WHEN DOES HE COME BACK?

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He will be reincarnated and his wrath will be so terrible and swift that the world will tremble in fear once the European has reclaimed his pride and heritage.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

plot twist, we had one shot and we blew it
it's like.. we live in "post times", just like in movies, where they show you how life was good and awesome, and then the movie is set in dark setting without any hope
thats basically us, now

never
but we can create something new

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TFW when you won't live to see the next hitler

It will never happen.

If you persecute the Jews, you persecute God.

t. Goldstein

Remember to make all these good goys the minority in their nation as a big thank you gift for sending their sons to die and mass murder for you. :^)

soon

Your purpose was only to return God's people back tot heir home and end their exile.

Why would God restore Hitler or one like Hitler?

If anything God will raise up more Trumps, because the likes of Trump will defend what God established through Hitler: the state of Israel.

thought of doing 1. almost fell for 3. tried 2. ended up being 4.

Never despair, my comrade. He'll be back... I promise.

He's dead and your grandfathers killed him along with his failed ideology. If you want to honor the good things he stood for, embody the strength of the men who beat him and prove that it hasn't been corrupted by the Jew.

It's our duty to spawn him.

lulz

Triple digits and the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler will emerge by the end of the year

Nigga nigga

Weren't women and children gassed right after arrival?They're supposed to make up part of the 6 million.