>Poland

So this is what €15 billion per year gets you

Poles are so fucking pathetic, I regret growing up in Poland

better to have ugly buildings than ugly souls

Come on, Adrej, you can do better.

keep making this thread, ahmed.

I hope Germany nukes this fucking country

Damn...

These are some fine buildings, perhaps a little old though.

You're cherry picking

Oy vey, pay debt hans. c|:^>

Those buildings are kind of groovy. Sandblast the smog off them, you've got primo real estate there.

You've used the EU to lay waste to Europe's economy and reconstruct it around Germany and then you boast that you're paying more into the budget as if it means something.

Not to worry, we're going to get rid of you soon

Poles are such fucking retards how did we end up being the savior of Europe XDDD

Ej, wypierdalaj mati do UK.

Lol again another German starting a thread shitting on Poland and Poles.

Germany is the most pathetic and petty nation in the world.

UK has got some building cladding going cheap if you want to make them shiny.

I dont understand the german hate for poles

Poles dindu nuffins except say no ti rapefugeez

Z ogromną przyjemnością, Polacy to takie kurwa debile można się popłakać ja pierdole. Wystarczy mieć ciemna skore i każdy ma mokro w gaciach

I like the port holes at the top. It's like if you get to live in the penthouse you can pretend you're on a yacht.

No... This is what soviet russia gets you, faggot.

This is like the worst shit. The communists built these and now we can't demolish them because there are too many people living in them.

Mati to nie nasza wina że stara się puscila z kolorowym.

>Germany

>Lost 2 wars that resulted in millions of whites dying

>Invites millions of refuees into europe and tries to force them on other countries

Germany deserves a nuke

atleast its a building

for me i dont think i could build a mud hut as good as africans by myself

When you will understand that your country is done? You are baisicly sand nigger meat. You were sold by Anghela Whale. Your own politics decided that you will be replaced by sand niggers and i pity you for that.

>germany

They were renovated 3 years ago IIRC(pic related).
Would be much sooner if Germany would pay is reparations, many Polish cities like Wroclaw still bear the scars of German occupation.

Mowie o kurwa dziecku w szkole, ale czemu nawet rozmawiam z Polakiem

If you want to upgrade to self-removing cladding the quebec is the place to go

forgot the photo

Lmao Polish women are so fucking pathetic, Poland is literally the Philippines of Europe

Fucking hell why do Polish """people""" even exist

Seriously what is so hard about getting it to look clean and sharp on the outside?

>if Germany would pay is reparations
get lost kike

Poland is great and you Germans will pay reparations.

>Bomb the shit out of europe
>Let the kikes win
>Expect beautiful architecture
Jews are greedy, these ugly ass mass housing projects save money

Rotterdam is the ugliest city here only because you kraut retards bombed it.

I lived in Poland for some a couple years, this is like picking out Knoxville, Tennessee as the USA.

Post photos of Krakow? Lodz? Posnan?

Germany is a cucked country whose men let their women hookup with refugees.

The hussars - the biggest meme in history. Arrived for 1 battle - lost to many people....war continued for another 10 years. Save europe ahahaha - we know who saved europe from muslim invasion several times. Karl Martell, Isabella die Katholische, Charlemagne etc. Superior Germanics.

The same could be said for south-Sahara Africa

Dream on Hans, it will be over soon.

God fucking damnit I hate P*les, Germany please send your refugees I wanna see chaos in this stupid fucking country

>The hussars - the biggest meme in history. Arrived for 1 battle - lost to many people....war continued for another 10 years. Save europe ahahaha - we know who saved europe from muslim invasion several times. Karl Martell, Isabella die Katholische, Charlemagne etc. Superior Germanics.

Daily reminder that Germany is a dying nation, and we should silently listen to the death whisper of a German as his country ceases to exist.

I don't see any burqas. Looks okay to me.

Also Hansel, it was the Germans who sent Lenin over to Russia with hoards of gold in WWI. In addition to spurring both world wars, we have you to thank for the USSR.

>le eternal Germ

If you want to see chaos, just go to Germany, get raped.

>germany dying
>ethnic german birth rate up 28%
>30 million difference in demographic forecasts within 2 years

pick one.

Also educate yourselves about true history, these memes are cringeworthy.

Oh come on, pay debt before u ll be finally dead nation.

Keep telling that to yorself.

I wanna see P*les suffer

>In addition to spurring both world wars

Burger education, everybody.

That's funny Marek - you've got a lower birthrate than portugal and they're becoming south korea tier.

Well, you have both.

So beautiful. How can Germany even compete?

They'll still be polish in the next generation.

You'll be arabic.

God bless Poland. They are uncucked and holding the line against the horde.

look at all those scientists

At least Poland has balls, not like German.

Oh no TRUE HISTORY! Will it get me jailed Hans?

>all these people who dont live in poland have something good to say

holy fuck how pathetic hahahahha, daily reminder that poland will become an african nation because of polish women

i just have to ask for sauce

...and this is what it's like where you come from ahmed

top kek

Hitler couldn't just be satisfied with Sudentenland. He had to invade Poland. That was the line the allies drew in the sand. Then divvying up Poland, and all of Western Europe wasn't enough for him. He wanted more Lebensraum for the Germans, and had to invade his former ally the USSR too.

Hitler basically baited the ENTIRE world into war with him. German militarism and expansionism was the root cause of WWII in the European theater, period.

As for WWI, the Austro-Hungarians as opposed to the Germans were the real war mongers, but they're still ethnic Germans. Just a difference of nationality. It was all for muh Drang Nach Osten meme.

And what is wrong? Would you spend all your money just to paint houses or do something more necessary?

LOL do you think that's bad? I doubt most of you ever visited a real 3rd world country.
Also, i would rather be a poor Polish who have tradition and culture than a rich German who's daughter is getting fucked by muslims.

DELET

Dude we get it. You were born in Poland and then your family moved to Germany. They kept treating you like shit because you are a Pole so you hate Poland because they trained you to hate yourself. But no matter how much you shit on Poland you will be always treated like subhuman by Germans. And with your attitude towards Poland you will be always treated like a cunt by other Poles. The long tradition of Volksdeutsche, despised by everyone, both Poles and Germans.

I honestly like our grey commie builidings. They + grey sky = comfy overload.

you know that nigga is right :)

kurwa pjerdole

Ok, where the fuck is everyone????????

>2017

>Poland you will be always treated like a cunt by other Poles
I don't give a fuck what Poles think, all you need is money or be a nigger in order to get respect in Poland

Polish """culture""" is based on wigger culture from the US, I always said we should be closer to Russia to avoid this degeneracy but oh noo Poles were butthurt about it

God fucking damnit this country is so retarded, I hope Russia bombs it

I'd sooner live in Poland than Germany. Even if they're poorer, I wouldn't care.

What's wrong. I WISH I could own a flat like that.

It look the same on the other side of the baltic.

At work

Polish ghetto vs American ghetto
Ugly building vs ugly people
I'll take Poland any day over the war zone hell that is the typical American inner city.