This is possibly a big deal if we can get a lot of people to use it

This is possibly a big deal if we can get a lot of people to use it.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/releases/tag/v3.3.404
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-25/google-refund-fake-traffic-advertising-revenue
adnauseam.io/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adnauseam/
privacytools.io/
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/Install-AdNauseam-on-Chrome-Without-Google's-Permission
jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And download link
github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/releases/tag/v3.3.404

Doesn't it still give them clicks and views tho? They'll be paid regardless unless I'm missing something.

no thats the fucking point

That's the point they're fake clicks
Advertisers find out and demand refunds from Google
This takes money and trust from Google

Google To Refund "Fake Traffic" Advertising Revenue

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-25/google-refund-fake-traffic-advertising-revenue

too bad the only way to incorporate it into Brave, is to manually compile it into the code

installed that shit ayo nigga we really out heah huh

Okay. Installed it. Thanks for clarifying.

bump

I'm getting this
What am I supposed to do?

nobody?
All right, guess google wins.

just installed it thanks

try this that's where i dl'd it. it has directions on how to insatll it.
adnauseam.io/

Can I use this with Chrome? Firefox keeps crashing with my multi screens for some reason

I've installed this. I hope others do too.

It's unfortunate the Brave browser sold-out to Facebook, it was the next best hope. Too much cucckery in the tech world.

Yes

I just cleared my ad nauseam yesterday, but I ran up about $500 against Goolag in the space of two weeks. From the comfort of sitting at home shitposting.

Google must die.

i've already switched to brave and startpage

feels good man

How do I stop my android phone from giving google personal information?

Or just go here.
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adnauseam/

It clicks *everything*, making it more cancerous to Google than an adblocker

>Brave sold-out to facebook

Source?

But don't the advertisers only find about a portion of fraud, so wouldn't it be a net gain?

It's working. I have an auto dealership that advertises through google. So far I've gotten back almost a thousand dollars. Keep it up guys. Let google, die dont worry about me, we'll be fine, we small business owners always are. It's the big fish that will flounder the hardest.

>Made by kikes
Yeah, no thanks Preben

So Ive had this installed for a few days now and its still 0 clicks

Im surprised how little Google ads I encounter

It annoys you every app strart so you know it's working

been using it for a while just to fuck with them.

I was onboard with this until I saw a bunch of EXTREMELY kikey people as prominent developers for adnauseam and now I'm off the train. Sorry fellas, but I don't trust (((them))). Good luck.

the advice I saw on 8ch was to set the slider somewhere between "always" and "sometimes" so they can't detect you as spam
I think that it's on always by default

>2000 dollars in over 2 weeks.
You are like little baby

Nothing is happening when I click the install button

Bump

Is this illegal?

>1200 clicks
>almost 2k
That doesn't sound right

What does that money number mean??

Bump

Of course it is. You shoudn't be using a broswer that lets you install this horrible app anyway goy. You should be using Chrome like all normal people.

The next stage is to have a plugin that automatically browses websites with ads, while I go wageslave and my browser is fake clicking 8 hours a days

In the last thread someone claimed it didn't work for Google. Can someone confirm/refute?

Clicking every ad is not a viable solution to undermining ads

You don't think google can figure out in 2 seconds who is fake clicking ads once they start looking for it?

A better model would be a obfuscate the clicks so that they appear real by using a probability algorithm where some sessions you click more links than on others.

The point is that you want to look like spam, you retard.

how do i see that screen?

>You don't think google can figure out in 2 seconds who is fake clicking ads once they start looking for it?

What are they going to do? Stop showing you ads?

>A better model would be a obfuscate the clicks so that they appear real by using a probability algorithm where some sessions you click more links than on others.

That's utterly retarded, because it would mean small businesses would pay Google monies in the full belief they were getting genuine clicks. The point is that you WANT your clicks to look fake.

STOP USING PALE MOON

>You don't think google can figure out in 2 seconds who is fake clicking ads once they start looking for it?

it's not so easy to do that. even by just installing Self Destructing Cookies, you can fuck with google's user tracking mechanism.

what's the difference between me using ad nauseam for 2 hours before destroying google's cookies, and someone going to their mate's house and using google for 2 hours?

if it's being blocked it's a good sign it can hurt them

sounds like a computer virus

>your browser, your way

wtf looks like some kekistan shit. Is bushposting better than shitposting??

>the botnet has become so strong that the only way to fight it is to become a part of it

I can't even hit over 1k, good job. I wonder how this effects hiro since that is about the only website I visit on this computer.

lol
this addon also has the added effect of causing people to show their true colors it would seem

> Oy vey goy! Your extension is hurting (((legitimate))) people's livelihood too

using Opera now only for the pleasure of running AdNauseam.

Reminder to report and hide all shilling posts made by the Brave devs. It's literally adware

found it thanks bro

Right after this most recent Google crackdown I felt like Sup Forums was being inundating with constant shillposts for this shitty browser. It's a noble cause to try and fuck over Google, but be aware of those who want to take advantage of you.

