Which of this countries is the Sweden of Eastern Europe?

Or to better formulate the question, which of this country will be first to cuck itself?

I would say Croatia is the Sweden of Eastern Europe
>all mainstream media is far-left (one owner even admits of getting funding from Soros)
>despite the majority of people being red pilled and based, their views are ostracised
>litetrary ruled by an eurocrat who does everything Brussels says them
>send their national heroes to International Court in Hague only to join in the EU
>feminism and cultural marxism is mainstream on universities
>is being colonised by muslim refugees.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA
index.hr/vijesti/clanak/pogledajte-kako-je-bilo-na-koncertu-ubij-srbina-culi-svi-osim-thompsona-i-ivana-pandze/389010.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arch_of_Diversity
konwentnarodowypolski.wordpress.com/2013/12/02/roman-dmowski-kwestia-ukrainska/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Estonia.

Yup

Bulgaria.

is it very bad?

Elaborate, why estonia? I am not familiar with the country. But given it is near Sweden everything is possible.

Easily and by far the most "progressive" country in EE. The only reason it's not full of muds yet is its obscurity and location.

Ukraine.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA

Not very right now, but the youth.. is very vapid. They remind me of America's youth.
There is also historical revisionism being taught in schools. People today aren't against gays like the previous generation, and they are not religious.

>139154923
>all mainstream media is far-left (one owner even admits of getting funding from Soros)
>despite the majority of people being red pilled and based, their views are ostracised

Same here.

And there will be no hope until we are in the EU and NATO and ruled by westerners.

But I thought Ukraine was getting better.

Bulgaria. By the end of 2050s most of the ethnic Bulgarians would have migrated westwards or died out. This land will be colonised by gypsies and turks if something is not done soon. I pray for dictator emerging and gassing all the gypsies. I don't want democracy anymore. I feel lied and jewed. There is no one to vote for. I just hope for the rebirth of new Hitler in Bulgaria.

Wtf are you talking about? It's getting worse. All these far right groups are getting cucked by police and national guard. And all this EU, diversity bullshit is pushed more and more by the government.

I agree with you Bulgarbro. At this point I do not even mind if our army goes to the streets and make a coup. That is better than being humililated.

Croatia is an incredibly beautiful country, and it's not just the coast line, it's the countryside too.

I really should visit again.

Fugg

isn't Thompson still popular there? Don't people still show up to his concerts with U shirts against his wishes?

Is this rainbow real? Why hasn't you burned it yet?

As for a "pride" parade, we also have this, unfortunately. But 10 years ago our ruling party wanted to completely delegalize it but they didn't manage to do it, within a few years this degeneracy will be forbidden here, I hope.

> historical revisionism being taught in schools
we also have the very same thing, they removed every "guilt-ish" moment from our history and are focused explicitly on our military successes and almost no women at all.

> People today aren't against gays like the previous generation
same
> and they are not religious
same

but the latter is church's fault, too much of a corruption and pedophilia and if you add a communist pope, then welp. But you do not need to be religious to have a nice society, Nazis are the best example of it.

Once shit hits the fans in Western Europe, we and Russians will have to remove kebabs, just like in a good old days

son, your government made a point of leaving wreaths at the graves of nazi collaborators, and currently is sanctioning the croatian equivalent of "sieg heil" on a plaque next to the largest concentration camp in ww2 croatia. many things you are, but sweden you are not.

index.hr/vijesti/clanak/pogledajte-kako-je-bilo-na-koncertu-ubij-srbina-culi-svi-osim-thompsona-i-ivana-pandze/389010.aspx

I hope so.

is it flammable?
we could burn it for you, if you want

Where am I gonna get my Feta cheese from then man?

>All these far right groups are getting cucked by police and national guard
We had the very same thing for the past 25 years, luckily we missed that bullet and woke up just in the right time

> And all this EU, diversity bullshit is pushed more and more by the government.
Isn't your PM Jewish, and I mean, he is not even hiding it? Your politicians are truly the worst scum walking on this earth

Here, our great nationalist, Roman Dmowski, predicted what will Ukraine be like (this text is from 1930). What do you think of this?

