Looks like Antifa is at it again guys

Where will they stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/trial-hasidic-man-accused-beating-gay-black-man-article-1.2762503
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When they are lined up and shot, they keep pushing they'll bring their own end.

Bump

This one could work. The hitting woman one was too obvious.

bump

Antifa and BLM already hate each other. Any time they show up to the same rally they end up chimping out at one another.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Formally recognize AntiFa as a terrorist organization
Created by M.A. on August 17, 2017

Sign This Petition

Needs 0 signatures by September 16, 2017 to get a response from the White House

305,499 SIGNED 100,000 GOAL
Terrorism is defined as “the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims”. This definition is the same definition used to declare ISIS and other groups, as terrorist organizations. AntiFa has earned this title due to its violent actions in multiple cities and their influence in the killings of multiple police officers throughout the United States. It is time for the pentagon to be consistent in its actions – and just as they rightfully declared ISIS a terror group, they must declare AntiFa a terror group – on the grounds of principle, integrity, morality, and safety.

305,459 SIGNED

Antifa Must Go

Why didnt we do this one first? They are already so close to fight each other. If this could potentianly work i think it would start a war

No it can't. Too many (((journalist))) lurk here and "report" the story with screen shots within 24 hours.

Reddit fags and e-celebs killed true anonymity here by spamming links and screenshots of Sup Forums everywhere since the election. The days of successful pranks/hoaxes planned on this board are over. That said, there's other boards. I suggest the one we used to do this shit on pre-fappening.

but it worked, let journalists publish it, most people are too dumb and will only remember the picture...

Could antifa, dare I say it, be /ourguys/?

>I think it would start a war
Gas the cucks! Antifa war now!

>Literally whining that you can't lie because of lying journalists
Wew lad

Lol no.

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/trial-hasidic-man-accused-beating-gay-black-man-article-1.2762503

that did make me snigger

Kill yourself

Racist Alt-Left at it again

None can stop the chans. It's like a highly adaptable virus, when threatened it regroups and takes over another host.

Cracker fed trolls pls go

Is this extreme irony, or did you misunderstand?

So we deny it. Their proof is photoshop.

so is Sup Forums making fake antifa ads with beat up blacks like they did with beat up females. this could truely upset BLM. sounds like a solid idea

Wait, are you posting on here without being on Alphabet Soup Payroll. Shiiieeeet, are you a Nigger?

And Antifa still believes niggers are human. Alot of old protesters hate niggers now after having been around the smelly beasts.

>MFW Sup Forums not realizing the mainstream media already picked up on this and are warning people about these threads.

>so we deny it
Could be hard to deny if any of them screencap this thread showing a picture of you saying that we should deny it. I think this is what user was trying to warn about.

This is much better than the fake battered women memes.

What the fuck is that ?

A racist alt-left soldier

Whatever are you talking about user? We don't know anything about that here.

stop ruining europe

>deny it
Pointless. The truth is stranger than fiction. Anons here have done everything from murder to sticking they dicks in human skulls.

If a journalist fabricated the story "Sup Forums users dress up like antifa and fuck goats on livestream" people would believe it at this point.

Also, I made this today.

Although google search brings this up as 'Jewish men' lol.

European antifa. they are further "developed" and seasoned than our neo-Leninists in USA.

Hey you are an Europeon you should know all this

Saving this for project Retrograde Assault (RA)

There are other chan sites that can be used.
Like what user said.

The best things come in threes

No it won't. Sup Forums is the first place they look now when they see shit like this.

>Immediately release Donald Trump's full tax returns, with all information needed to verify emoluments clause compliance.
>1,101,557 signed
>100,000 goal to get a response from the White House
This shit appears to be a joke

keep pushing the woman false-flag

It doesn't matter whether people fall for it or not, all that matters is that they are reminded that 53% of white women voted for Trump.

Funny how people actually think petitions work. Why don't we all petition to never pay taxes? What if we signed a petition to deport all Muslims? LOL.
This is why we're a Constitutional Republic and not a Democracy. So idiots can't get together in one big circle jerk and vote for stupid shit.

They arent all punks as far a i know but as for you they use the black bloc tactic
Unlike your little leftists these cunts can actually complete with the cops

Is antifa ourguy?

Sup Forums isn't a single entity, no single entity can deny it.
Also, you should know best that the Internet never forgets. Everything is archived.

There is video evidence for this one where that cowboy kneegrow was punched by the little fat Antifa dude.

wow they call it a black eye just because hes black
raciss

theres a lot of evidence that gets overlooked every day

i think you got your memes mixed up
btw 'our' people do not fall for stupid shit like that
never again = never again faggot

No. Idiot.

shut up faggot commie your ideology can't hold up to ten seconds of scrutiny

kill yourself now

Keep letting them go. The tension will build and someone will be killed but this time it will be an Antifa who commites the murder.

>your ideology can't hold up to ten seconds of scrutiny

Neither can your religion, but that doesn't stop you from believing in it anyway.

Your people are not the target audience.

Uncle tom from the phoenix trump rally white antifa commies kicked his ass

archived source?