MGTOW

>save money instead of spending it on a woman
>not get screwed over for an inevitable divorce/child payment
>50% divorce rate with women. You're literally rolling a dice and hoping that you stay together. Furthermore, the government is increasingly screwing men and that percentage will go up and up
>more expensive than ever before to raise up children. Do you want to be spending £300,000 + waking up at 1 am at a screaming baby demanding his arse be cleaned? Really?
>obvious that Chad has fucked your woman 1000x times before you have. She's been on the Cock Carousel

Why aren't you MGTOW? It's obvious that it is the right decision.

>Why aren't you MGTOW?
I am but it wasn't really my choice tbqdesu. It's alright though.

>dont get married
>dont have sex
>dont make more white children

Are you fucking retarded?

I'm married and have three beautiful girls nothxbai

You forgot the last step. Come to /pol to complain about white genocide.

It's a movement by a Jewish man in order for men to cuck themselves. So that way White females have no option other than to date black men and create cappuccino babies.

>dont get married
>dont have sex

what did he mean by this

i agree with all your points but i do not label myself with these american acronyms (i don't tend to identify with any particular group anyway - well, maybe beeraholics (unless there is already a group called this) but not CAMRA lol).

>obvious that Chad has fucked your woman 1000x times before you have. She's been on the Cock Carousel
i find it particularly hard to deal with this. insecurity whatever, don't give a fuck, it puts me right off my crumpets.

has she been to university?
ibiza?
anywhere abroad as an adult?
left the house?

u got no chance of this not being true matey.
lolé

TIL you have to get married to have sex.

It means having sex in order to make children dumb fuck

Why would I want that?

TIL people want to have sex out of wedlock and pay for child support.

>>more expensive than ever before to raise up children. Do you want to be spending £300,000 + waking up at 1 am at a screaming baby demanding his arse be cleaned? Really?

Obligatory

So they grow up to have mate with other white males/females and create more children and then so on.

Ignore the "have"

>The lazy fappin degenerate
>The pinnacle of white race

We should've nuked each other during Carribean crisis.

>britcuck
Dont worry, while we are saving the white race, you all can worry about the cost of saving it and be a waste of sperm going out and fucking whatever bar whore comes around.

The Earth is overpopulated as it is, adding more humans of any color is a bad idea.
Just keep niggers off your land and keep them contained to nigger infested parts of the world. If you can't do that then I'm sorry, but I'm not coming to your rescue.

52%

Fuck off

This the dumbest movement ever

Fire whatever shitty think tank came up with this shit

Dumb fucking pleb inbred retard mongoloid kike scum

how are you going to live without pussy faggot

>wahhh because its so hard to buy a woman a fuckin dinner at a chilis restaurant
>get no sex
>still wayyy cheaper then a prostitute
>forget how to properly flirt with women
>become a total spaz when you realize MGTOW is bullshit but now you can't get women because you're so fuckin austistic since you haven't spoken with a female in 10 years

MGTOW literally kys

Pussy is just a wethole. It's nothing special. You could honestly fuck a hot potato instead of a pussy and that potato won't be divorcing you and demanding child support.

Why do you put pussy on a pedestal? Pussy is just pussy. Nothing special.

This thread again.
>MGTOW
Makes sense logically if you think about it given the current state of the most women in the West. Let's say I'm a man living in the West, young, fairly attractive, financially comfortable or at least stable...What value could a woman add to my life? What do most of them bring to the table today?
>Cooking
Most don't cook, if I'm a self-sufficient man living on my own I can do it much better anyway
>Cleaning?
Nope.
>Chip in to pay any bills if or when we are living together?
Dream on.
>Intelligent conversation?
Please.
>Loyalty?
Unlikely.

The only thing that remains is sex. That's the biggest irony of it all. Feminists screech about wanting to be seen as human beings and not sex objects, but they have reduced themselves and every woman to just that. By unwilling to work on themselves, to self-reflect, to improve, to grow. They aren't even much of sex objects these days because most of them are ugly and fat.

OTOH, you have to realize how much more susceptible to brainwashing and social conditioning women are. Liberal feminist propaganda starts being force fed in kindergarten and it's everywhere around them - schools, colleges, social media, TV etc. Takes an out of the box thinker to unplug from all that. Most women aren't exactly known for independent thought. There are still good, decent, conservative women out there. But the majority are brainwashed, in a state of a cultural (and actual) Marxism-induced psychosis. Fix society and you will fix the women IMO.

SPBP

>earn money so you can pay taxes on it
>don't have any families or children
>it's more fulfilling to live solely to support globalist institutions and the ultra rich

You don't need to sign a marriage contract and risk losing your house, car, half your income to get sex.

Family courts corrupt and biased against men.

You have to pay taxes anyway, but you can reduce it by not marrying. You can vote against high taxation.

So you rather put half of everything you own including 1/3rd (or more) of your monthly pay check for the next 18 years (if you have kids or pay alimony) on the line for some pussy.

MGTOW = Men obsessing over how they aren't obsessing over women. The ideal MGTOW wouldn't even consider himself as part of the movement.

Wrong. Although, to many of us, stating the obvious is bawdy, you have to understand that there are many blue-pilled faggots out there (and there are a fucking bunch, believe me!) that need to see, in print, the tenets of MGTOW. If not for MGTOW, i'd still be trying to marry single mothers. The threat is very real to young men. We are here to protect them.

You guys realize your logo is a guy with a boner right?

MGTOW is just a label on a phenomenon that already existed so that a few leaders can get eceleb whore money

have all of you virgin faggots forgotten about prenups?

get out, get a job, get fit, fuck bitches find one you like and have kids but get a fucking pre nup first so you aren't cucked

play life like a poker game, sometimes even when you do everything right you can get fucked, but it sure helps holding all the right cards.

Do you know what this movement will create? a million men that are no better than crazy cat women with stacks of rejected adoption papers.

Fuck MGTOW. How about MSBLB instead?

Men stop being little bitches.

I love the only 'arguments' against men going thwir own way is shaming language and conspiracy theories.

>have all of you virgin faggots forgotten about prenups?
You mean that borderline worthless piece of paper judges love throwing out, and doesn't even protect most of your assets?