Daily reminder we are living in the ruins of the fallen British Empire

Daily reminder we are living in the ruins of the fallen British Empire

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We, who the fuck are you call "we"?

no, you are just a mongrel with no heritage

Take a few steps into Gibraltar and you can enjoy the decline too.

Little Spanish cuck we will never give it back.

Canada, i forgot my flag

im catholic aswell, be nice, i stood up for the only polish kid who was mercilessly bullied in our school for being the closest thing we had to a jew.

The question you should be fighting over..

Will Pakistani's in bongland conquer Gibraltar before the Moroccans in Spain?

if he couldnt stand up for himself he deserved to be bullied, bullying makes a man out of a kid who has the potential to stand up by himself.

you know who did this. the germans.

>500 years of history
>No heritage
It's alright, we all accept that you're just Germans in denial

A lot more humane than us, I told the Polish kid he was raised by wolves and we locked him outside in the middle of December. I hope he's doing well now.

Not me.

said the mongol rapenigger who tried to collect the shards of old british belongings (afghanistan, syria)

t. butthurt Anglo scum
Also the Roman empire was shit and you're a bluepilled faggot for praising it

>british empire
Eh. I preffer my own. I must anyway recognize their ex-colonies turned out better than ours.

t.52% not yet raped by niggers and/or spics

Your Empire was kinda shit, you lacked the basic foresight to see that a huge gold boom would not sustain your country indefinitely, speaks to the general stupidity most Spaniards have, you got lucky with Christopher Columbus, don't pretend to be on par with the British.

>Roman Empire was shiet...
It's was the longest empire in history.

While your German Empire or worse the German colonial empire only lasted 30 years, american with 1/4 germanic heritage

Also you fucking retards still haven't recovered from 2008

>500 years of history
>america
would be funny if it wasnt so sad

>believing Australia isn't an abomination to all mankind

>500 Years of history and is the most powerful country this world has ever seen
>Thousands of years of history and is a poverty stricken former communist shithole that is the laughing stock of the world.

I'm pretty sure we never lived in your empire

While we ruled the seven sea's for 3 centuries you were jercking off to a dead monarchy

poland isn't even a 30 years old haha

we will talk again after your country actually survives thousand years, which doesnt seem to be too likely

Just prepare for the future lad, don't hark back to the past, because no matter how much you dream it won't come back.

Daily Reminders:
drink more whiskey
smoke after sex
jesus wasn't real
racism isn't just a white thing
unrequited love is real
punch no one

ur mums from al kharid

There's lots of dumb liberal shit, but those dedicated to nothing but hating liberals are 100% cancer, and invariably fucking retarded.

>punch no one
what the fuck
>unrequited love is real
? was there ever any doubt?
fucking canadians

I respect the Netherlands, but do tone down your arrogance. The accomplishments of your country cannot hold a candle to those of England.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_inventions_and_discoveries

Daily reminder we are living in a simulation nobody updated for over a decade

Lol ok try not to piss off Germany

It's not though. The UK and Japanese imperial families still rule the world from the shadows. If you read between the lines it's all there for you to see.

ooga booga sauce

we also had some good times, and we survived through bad, your bad times are yet to come and i wonder how, and if, you guys handle them

>Be Polish
>Be extremely violent to everyone
>False sense of superiority
>Be a drunk untermensch
>Work in a factory for 7 rubles a week
>Live in a hole
>Pretend to live in a beautiful white ethnostate
>Can't figure out why nobody likes him

>we

belguim wasnt part of the british empire retard.

Daily reminder we are living in the ruins of the fallen ROMANS before the BRITISH EMPIRE

I'm not here to derail, but fyi it's mattress girl doing some art show. It was from the thread, if you look her up you can prob find more pics.

as you say, johny

You literally have no idea what you're talking about. Settling, industrializing and surviving the harsh winters of the far north is far harsher than living through a few Europoor wars, which our descendants did anyways. The last 70 years have been pretty comfy but before that it was hell. Not to mention, we're descendants of Europe's best and brightest who knew when to escape that shithole.

That's all Asian women are good for, really... what, you thought the next generation of white men would be born in their wombs???

>this is what canadians actually believe
ask norwegians or finns if nature is tougher than wars

No you're living in the American Empire.

The majority of Canada is colder than either of those great nations.

Scandinavia is warm though

No, America is working for the imperial famlies of the UK/Germany and Japan. Russia and China are simply puppets of those two families. The bankers, Soros, are all just fronts because they manage their money. The Roosevelts (like FDR from ww2) made their money off selling opium.

Sup Forums is a psyop too, think about it, it's a japanese site.

and people live in the warm minority afaik

Most live in Southern Ontario but most Norwegians live in Oslo. Edmonton, Fort Mcmurray Yellowknife, Prince Rupert and countless other smaller communities are shitholes in the winter.