EXPLAIN YOURSELVES STORMFAGS!

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/ae5x8a/cant-shake-it-off-how-taylor-swift-became-a-nazi-idol?utm_source=vicefbus

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/ae5x8a/cant-shake-it-off-how-taylor-swift-became-a-nazi-idol?utm_source=vicefbus
youtube.com/watch?v=iGk5fR-t5AU
wired.com/story/taylor-swift-conspiracy-theories/
youtube.com/watch?v=3K0RzZGpyds
vimeo.com/231183825
aryangoddess.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if we archive it unvis.it/broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/ae5x8a/cant-shake-it-off-how-taylor-swift-became-a-nazi-idol?utm_source=vicefbus

> "The entire alt-right patiently awaits the day when we can lay down our swords and kneel before her throne," Anglin says, "as she commands us to go forth and slaughter the subhuman enemies of the Aryan race."

kek how do these cunts not see this as a joke

They can't take a joke, because jokes have the potential to offend

Fuck Taylor Sticc. Listen to swish swish
youtube.com/watch?v=iGk5fR-t5AU

Because they're so groomed by the ((())) that they can't tell the difference between real life and their Harry Potter villains. Everything in reality to them is as cartoony as it is in movies.

There's a new one for her new song.
wired.com/story/taylor-swift-conspiracy-theories/

Trying to paint her in a bad light, nazi, etc. Because of her song that was released like 1.5 days ago. REEKS of pizzagate implications and even straight up symbolism within it. The lyrics sound like she's calling out the elites and that their world is shattering now.

YAAAAAAS QUEEN SLAY!

two days ago someone posts some complete bullshit about taylor talking about jews, everyone's laughing their asses off at the dumb faggot. next day vice has an article about it. hmmmm.

卐 卐 卐

SIEG HEIL

卐 卐 卐

SIEG HEIL

卐 卐 卐

SIEG HEIL

卐 卐 卐

Because liberal cucks are used to jokes that have a bad guy or are some political statement.

Sup Forums has become so successful because we can make fun of ourselves

it's still tl;dr

can someone tell me what this blog entry is about?

I made a Sup Forums edit
vimeo.com/231183825

>wired.com/story/taylor-swift-conspiracy-theories/

Pizzagate and us corruption in general is exactly what i thought of when she dropped this song

homo detected

speaking of stromfags there web site got taken down

or maybe thye killed her and she got replaced by her Illuminati golem.

Imagine literally stuffing Lena Dunham into an oven. You might need 2 or 3 ovens, but imagine. oooooohhhh

>He thinks this is a joke
reddit detected

sounded like a call out to the jew to me.

nope, it sounds like a basic bitch is pissed at her ex or something.

they know it's a joke, they're just playing dumb. Do you even politics?

I'm sorry, but the old taylor can't come to the phone right now.

Why?

Oh

Because she's dead!

OHHHLOOKWHATYOUMADEMDOOHHLOOKWHATYOUMADEDO

SIEG

Beyounce and Jay Z will get the rope along with all you fucking pedophile occult Jew slaves!

The old Tay was blue pilled on the JQ. The new Tay is red pilled on the JQ, and there is no turning back, desu.

Did you guys hear her new song?
The lyrics are basically saying that she was used as a pawn by globalists and now she's going to get back at them.
It is a mega redpill.

taylor swift is a faggot man.

probably shit out of the dark bowels of britain.

slithering into the US to help subvert the moral fabric of the country.

just like that ugly p.o.s. sia and probably that bug-eyed p.o.s. katy perry.

look at britain newspapers. 90% tabloid shit.

they and their kike partners are behind the conspiracy to degenerate the youth.

the subhuman crypto-kike british are enemy #1.

and they're the home-base for the faggotmason retards.

Mobilize the Brownshirts!

Jesus fucking Christ they literally can't resist the bait.

nice

did you even watch it?

She used to browse Sup Forums, maybe she's actually /ourgal/

>tfw taytay has been browsing Sup Forums longer than me

It's become so easy to bait the media that it's almost starting to lose it's appeal
>make a lazy troll thread that dies after a couple of hours
>next day there's a dozen breathless articles by "journalists" acting like they've just uncovered the next Watergate

It's like shooting fish in a barrel, there's no fun in it anymore

>we're gonna turn a beloved global icon into the face of white supremacy
>here let us help you

I hope she is the pro-Aryan Goddess we all wish she is, because this uniform looks so right on her.

