There is a massive deception campaign in the US and in its global propaganda...

There is a massive deception campaign in the US and in its global propaganda, which seeks to portray the United States as a poor set-upon nation that would like world peace, but just has to keep a military stationed around the globe to “police” all the world’s “trouble spots.”

In fact, nothing could be further from the truth.

That truth is that the US is the biggest warmonger the world has ever known.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy9_r2Rzrc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

USA Has been controlled by the kikes ever since JFK and before.

The chaos in the USA right now is Trump preparing for the shoah.

>The chaos in the USA right now is Trump preparing for the shoah.
Boy are you in for some real disappointment. Trump's role is to prepare the US for a major war in an attempt to beat back forces hostile to zionism.

You're right Hans. globalist governments are deeply psychotic

Thats why he kicked out all the zionists. kys.

Yes, feel the oppression
The world is the US playground, no one can deny it

That's exactly what the chinese and russians want you to believe. That's exactly ehat they're preaching.
There's a war going in for the kinng's seat, a war where you and I are pawns.
Neither side is innocent, but i like my life, and it's in my best interest to protect it.

>Trump kicked himself out.
I must have missed that.

the american imperialist is still here after 70 years.

stay mad achmed

THIS SPEECH IS ACTUALLY ABOUT JEWS AND NOT MUSLIMS.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy9_r2Rzrc0

Herr Deutcher sprichts die Wahrheit.

>what is geopolitics
Also corruption

Duh! But nobody cares. Your not people Mohammed. You are an ingredient satanic pedo/murder cult.

you try to post this same thing from time to time, and every time no one gives a fuck about your opinion. just stop trying

his daughter is married to a jew. his grandchildren are jewish. You're delusional. he's a puppet for (((them)))

*Inbred fucking autocorrect.

And? What's your point. Every leader in the 20th and, 21st century has done the bidding of the Jew or failed. You can't escape it. I'd rather be the like attack dog than the victim. Look at the lefts attack dogs then the "alt-right'.

Incorrect
We do want peace
But we want that peace to be achieved by wiping everyone else off the map
We are the most blood thirsty people the world has ever kno n and we will only know peace after you cunts are glassed

Even though I hate Islam you have to feel sorry for many of those villagers. Most of them don't even have a TV and live in literal tribes out in the middle of nowhere with literally zero awareness of the outside world - such that they sometimes think American soldiers are supernatural beings because their tech and equipment is so advanced by comparison. Just imagine a bunch of Jew controlled idiots with endless ammo coming to raid your village for some resources your country has based upon revenge for some falseflag they committed against their own citizens. Truly the evilest of nations.

His oldest son is married to a Jew as well, and yet he forced her to convert and all his kids are being raised Christian
Get fucked kike

This. Fuck America and fuck Israel.

the american warmonger is already in your country and want to start a war with russia.

We're nothing but vassals, brudi
Defeated and denigrates people , raised in the belief that our greatest tormentor is our liberator.
He massacred our poeople with areal bombardment s after the war is over, he controls all our media and raised the youth as dociel neutered worker bees, he controls our traitorous politicians that are destroying out Homeland forever.

Bismarck was right, never attack Russia and Ally with them against the eternal anglokike

dont ever black pill user. its contagious

That shitbag needs to clean his fucking rifle.

>That truth is that the US is the biggest warmonger the world has ever known.

>wah, the US is oppressive
>wah, the US is global power
>wah, the US takes resources
So basically you're admitting the US is a superior power and you have to take it's dick.

Seems fine. Do something about it if you don't like it.
>you won't

The warmongers in the United States Congress are not aware of, or they're blind to the fact that what they are doing will bring about the type of war that will end America completely as a power in the world.

OP it's Europe that dragged the U.S. twice into the World Wars. If they didn't do that, the U.S. would have kept to it's military isolationist roots outside of the expansion it locally did.

If Europe didn't try to an hero itself twice, maybe it wouldn't have destroyed all their militaries, and require the U.S. to run most of NATO to keep it floating.

None of the European countries tried to rebuild and let the US foot the bill. Now the US got the taste of war, figured it was good at it, and has been pwning the world since 1945.

Stay woke senpai

Wew. Must be nice being 14

Yep and you pussys can't do shit about it... kek

what can we do against a countrie which has more then 50.000 soldiers and nukes on our soil.

Sorry to burst your retard bubble, magapede. Time to wake up.

it was you who started the war, pic related.

ZOG patrol.

Trumptards are the most retarded "humans" on the planet, Fact.

>shitskins killing shitskins.jpg

nothing faggot
lmao at german "people", I don't see you guys as human beings. Only slaves.

he is the zionist.

This post is Nazi propaganda. If we didn't keep the peace who knows what madman might rise to power and attempt another world war. OP is probably an ISIS sleeper agent attempting to make us stop bombing his comrades.

Try harder.

Im going to end Israel

>people can't have allies, that's unfair
>being beaten by the oldest military advantage in the book
2>1 this confuses the german

Good goy.

you deserve to be policed by usa

Um the U.S. was brought in by German U-Boats in WW1, and Churchill dragging the U.S in WW2.

You cuck don't realize it was European countries fighting over the expansion of capitalism that started the whole thing. It was Europe (largely UK and Germany) to fault for both wars.

Anyone who is is literally not retarded would agree with this statement.

>SA Has been controlled by the kikes ever since JFK and before.

^see reason why

What you need to remember is USA is fucking HUGE. A large majority of its citizen are awake / waking up.