The reddit spacing in your post is indicative of why you don't get this. Think of it this way, say that you are looking for talent for a show you're putting on. I, as an agent, offer to source that talent for you for a fee. You agree, but then all the talent I bring you is worthless to you, over and over. Are you gonna pay me still? If you do, will you be inclined to seek my services again?
Are you making the connection yet? I would certainly hope so.

You stupid fucking canuck

Iridium is superior in every other way and hasn't been tainted with former Mozilla devs.

So it doesnt work, if im actually blocking the ads with ABP, whats the most efficient way to use this?

I use chrome with startpage as search engine, just replaced ublock origin with adnauseum, and just installed cookie autodelete based on what said.

Anything else I can install to improve privacy or am I pretty much as private as can be with what I got? Is swiching browsers even necessary to stop them gathering information on me or is startpage enough? Or is there any more extensions I might need?

Also if there's anything else I can use to fuck with google I'll add it.

before we overthrow a ruler, let's first settle on a succesor

Germany

>still using chrome
>anything else i can use to fuck with google?
pick one and only one

Let's put Quebec in charge of the new world government.

Use Iridium if you like the Chrome feel or use Waterfox

I fell for the Brave meme. It fails to load .webm and other embedded media, pages often have javascript elements that break, the bookmarks menu has no favicons and you can't organise them like in a normal browser. It's like the owner started of with a bang a couple years ago then caught the curse of low energy. Sad.

and here is the reason google is "going to police youtube like never before"

>Anything else I can install to improve privacy or am I pretty much as private as can be with what I got?

Go to this link and follow their guide to configuring Firefox as a private browser. Or download stock standard Brave, but be aware it is quite buggy and lacks a lot of features in comparison to FF or Chrome.
privacytools.io/

Ad replacement means you can set up a wallet to pay websites directly if you elect so. So if you want Sup Forums to collect revenue, you give them however much per click and ads will remain blocked. This is all optional.

i been knew i been runnin it

Stop using this shitty method from the Sup Forums fags and use the GooGun .. It's like 1 million times more effective. pic related

>what is ungoogled chrome

people respond better to and act upon on different sorts images faggot. make your own and spread all the propaganda everywhere

You thought there would be a source?

I've been following both Brave and Iridium for years
Brave still has many annoying problems
meanwhile Iridium has gone from not being able to play simple videos to having almost identical functionality to regular Chrome
compatibility with Chrome extensions is a big benefit
also being faster than I think most Firefox variants

github.com/dhowe/AdNauseam/wiki/Install-AdNauseam-on-Chrome-Without-Google's-Permission

jsfiddle.net/codefag/3t9r045q/
heres the link for script, open a private window, allow popups and adnauseam to run in private mode, click start and that's it just let those two tabs or new windows do their thing.

done, but where am I supposed to be seeing the updating total costs. Aka all the ads are 'hidden' but my clicked total is not rising even with adnause allowed in private mode

what websites can I go to to earn those sweet negative dollars?

I don't know. Is clicking ads illegal?

I made both the image you're posting now and the image I just posted, you can blow me now

I'd rather just block the ads.

click on the adnauseam extention icon in your toolbar in the dropdown click on "View Ad Vault" a new tab will open, refresh it periodically for lols

>I'd rather just block the ads.
So would Google

what's stopping google from tracing IP's of people ad frauding and taking them out in their algorithm? Seems like it's doomed to fail tbqh

I have Brave installed, but according to a fingerprint tool on that website, my browser doesn't protect me from fingerprinting nor does it unblock third parties that promise to honor Do Not Track. Even though I have those enabled on Brave.

Look.

Tackling google in any kind of internet traffic way, it's pointless, they are better than us by far, we need a smear campaign so repugnant that makes Nixon roll in his grave.

Otherwise we are wasting our time.

Then you'd get no more ads, kinda of a win/win

Because if they start flagging a mass amount of clicks as illegitimate then website owners are going to completely lose trust in them.
Most ads are paid based on the amount of clicks you get. Part of the money goes to google and part goes to the website that hosted the ad.
If you're displaying a bunch of ads on your website and you get X amount of clicks, but google refuses to pay you for half of them because they claim they were illegitimate, you're going to feel scammed.

They don't have the manpower

Would be trivial to automate

you can't track based on IP alone, most people have dynamic IPs.

how? you have the unique cookies given by google, those can be removed easily, and you have IPs, and those don't even need to be tampered with as they change all the time.

ad clicking isn't even the real problem, the real problem is people using ad blockers.

You wouldn't even need a unique identifier.

>Serve ads to a given IP
>After X amount of ads, check how many were clicked
>If all were clicked, flag all previous clicks as invalid and all future clicks for a certain amount of time
>After that amount of time, repeat the same check

>mobile user comes online and clicks two ads during a 10 minute browsing session
>discarding your best potential sources of revenue

that doesn't stop the extension developer from just adjusting the click rate from 100% to 70%, either.

If there isn't a unique identifier, but rather a dynamic IP, they would have to flag that whole IP range as suspect.

Static IP lets them do what you say.

Dynamic IP means they have to block a whole range of users.