He icнyє людcькoї cили, здaтнoї зaвaдити тoмy, щoби вiдipвaнa вiд Pociї тa пepeтвopeнa нa нeзaлeжнy дepжaвy Укpaїнa cтaлa збiгoвиcькoм aфepиcтiв з цiлoгo cвiтy, яким нинi дyжe тicнo в cвoїх кpaях, кaпiтaлicтiв i шyкaчiв кaпiтaлy , opгaнiзaтopiв пpoмиcлy, тeхнiкiв i кyпцiв, cпeкyлянтiв тa iнтpигaнiв, peмicникiв тa opгaнiзaтopiв yciлякoгo poдy пpocтитyцiї: нiмцям, фpaнцyзaм, бeльгiйцям, iтaлiйцям, aнглiйцям i aмepикaнцям пocпiшили би нa дoпoмoгy мicцeвi aбo cyciдcькi pociяни, вipмeни, гpeки, i зpeштoю нaйчиceльнiшi i нaйвaжливiшi з yciх євpeї. Tyт би зiбpaлacя цiлa Лiгa Haцiй. Bci тi icтoти, зa yчacтю нaйбiльш cпpитних y бiзнeci yкpaїнцiв, yтвopили би пpaвлячy вepcтвy, eлiтy дepжaви. Пpoтe тo нe бyлa б звичaйнa eлiтa, жoднa дepжaвa нe мoглa би пoхизyвaтиcя тaкoю бaгaтoю кoлeкцiєю нeгiдникiв з piзних кpaїн. Укpaїнa cтaлa би пpиклaдoм для вciєї Євpoпи; люди, щo мpiяли пpo cтвopeння кyльтypнoї, здopoвoї i cильнoї yкpaїнcькoї нaцiї, щo дoзpiлa би в cвoїй кpaїнi, пepeкoнaлиcя би, щo зaмicть влacнoї дepжaви, мaють мiжнapoднe пiдпpиємcтвo, a зaмicть швидкoгo poзвиткy, швидкий пpoцec poзклaдaння тa гниття. Toй, хтo пpипycкaє, щo взявши дo yвaги гeoгpaфiчнe пoлoжeння Укpaїни, її тepитopiю, cтaн, в якoмy пepeбyвaє yкpaїнcькe життя, йoгo мaтepiaльнi i дyхoвнi зacoби, вpeштi зa тiєї poлi, якy вiдiгpaє yкpaїнcькe питaння в aктyaльнoмy пoлiтичнoмy тa eкoнoмiчнoмy cтaнoвищi cвiтy, мoглo би бyти iнaкшe - нe мaє yявлeння пpo cтaн peчeй. Укpaїнcькe питaння мaє бaгaтo пpихильникiв, як нa caмiй Укpaїнi, тaк i зa її мeжaми. Ocoбливo cepeд ocтaннiх є бaгaтo тих, хтo дoбpe знaє, дo чoгo йдe. Є cepeд них i тaкi, щo дyжe iдилiчнo yявлять coбi виpiшeння yкpaїнcькoгo питaння, шляхoм вiддiлeння Укpaїни вiд Pociї. Haйлiпшe, щo мoгли би зpoбити тi нaївнi, тo тpимaти pyки пoдaлi вiд нeї.

Its actually serbia, according to rainbow maps, nigger tolerance etc.

this photo always puts a big smile on my face

>not posting the best version

Poland is the only one that wouldn't cuck itself. Their leader has even called for the fall of the EU.

Can't get any better than that

>Is this rainbow real?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arch_of_Diversity
>For the Eurovision Song Contest 2017, the arch was temporarily painted into a rainbow and renamed the Arch of Diversity; with the arch doubling as the symbol of the Kyiv Pride parade. At night, the arch illuminates as a rainbow as well.
Former commie monument is now gommunist.

All these little Slav shit mirco countries and under merikike boot at that

Restoration of imperial Russia when

Enjoy your (((democracy))) and ((((EU))) partnership, idiot

Greece, we have already cucked ourselves.

>historical revisionism

Day of the Rope, commie.

>Isn't your PM Jewish
Yes, Groysman. And Poroshenko is a jew converted to Christianity.

Why, what happened?

>article from 2008.
>article from index whose owner admitted getting funds from George Soros

The plaquete is also from the HOS. A brigade from the 90s war.

Gays and homosexuality is being normalised here. Yes, we are Sweden as shamefull is to admit.

>the third most popular is sieg-heiling in the parliament
>most antisemitic country in Europe
Tell me Greekbro, what do polls say about the Golden Dawn? What are their chances to win in the near future?

Well, it's spot on.

good goyim

It looks like the plan for Ukraine is coming along quite nicely despite Trump's election. How many CIA nests masquerading as NGOs are operating in Ukraine these days?

System will never allow G.D to rule, if by any miracle they do rule, I am almost certain that they will cuck themselves too in order to survive, or for the country to survive. Greece plays a major role for the U.S investments in the med and m.east. Then you have the mafia, trafficking etc that are all connected with previous govs and the EU etc. Polls are all fake, I do not trust them. They always undermine G.D. and now show them 4rth or 3rd with 10%.

Foreign interest agents fucking our country up since mid 20th century.

>How many CIA nests masquerading as NGOs are operating in Ukraine these days?
This is not an ukrainian phenomenon. In every country there is a vide NGO industry. People are shiling for gibs from Soros or USAID.

This map is incorrect, Crimea is Russia. Please fix.

If you are more interested here is the whole feuilleton, it is actually kinda brilliant how he describes how Ukrainian nation was born and what is Ukraine's role in the geopolitic, especially in 1930, google translator should do the job

konwentnarodowypolski.wordpress.com/2013/12/02/roman-dmowski-kwestia-ukrainska/

Bulgarians are basically Turks at this point, which is why they don't have muds. They already are muds.

>feminism and cultural marxism is mainstream on universities
All of these are wrong.

>send their national heroes to International Court in Hague only to join in the EU
And they were released.

>Croat flag
What's the game here? Serb on summer vacation?

Wiesz, że musiałem to zrobić dla nich