Your warmongering epidemia will solve itself once the mexican warlords are out of the sphere of influence.

then the army could focus in erasing the jewish influence.

You have been hacked by the Russians.

Wake up. Resist.

>world has ever known

except of course for Germany.

And what are you going to do about it, bitch?

You fail to mention that Bibi WAS BANNED FROM COMING WITH TRUMP TO THE WESTERN WALL.

Trump and I have already decided that the western wall doesn't belong to Israel.

Please hurry. I'm not getting any younger.

>Russian narrative
Care to try again? Wake up.

I dont want to get policed by savages who throw acid on and gun down young girls going to school.

You look like a fool. You have not even done 5min of basic research into the topic you simpleton. You are literally a puppet being controlled. How does that make you feel?

AHAHAHAHAHAhaHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Implying Putin is Russian

Amazing picture. Holy shit

>You have been hacked by the Russians.
>Wake up. Resist.

>>Russian narrative
>Care to try again? Wake up.

Don't you look fucking stupid now.

>wah wah the US is too stronk wahhh warmongers
Face it faggot, we own you and we own the world. My country could literally wipe yours off the fucking earth just like every other country on this red white and blue motherfucking planet. You watch OUR moves, consume OUR products, and use OUR sites. Your daily life is consumed by the United States, the best and most powerful country in the world, and WE like it this way. Every nation relies off of our 24/7 stream of foreign AIDS because in the end we're even too wealthy for our own good.

You can suck my fat american cock.

What did he mean by this?

Lol. Just because you cucked Germans failed at global domination doesn't mean everyone else is doomed to be so weak and pathetic. We've been the Global power for 60+ years and there's no end in sight. The U.S. will be a super power in space too, and there's nothing you can do about it. The U.S. will be the main influencer of space colonization, just like England was the main influence of New World colonization, you know, South Africa, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc etc etc. The future of the human race is rooted Anglo-Saxxon protestantism, get used to it. You Germanics were nothing more than over-glorified barbarians anyways. Enjoy being mongrelized by Africa and Sand niggers, you stupid idealistic fuck.

>A bunch of world leaders pay respect to one of many ancient religions
Yes, and? They've done the same else where for other cultures as well.

Right now, the government is spending billions of dollars supporting the problem-makers in the U.S. economy - the polluters, despoilers, incarcerators, and warmongers.

You almost got the truth but it's more complexe.. Do you want to get truly blackpilled?
Balfour declaration - > promise of Churchill to zionists to create Palestine for jews > promise to drag US to war event hough US was pro German in the 30s

>biggest warmonger the world has ever known
Study history better

>Bigger defense budget than 20 of the next countries.
I thought Germans were smart.

The absolute state of this bait.

OP is not wrong..

>Face it faggot, we own you and we own the world.

You don't own shit you simpleton. How fucking retarded do you have to be to correlate what is happening with your best interest?

You are literally a puppet being controlled. Wake up you fucking mongrel.

>They've done the same else where for other cultures as well.

Correlating religion to culture, especially jewish religion.

Genuinely not sure if you are a jewish shill or actually retarded.

Religion is a social construct; it does not exist. Culture, however, does exist.

Here is the US history, I think that proofs enough.

proves*

Well, at least we didn't send women and children to the gas chambers. That is your legacy.

>Religion is a social construct; it does not exist.
You are literally retarded.

I am woke while you are still locked in a cage labeled "freedom".

Yep, somewhere some German girl is being gangbanged by american Soldiers right now, and there is nothing OP can do to stop it. What's the matter with this?

A thousand years will pass and the guilt of Germany will not be erased

this

we must convince Antifa and BLM to raise arms against the juden, they are the ones who hold all the strings

>american Soldiers
>What's the matter with this?
pic related is what's wrong with it. But yes, OP is a fag.

England

instead you nuked women and children, had slaves, still hold the world hostage with your petro dollar and, regime destabilization and allowed the kikes to flourish even more than in the city of london. glass houses and so on. Also no one talked about YOU, dipshit, exept of course you have stockholm syndrome for your globalist/kike overlords.

My white kids will not be serving militarily. This country sold out the whites, asians, and blacks who built this country. Good luck going forward with the immigrants, trannies, and fags.

>discretionary

>This country sold out the whites, asians, and blacks who built this country.
Asians and blacks were always exploited. My problem is that the military should remain entirely under our control.

>smiling hispanic soldier
Killing muslims really is for everyone. Warms my heart

US is the worst ally your country can have, and the most hypocrite country ever, warmonger=fighting terriosm and establishing demoracy kek

All of the barracks my unit when stationed in GERMANY are now full of MUSLIM immigrants since our based closed.

Are you happy now?

Hey Hans,

I am actually stationed in your shitty country now.

All I do is drink, fuck and fight. Mainly Turks though, because Germans are cowards.

We can't help ourselves. I'm sorry.

I dont blame normal american I know most of you arent agree with this policies, I just had high hopes in Trump will be different but until now no much difference, Thanks for our wise leaders, that knew you cant depend and trust americans and they varied thier allies and friends

You cannot become the president without AIPAC and Israel's approval. Because those 2% folks control almost everything the U.S. has.

Kikes dragged us into ww1 in order to break up the ottoman empire, which had palestine. Jews used their influence the media to propagandize the population against germany. Also, they used their influence in the government. Nearly half of the US population had german heritage at that time, and they rightfully didn't want to go die in trenches fighting their own kinfolk.

We have bases throughout the world to stop countries like Germany from causing trouble.

Stop importing refugees faggot