I heard from Sup Forums that tattoos are degenerate

I heard from Sup Forums that tattoos are degenerate.
I'm a purebred Norwegian(both my mom and my dads heritage goes back at least 200 years in Norway(Company that did our heritage research could only confirm 200 years)) and I have a vegvisir tattooed on my chest.
Am I a degenerate?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegvísir

You're not even fucking white.

Even I would call you brown.

>only 200 years
Get a better deeper check, because we don't want mongrels like Richard Spencer larping as representatives of our race

>Swede, USofAntifa and Russi(asian)
Wow, this thread got people triggered harder than expected.

The body is a temple and you just defiled it

looks like it's some mulatto subhuman, kurd untermensch or a balkanshit

I just don't really understand tattoos. why do people feel the urge to show everyone how individual they are by having something permanently put onto their skin which is not created or designed by themselves but rather product of someone else's createivity.

this is important op

do you have pink nipples?

You don't need to feel bad for being a person with a darker complexion. Cheer up buddy.

for fun

>purebred norwegian
Your moroccan father being born in Norway might make him native, but it doesn't make you a pure breed.

>do you have pink nipples?
Yes, I think, white skin(to the point of being translucent) and pink/reddish nipples.
OP pic. was just for illustrative purpose btw, my skin doesn't get that dark even after a record hot summer.

So what if someone drew up what they wanted and brought that into the tattoo parlor to have put on them. Would that be ok?

Did you earn the symbol and title?

I might also add that some people tattoo themselves with their own designs. How about them?

youre a spanish rapebaby remnant of the 1600s

For fun, like a little child that likes to put stickers onto their notebooks? It seems like that most of the people who get tattoos are getting addicted to the pain of receiving one which rather seems to me like a form of mental illness.

Not inherently degenerate, but doubtful if there's any long term pros relative to the cons.

>tattoos are degenerate
>obsessing over other people's bodies isn't

The fucking state of nu-pol

How come they don't tattoo their cocks?

Just think. They could circumcise it off afterward and then hang it on the wall like a jewish lampshade but better.

That makes more sense. How ever that's not that common.

I am a american mongrel and my skin is lighter than yours.

They say nothing about my tatoo, i think they have a double standar.

Tattoos are stupid.

Tattoos belong to your culture! So it´s ok as long as you pillage and rape in foreign countries

Those runes are older futhark and don't mean anything. Anyone who has one of those rune circle things is a fucking retard.

I've seen middle easterns that are whiter than this

>The Mark Of The Beast
You decided to be a slave, your future is lost. The only thing you might do is take up your rifle and fight for the existence of our people and the future for White Children

I dont think its degenerate, probably would have looked better on the upperback and a bit larger.
Romans tatooed themselves. Greeks and norsemen and germans and celts and myceneans and cretians and russians and slavs kibold etc.....

Thracians too.... So, no, it isnt bad

>I'm a purebred Norwegian

do you have any proof for that lad? for all we know you could be a morrocon mutt larping as a 1488.

You do realize that "stave magic" is a modern folk magic that has nothing to do with paganism right? It's based off of christian superstitions of witchcraft.

Yes you are. Treat your body like a shrine.
Putting tattoos on your body is like slapping a bumper sticker on an expensive car

Right, if it's your own creation I see no problem with it

Well, scandinavia was not a country you migrated to due to the climate, unless you was married into some royal family. At least in Sweden. If you can trace it back that far i assume your ancestry go way far back. I can trace ancestry from 1700 and 1800 Both from norway and denmark. And no, that tattoo is badass bro!

>Am I a degenerate?
mmhm.

you look Arab or something.

>I'm a pure
Faggot

Sage

According to whom? Your Jew God?

The skin technically is an organ. When you think about it, youre bleeding it with needles then staining it with ink.
Im not against them, but its a little fucky

/christian/ isn't Sup Forums

They just spam the board like other Commies and shitskin shills.

Tats that are just drawing on yourself is degenerate though. You at least have something with meaning and tradition.

How far can you trace your ancestry back in Somalia?

People that willingly got tattoos need to be thrown into mass graves along with (((them))).

>Tats that are just drawing on yourself is degenerate though. You at least have something with meaning and tradition.
All tattoos are degenerate.

>the skin technically is an organ
Oh boy

Foreskin makes up an important part of the Jewish organ trade.

Are you a sailor? No? Then it's degenerate.

All tattoos are degenerate. But I'm willing to tolerate small, non-visible tattoos that represent some sort of major accomplishment or passion

you are not an ethnic norwegian

lol nigger with a nord tatto

how fucking pathetic lmao

Every tattoo celts had was basically that, only they were obviously visible.
They would tattoo their hunts or battles or things about their character that is valued in their warrior society like courage and strength.
Thats why they fought naked, so their enemy could read the tapestry on their bodies and know who they were fighting. Makes it more personal, and your achievements are what would be collected into yhe afterlife

wtf stop hating fags. Tatoo is great.

>No timestamp
>No numerals
>No gains