I doubt it

She can be Mien Fuher any day of the fuckin week

>Supporting Jew funded pop music that panders to stacies, chads, and niggers

What the actual fuck is wrong with you people?

guys we need to lay low on this tay tay stuff. if we keep publicizing it (((they))) will take her to reprogrammng and she will start publicly talking about how evil trump is and needs to be impeached

No explanation needed
>aryangoddess.org/

Her father is actually a goy.

>vimeo.com/231183825

great video
:>

literally won't happen

Didn't she tell her fans to vote for Hilary? How delusional can you guys be?

>Didn't she tell her fans to vote for Hilary?
No.
And she got pressured too, and didn't.
And she got called out for not, and still didn't.
And then they said if she doesn't speak up she's defacto supporting trump, and she still didn't.
And then Trump got elected, and they called her out for not speaking out against him, and she still didn't.
Even if she isn't rightwing, even if she didn't vote Trump, I still respect the hell out of her for resisting that pressure.
Hell, if she resisted that pressure WHILE supporting and voting for Hillary but still had the grace to not condemn Trump voters and virtue signal, than I respect her even more!

That's pretty impressive then. How did she do it?

katy is cancer rn

Dude, TayTay could make two phone calls and fifty pipe hitters out of the SMUs at Bragg or Dam Neck would be en route to wherever the fuck she is. You have no fucking idea how many bearded fucks with tattoos and a dozen combat tours worship this chick. It's creepy. I'm just in it for dank fashy memes, some of these dudes actually play her fucking music in the gym,

Why hasn't she disavow them yet?

I actully do that all the time, shake it off used to pump me up at the gym

she's an anorexic coalburner who the fuck cares

Well that album cover looks Nazi as fuck. Would've been better if she went full /fashwave/ though.

>That's pretty impressive then. How did she do it?
Integrity.
She just kept her mouth shut.
Even while being called out publicly by Lena Dunham, a good friend in her circle
Taylor Swift is no fuckin joke man. She's not a feminist. She's an ubermensch.
Look at her histroy. She fuckin MADE things happen. She's admirable even if you don't like her music.
She ditched a safe place with (((them))) to do her own thing when she was six fuckin teen.
Seriously, watch a doc on her early days wi5h Ubermensch in mind and notice how much of a boss she is.

>meltdown katy
NOPE

She voted Trump and used to be a Sup Forumstard. She most likely is a Sup Forumslack, idk for sure.

Literally every Chad I know loves her music.

Um, you obviously have no fucking clue who I am talking about. That's cool.

TSwift owns her own label and publishing rights

She has a very volkisch aesthetic though

This is what all women would look like if Hitler had won

HEIL!

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Sup Forums is such a disorganized, chaotic entity that it cannot be tracked and hounded. It's like the Ottomans trying to keep the Bedouins at bay, only to be defeated by a bunch of sand niggers.

bedouins are sand niggers, familia

Jesus christ. This is the kind of women I'd settle down with.

>tfw this is true

She didn't publicly support Hillary because Katy Perry not only supported Hillary but spent the entire campaign eating the shit out of Hillary's asshole and then eating Hillary's pussy out.

It was well known Katy Perry outright whored herself out to Hillary Clinton in hopes of furthering her career and becoming BFFs with a sitting President. Partly for the status of being BFFs with the President but also to use that status to "win" her war against Taylor Swift, since she could never top having a sitting President on speed dial for girl talks late at night.

The fact that Perry was so shameless is the only reason why Swift got away with being publicly neutral during the election, since Perry's shamelessness was annoying even to her supporters in the feud

TAYLOR WE LOVE YOU!

Yes, literally won't. That's the joke newfriends (Vice, NyMag, etc. who troll Sup Forums for content because of their deeply limited creativity) Tay sings popsongs for teenage girls you fucking retards. That's what we call humor you overeducated millennial slave labor hacks.

Just perfect.