Syria General /sg/ - Step inside, admire the gains Edition

We are not associated with telegram/twitter autists that stole our name& larp as terrorists. We advice int. agencies to monitor those platforms

>SOUTHFRONT Aug 25
youtu.be/K_D_ImtOpbY

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Central Syria Aug26
i.imgur.com/ACfXSsA.jpg
>Arsal Aug25
i.imgur.com/SPdPSRV.jpg
>Eastern Syria Aug25
i.imgur.com/J46tweS.jpg
>Dara'a Aug20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>Raqqa Aug19
i.imgur.com/yoGtMJM.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 25
>Nabhan Group of the Tiger Forces launches op in so. Raqqa, recovers 80% of lost ground
>New secure communications system tested by Ru military in Syria
>42nd Brigade fires 20 missiles in E. Damas, inflicts heavy damage on HTS positions
>RuAF destroyed over 1,000 terrorist sites in Sy this week, 90,000 total airstrikes over whole campaign
>SAA liberates Salibah, Mukayman Al-Shamali, and Tal-Albawi from IS in Sheikh Halal
>Lavrov: US strategy in Afghanistan a "dead end" preconditional terms with Taliban a "mistake"
>AMAQ release batch of photos from recent offensive on SAA in rural Raqqa
>Marawi: Duterte makes 3rd visit to troops who have just retaken the Grand Mosque
>Yemen: Saudi coalition kills 14 more civs in Sanaa after hotel massacre
>Pakistan Foreign Minister: "US should not make Pakistan a scapegoat for their failures in Afghanistan"

Donate/click ads southfront.org

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y20Tx2eCw28
youtube.com/watch?v=J-phm8LyIPg
youtube.com/watch?v=fOaRpYwhaZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ir1oN_8sIg
youtube.com/watch?v=1LK1NJZSO5M
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr69rCHe6z8
youtube.com/watch?v=pcdofW_pV6Q
dvidshub.net/video/545317/inherent-resolve-official-briefs-reporters
rt.com/news/401013-venezuela-military-drills-trump/
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.is/JRu1z
youtube.com/watch?v=v9y3Lnpth3Q
fb.com/sy.Harbisyria/posts/715977388589489
twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/901568553572196352
youtube.com/watch?v=VPmllcbK_7s
youtube.com/watch?v=9UmmbF1Zyvk
youtu.be/f_6AQA4uzD0
youtube.com/watch?v=qFZSXc6wH0A
twitter.com/BaFana3/status/901576275759915008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did you break?

>soon

nth for Assad is love!

Assad's Syria - youtube.com/watch?v=y20Tx2eCw28

R&U:

Tal Afar - youtube.com/watch?v=J-phm8LyIPg

Raqqa - youtube.com/watch?v=fOaRpYwhaZ0

Caspian Reports:

Putin's Cronies - youtube.com/watch?v=-Ir1oN_8sIg

Doklam Stanfoff - youtube.com/watch?v=1LK1NJZSO5M

China & North Korea - youtube.com/watch?v=Mr69rCHe6z8

Japan - youtube.com/watch?v=pcdofW_pV6Q

Latest Coalition briefing:

dvidshub.net/video/545317/inherent-resolve-official-briefs-reporters

So, how are Bannon and Gorka doing, "on the outside?"

>Venezuela launches war games in response to Trump’s threats

Venezuela has begun massive wargames to show Donald Trump that it is capable of defending itself against US aggression. The drills will involve 200,000 troops and thousands of civilian volunteers, the military said.
The number of participants in the exercise starting Saturday will exceed 900,000 people, Remigio Ceballos, head of the Venezuelan Strategic Operational Command, told the media.

There’ll be around 200,000 servicemen taking part, with the rest of those drilling being members of the Venezuelan civilian militia, Ceballos said.

The National Bolivarian Militia was created by the late Venezuelan leader, Hugo Chavez, in 2009. The force, which allows every citizen to enlist, answers directly to the country’s president.

The announcement of the massive exercise came in response to Donald Trump saying that Washington has prepared a range of measures against Venezuela, “including a possible military option if necessary.”

“The fundamental objective for this exercise is to prepare the people for defense,” Ceballos said.

>The wargames will take place across the country, including the border areas, the commander added.

rt.com/news/401013-venezuela-military-drills-trump/

I hope SAA will clear the pocket of S Raqqa tomorrow. Southfront episode on monday will be fun.

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 5 left out of 3000+ at the start.
Journey ended in Lebanon as they did not want to ask for visas from Sy Gov.
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

nth for mummy

You should be asking that on r/ptg

that pic is incredible

Akerbat
Uqayribat
Oqeirbat
Uzeiribat
′Aqayrbat
′Agareb
Aaqerbate
Occariba
Occaraba
Aaqerbate
Oqeiribat
Uzeribat

nth for NAZBOL GANG

hahahahahaha the absolute state of burger politics

can you believe the murder inc. Jews at vice tried convincing me the houthis are the bad guys.

I actually haven't spied on them in a while. I have noticed however that often when something bad happens, they'll simply ignore it.

