. It was one of those pronged kind that they bury. I'd kicked the prongs sticking out and jumped one step back. If not for that step I'd have lost my leg according to the EOD guy in my platoon. The fuse time on them is only a couple seconds so it's enough time for ONE step. I walked away with a shrapnel wound scar on my left shin. I had to have 3 pieces of shrapnel removed.
Only other combat scar I have is from a .22 that bounced off a wall and caught me in the right bicep. 6 pieces of shrapnel and a bullet embedded in my bone. Nothing serious though.

Iraq 03-04. Jerked off in port-o-potty a lot. Flys landed on the turds floating in the blue water. Fly then lands on dick. Then fly lands on face. Lots of flys. You get used to it. A man can jerk it anywhere.

Not gonna lie I wish I could get a lifetime prescription for hardcore opiates. Life would be pretty grand.

Never really knew my great grandfather but I do know that he fled Nazi Germany before Hitler rose to power and then he joined the US Army. He was at D-Day and survived the whole war and each kill he got he marked it on his bayonet (70+ tallies)

Pretty much this. China has effectively bought pakistan - and is sparring with india because it knows the poos won't bend the knee.

It ll nibble at the neighboring countries - and get them isolated with diplomatic/trade deals that make smaller asian oppose each other politically.

The biggest thing china fears isn't the US, it's some kind of Nato in the pacific arrayed against it. So far it's done well to play to the divisions.

Afrganistan is colder than you think but shooting mudshits was fun.

>Life would be pretty grand.

He was always pretty miserable. Fucking garbage addict.

Damn jerking off and not even bothering to swat away the flies? Africa tier masturbation desu.

Yeah man he had his fucking leg blown off killing his distant relatives. I'm sure he was pretty fucking miserable.

Was that JC/ramadi? The guys that cleaned the port-o-potty were Iraqi. One day driver runs gate like you said and gets smoke checked. Other poop suckers stop sucking poop from port-o-potty. On strike right? No one tells us to go back to shitting in barrels and burning it. So we poop until port-o-potty is full. No more blue water just poop. Have to lift your butt up or hover so turd will lay flat. Still jerking it in there. Smells horrible. So many flies.

Does your brain now unconsciously associate the scent of raw human shit strongly with sex? Do you have to have a woman shit on your chest or face in order to get it up anymore? War is hell.

I knew a guy who was in the national guard during the Madison riots. He was the .50 gunner on a jeep and he said people were spitting on him as he drove past. He said he prayed for the order to open fire...

Should have pelted them in the fucking face with piss bottles, or maybe rocks.

Excuse me, I should have used the more politically correct term urine containers. I sure hope nobody was offended.

I don't like flies? Also, gulf war syndrome was extended to us war on terror vets. I have heard different rumors like chemical weopons were used but they were old and degraded since the Iran/Iraq war. Another theory is that it's something in that moon dust they call dirt that you breath in that makes you sick. Like a bacteria or something that the locals are used to being all third world and shit. Side note we had a local interpreter we called Rickey Martin cause he looked like the gay singer. Had to teach him how to use toilet paper and baby wipes cause those savages use a bottle of water and their left hand.

Lol I knew it. Savages.

I used to tell people about my experiences in Afghanistan, then i heard that one of the people i told them to was passing them off as his stories. Now i don't tell anyone shit, or even mention i was in the military.

What a douchebag you should kick that guy's ass

>Grandpa was a banker
>Go to work
>Come home
>No more home, all of Rotterdam is in ashes
>Refuse to work for the nazi's
>Get send to jail camp
>Escape with friends
>Get chased by men and doggers
>Two of them got caught and were never seen again
>Becomes a medic
>WW2 ends
>Meet grandma
>Soon after he is send to Indonesia which was under Dutch colonial rule
>See some horrific shit (firefights were Vietnam style, burning of villages, acts of ethnic cleansing done by the population to each other, etc).
>Watch photo album
>Indonesia seemed like a nice place
>Him and his buddies look young, smiling
>Has a monkey on his shoulder
>Get hit
>huge scar on his skull
>Get send home
>war really fucked him up but still managed to raise 3 kids including my mom afterwards
He also taught me chess