Sluts

Is it possible to reform a slut, Sup Forums?

To make her into wife material? It seems an awful shame to let such great genetics go to waste.

See will learn when she is 40, because she will want to settle down but she will be too disgusting by that age to be desirable

She will never learn. She will always cheat or be on the look out for something better.

As long as you are the best though?

Hows that haircut called?

It's not possible to reform anyone, except yourself.

Repent, for the Kingdom of God is at hand. Your genetics will not save you, but your faith and deeds will.

If she looks good, it's worth a try.

"The supreme gentleman"

>It's not possible to reform anyone, except yourself.

I wish more people would get this. You can't change anybody who doesn't want to change. Actually, you can if you kidnap them, hold them hostage and force behavioral changes through brainwashing, violence and drugs but that's a bit difficult to pull off.

So generally you can't change people who don't want to change.

No. You can't change people in general by telling telling them they have to, instead you should present information to them subtly which will lead them to their own conclusion.

There will always be someone better than you in same way. No one man can be the best at everything.

Somebody post the doujin page with the reformed sloot.

I was a slut out of spite after a bad relationship when I was around 18. I came to my senses and have been in two long term relationships since then and dont have any urge to slut it up. It possible but I think if a woman is habitually slutty chances are shes always going to be that way. Best to find someone who has the self esteem to find no joy in the cock carousel.

I love sluts. They are the best fun you can have.

Look up microchimerism. Every time she fucks a Chad some of his DNA sticks in her forever.

Even when using condoms?

Isn't that thing proven to be meme pasta?

FUCK OFF ROASTIE

NO YOU IDIOT, IF YOU EVEN CONSIDER THIS IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE ZERO EXPERIENCE WITH WOMEN AND SLUTS. THERE IS NO SLUT REFORMATION IN THIS WORLD. STOP BEING RETARDED. A SLUT GONNA SLUT UNTIL HER LAST DEMONIC BREATH.

Yes I see what you mean. I was much the same after my first ever serious girlfriend cheated on me, but of course, I'm back to normal. People in general are much more satisfied with genuine companionship then with mindless sex.

Calm down MGTOW, we're just trynna have a discussion here.

suicide

What the fucks the point? They can go to work in brothels but other than that they are worthless.

Looks completely fucking awkward in this photo. Not surprised that he grew up with nearly zero social skils.