Glory to the Islamic State

GIVE ME BACK /SG/ TELEGRAM

>GIVE ME BACK /SG/ TELEGRAM

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Only an Anglo who doesn't know how shit Obamacare is could say this

>>>brit/pol/

And you

T-thank you f-for all you do for me-I mean us, vampirebro....

Is >>>/ptg/ censored or was that an accident?

>139159098
Pls fuck off and stop spamming about your sekrit club's circle jerk.

I would say the Houthis are not really bad guys but simply happen to be enabling the bad guys/being backed by geopolitical opponents.

Though some may consider that enough to be the "bad guys".

How can Suheil clear a full mountain from ISIS and fuck several boipussies overnight?

updates from Pakistanbro!

>zone

>139159261

1. I'm not Anglo (or at least as Anglo as English people, because I probably have a fair amount of Anglo DNA)
2. I know Obama care isn't shit. You either have to have an absolutely fully established healthcare system like the NHS or no healthcare system, you can't have an in between

Isnt that the case for almost every proxy?

>if something bad happens they'll often ignore it
So they've basically been ignoring his entire term so far

Np CIA!

>Yemen's Saleh rallies followers in Sanaa amid Houthi rift
archive.is/JRu1z
I think Saleh is going to backstab the Houthis and cut a deal with the GCC.

I mean, I'm a tits man but, that's just too big. I start thinking of cows.

they talk a lot before he's gonna do stuff, then they stop once he's done em. like "omg u guise MAGA rally this weekend haha!" and then Trump hosts a nazi camp for boy scouts and they're like "haha NEXT weekend Baron is going to kit up and shoot a ball at a wall all day!" and then it ihappens and it's the most autistic shit ever and they just switch to whatever is gonna be next. surely one duy trump will get something right.

Showing you niggers what i think is up.

Come on, embrace your Sup Forums sister.

Mostly, though the Saudi proxies in Syria are....yeah.

How can you "harmonise" (can't find the proper word,not sober frigg off) non-interventionism with the pursuit of chasing ideology (even tho it leads to even more chaos and destruction but we'll leave that out for now)
National sovereignity and non-interventionism is literally the base of inter state relations

Good night /sg/

nighty night

sleep tight master baker

Dat last fucking paragraph

>Saleh promptly left the square after speaking and shortly after heavy gunfire rang out nearby, but his supporters said it was celebratory and denied reports of clashes with Houthi fighters.
I expected better from Reuters, this is speculatory garbage at best, "his supporters said" wtf does that even mean

Good night master baker.

Basically, reality.

I'd kill every fucking cleric in Saudi Arabia and chop the King's head off if I thought it would actually make the country any better, but it won't. It's depressing as hell that this is the best they can do, but I can't force reality to bend to my preferences.

No no, here's the routine.
Plan A: Spin it as 4D chess.
Plan B: Simply ignore it.

On certain occasions they skip straight to plan B.

gud nite

>139160255
>will regime change anywhere except saudi arabia
kek

>surely one day Trump will do something right
Banning trannies from the military was a good thing, unless they were all going to be put into one unit and given a suicide mission

Noapte buna!

Was it the Syrian refugeees that you know that inspired you to start posting in /sg/ or were you posting here before you met them?

>reality.
reality is that the US actions in syria right now is literally sowing the seeds for future conflicts
I'm not anti american here for the sake of being anti american but man this is just irresponsible behaviour

I said that when?

Oh right, I didn't.

This whole "put words in my mouth so you can attack me" thing is just pathetic btw, and yet you people do it every time.

Nah, I always posted. I only really started shitposting after Apr4 tho. Which is also when I started baking. Before that I lurked more than posted.
>139160567
neck yourself CIAnigger

Hey you make points I can agree with sometimes, despite all the hate you get

a Saudi civil war would be an immense clusterfuck

>a Saudi civil war would be an immense clusterfuck
Why? If burgers regime changed them, would kikes come to the rescue?

How gay is he?

Wtf?

>spin it as 4D chess
You fucking retard. Don't you know that it's interdimensional, 777D, subatomic, timetravelling kerplunk now?

oн oк

youtube.com/watch?v=v9y3Lnpth3Q

When will they drop the MOAB on hawija?

There was always going to be another conflict, the question was how long would it be, and how long would this one be.

Basically, the US is making the 2nd fight (with the Kurds) longer so that the current fight (with Jihadists) is shorter, because the Jihadists are an enemy to America, while the Kurds are just hated by everyone around them; the Americans don't care.

The politically acceptable course of action would have been to only support the Iraqi Kurds and the Baghdad Government and ignore the YPG, but saving the YPG has proved very useful for keeping ISIS fighters in Syria and out of Iraq and forcing them to fight on 3 fronts instead of two. I was never entirely comfortable with the whole YPG thing because Turkey, but Erdogan pisses me off enough and the military effect has been good enough I can live with it.

He always distrusted The Houthis and even fought against them in the 2000's
The way the Gulf Nations chimped out because he supported Saddam and the fact that most of them supported the Seperatist South in the 1990's with the very exception of Qatar is one of the reason to why he dislikes the Gulf Nations enough that when they supported the "Revolution" he began to ally with his old enemies the Houthis

>eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajil Al-Buhamid was liberated
fb.com/sy.Harbisyria/posts/715977388589489

1488D roller derby.

What is /sg/'s opinion on Sneed's Feed and Seed (formerly Chuck's)?

Very

>Wants to support ypg because Erdogan pisses him off
>doesn't realise that supporting the ypg made the entire opposition even more Anti western than the akp ever was
The mhp will never forgive the west for this and the CHP chairman who is the least nationalist in that parties history demanded That the government decreases ties with America for it

>Obama care isn't shit.
You're thinking of the right concept but applying it wrong. Obamacare is the in-between. It's all the shit of public and all the shit of private. It's an all-around bad idea.

Not for me.

>Large convoy of Syrian Army reinforcements head towards Deir Ezzor

twitter.com/TheArabSource/status/901568553572196352

>cheer for us actions
And then question why people think you support that
Do go on and draw the victim card

6,000,000 five little nigger boys

Whoops I meant to say "Obama care IS shit" not "isn't". Sorry m8

>turning a day old photo into an article
Only on almasdar ladies and gents

Okay.

In case of a civil war very nigger would attack in order to capture and control the oil fields. Now every major player regional or international will back their proxies in order to take over the aforementioned objectives. Also the sea route for Europe passes through this region (strait of mandheb), non state actors would also attack and disrupt this network. The US will back the house of Saud and so will Israel. Because they both do not want to see a Pro Iran actor take power here. But if they are unable to help the Sauds they will back someone else and leave the Saudi royals at the mercy of others.

Generally the US makes a lot of mistakes, however I still side with them because the alternative is either to ignore the situation or side with countries who do not have Western interests at heart.

There really isn't any other option for me to support unless the EU gets its own army, and even then they'll probably never use it.

Basically, I'm not going to side with non-western countries outside of the most egregious circumstances (like, the US goes full Nazi or something). That's what separates me from, well, Sup Forums in general, and this bread specifically - they're/you're perfectly willing to give their own countries the finger and cozy up with foreign dictators instead.

Burgers should regime change Saudi Arabia tho.

They wont and you know why.

nah they're our second masters behind the jews.

>Western interests at heart
>Western interests

Of course they won't.
But they should tho.

Threads theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=VPmllcbK_7s

I'd prefer

youtube.com/watch?v=9UmmbF1Zyvk

>Generally the US makes a lot of mistakes, however I still side with them because the alternative is either to ignore the situation or side with countries who do not have Western interests at heart.

Well, sometimes the US don't have Western interests at heart. When I say sometimes I mean just take a look at the goddam middle east.
9/11 wouldn't have happened if the US didn't fund islamists in Afghanistan. Everything that follows wouldn't have happened.
Syria wouldn't be the clusterfuck it is if the US didn't go full proxy war, now especially Europe has to suffer from all the migrants and the terrorism that is sweeping over.
Lybia wouldn't be a clusterfuck (and thereby wouldn't send us refugees 24/7) if Gaddafi was still alive.

Real thread theme:

youtu.be/f_6AQA4uzD0

real thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=qFZSXc6wH0A

>139162737
رايك ما يهم يابن القحظى

>Western interests at heart.

>Qalamoun Reporter in the region says he hears news that #ISIS @ "Halima Qara" حليمة قارة are surrendering to #SAA #Hezbollah

That it looks bad that the US funded the very people that later attacked them in undeniable. However, I don't think 9/11 would never have happened, because the war in Afghanistan would have happened whether the US backed the Mujahideen or not, and the Soviets still would have been defeated, though it may have taken longer.

The US could have stayed out of Syria entirely and the only substantial difference would be that there'd be a much larger area of the border occupied by the Turks, the YPG would have been destroyed, and it would take longer to get rid of ISIS. The Saudis and Turks have always been the main rebel backers, because the US only (intentionally) backed the FSA - which became a problem for them when it basically dissolved in 2013. It was a waste of time and they shouldn't have bothered, granted, but the country would still be a shithole

Libya I agree was a mistake, though it was an international mistake - it was one of the few times international law was actually enforced. Ironic, then, that it was a shitty law.

Alright lads, im off. Keep yourself safe and have a good time. Goodnight.

>and it would take longer to get rid of ISIS.
lel

>Hezbo/SAA artillery in Qalamoun
Can't wait for these guys to move on to Hama.

>Tonight, Houthis killed my best friend, a true brother to me & one of #Yemen's fighters against terrorists. @alradhi_ was the best of men.
twitter.com/BaFana3/status/901576275759915008
OOOPPSSS

Good night lad, have a qt on me

>BaFana
Bana's long lost uncle!?

took off the wordpress too??!

Sad.

night

boa noite penguim!

I don't believe that report. Period.

The disproportionate amount of troops it would take to actually focus solely on one front would make it impossible to defend their entire territory, yet they do. Also, their definition of "battle" is not given, and their time frame considered conveniently discards all the fighting done by US-backed forces before that date.

He's a great guy.
Sad to see Saleh had to betray the Houthis for Riyadh assmunching and money.
But it shows who the saudis are really out to kill; the shia houthis.