So, can anyone explain to me why jews supposetly want to destroy western civilization so badly?

So, can anyone explain to me why jews supposetly want to destroy western civilization so badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
thezog.info/
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
imgur.com/a/8o5l5
youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s
youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
archive.is/O237m
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8
youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
youtu.be/RC-Cqkq6zWc
youtu.be/I8yaiN6ew_g
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
youtu.be/8RWP8Pws9mw
archive.is/1Mzb9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't. Thats just a meme

Because they think they deserve to rule the world because muh cosen race.

That gentiles - following the religion of Christ, whom they crucified - are the pinnacle of civilization enrages them.

They hope they will take our place once the west is gone.

They don't. Everything you see on this board is satire

Because a mixed retarded mulatto society can be easily controlled by the new world order.

Obvious shills.

Picture related. It's just their nature to destroy, its not a conscious or thought through thing

Catholics using their uncontrollable greed to bring about the revelations of the bible.

Catholicism is the true evil and they hate Jews way more than Sup Forums ever could

Who the hell would want the entire world to be like brazile, even if you got to rule over it?

what about atheist jews, who are the majority of jewish ''intelectuals''?

They don't. It's a lie made up by evil white males that need to go extinct.

The weak fear the strong :^)

>satirically stating the board is all satire

What did he mean by this?

your posts answers itself

alright but why would jews be the only ones with this trait? Ican understand niggers and spics being violent because of their low IQ and inability to think about the consequences of their actions, but jews are at least average IQ, destroying civilization to the point in which your small little ethnic group is the only non-retarded one is about the stupidest thing you can do

because they are jews thats what they do

HITLER WAS RIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs

Yea everyone with reason and logic is shills

>So, can anyone explain to me why jews supposetly want to destroy western civilization so badly?
Doesn't matter why.
They are doing it and they've got to be stopped.

They don't.

You know how lazy niggers claim "da white man b keepin me down he just wan us to b da slaves n sheet?"

The "jews want to destroy white people" is the same thing but for lazy White men.

For every instance of a reprehensible and culturally destructive jew you will find 10 hard-working, productive jews; in the same way productive and hard-working whites outnumber the few whites that actually do hate niggers and want to keep them down.

tl/dr: its a meme for white that self-identify as niggers

because jews have no homeland
it's a nomadic tribe, they don't care about nationalism
majority of jews outside of Israel don't give a shit about that patch of land

Their plan isn't to "destroy" the West economically, they're just going to wipe out its culture and its racial barriers. Such natural differentiation poses as a barrier to their ultimate plan to create a world governed by one entity.

Control or revenge; probably both. They make up reasons to hate, like blacks do, so there's no valid reason for revenge. Had they just fucked off from Europe or had simply assimilated, they wouldn't have had any troubles with Europeans.

Where's the reason and logic? It's not merely a meme, nor is it satire, it's absolute fact. Progressivism is entirely Jewish and is intended to destroy the West as it was. That's what we've been progressing toward. You're either new here or you're the enemy.

This. Checked.

Which is why Jews are disproportionately represented in the media, finance, and politics. In every country they are in, they are the ones pushing the globalist agenda. Of course, these are just (((coincidences))), right?

Jews aren't trying to do anything. That' retarded. Jews are parasitic culture that is the result of thousands of years of selective pressure created by being kicked out of everywhere. They're like an anti-biotic resistant disease. They survive by using egalitarianism. Basically if you accept everyone else you have to accept the jews. Liberalism is their sword and shield. Destroying civilization is just a side effect of liberalism, but the kikes don't give a fuck

>Barbara Spectre
>last name is literally the same as an organization of Bond villains.

>mfw digits are 1984
What did I mean by this?

thus but without being a libby cuck faggot

I meant what I meant.

Ch-checked.

They're not destroying it. Western civilization has never seen such a long era of peace in its 12,000 year history.

Ask them anarcho-friend

A fucking book tells them so.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>am*rica
>Western civilization
>12,000 year history
Is this a we wuz?

>Which is why Jews are disproportionately represented in the media, finance, and politics. In every country they are in, they are the ones pushing the globalist agenda. Of course, these are just (((coincidences))), right?

Whites are disproportionately represented in every high earning/power field also.

Whites also invented globalism with their spread of christianity for all races, colonialism, and overwhelming corporatism. Countless cultures have already been erased by white globalism that started centuries ago. The overwhelming majority of advocates for globalism today are white, including Donald Trump.

I bought into the jew meme for a long too but if you look deeply enough you will find that whites started it and whites are the overwhelming majority of orchestraters. Yes jews are involved, in the same way jews are currently major figures in the alt-right. They have high-IQs and are organized so of course they are going to be everywhere you find power or money.

That's my suspicion. I don't think any of this is serious except pedophilia tracking & legit political news.

DELETE

Top Kek Spainon

ecause the jews are evil

They're trying to prevent anuddah shoah

Something something holy war, something something fake Isarealites Ashkinazi jews palestine is the rightful owner satan satan satan Ben Fishburn.

It's less that they, as a whole, actively and consciously are trying to destroy everything...it's more that there are several cabals and several dozen individuals with obscene wealth and power who are trying to manipulate various governments and institutions (usually culturally or economically) so that even more wealth and power trickles back to them and whatever they feel like supporting.

Basically a ton of stupidly powerful people developed god-complexes and decided to try making them a reality by giving everyone else autism, and wound up developing autism themselves.

errr yeah dude, this image here is fake.

Czech'd

They don't.

God does, and He's using the Jews just as He always has.

We were doing fine until we rejected Him.

Because I went into a deli once they only had raison and green saint Patrick's day bagels left, no onion, seame, plain, you can't put lox on a raison bagel that's crazy, the green the green doesn't taste like any thing but the whole idea of green is just wrong, that's all it takes..
Shut it down shut all it down

Thanks for this.

So G*d wanted us to have the Jews? So are they really his CHOSEN people?

They're the synagouge of satan(Rev 2:9)

I'm Jewish and Western Civilization will collapse over my dead body. Some Jews just want to watch the world burn because they think they're fucking fire proof. They're not, and I would burn their families alive before I bow to their agenda.

Everything that happens is in the interest of Jews exclusively. Whites are suffering and it makes no sense whatsoever that they'd be masterminding their own destruction. You're an obvious shill, as I said before. It's not the Irish, it's not the English, it's not the Germans, it's not the French, it's not the Spanish. It's the Jews, the eternal cosmopolitans.

The number of whites within the high earning classes can be attributed to basic statistics. Jews, on the other hand, are only 2% of the population, yet they head nearly every media outlet, control all but one major movie studio, and represent half of the Fed. Intelligence alone doesn't explain how they are placed so highly in society

Whites didn't invent globalism, we invented global trade. There is a significant difference, Look at all the identity politics, marxist, and globalist movements. You'll find jews in all of it.

>jews are currently major figures in the alt-right

No, they're not. (((Ben Shapiro))) is as close as it gets. Even he has come out and said that he "doesn't care about the browning of America." These kikes are united in their belief that its fundamentally wrong to have a homeland for whites.

A brown sludge of a people, with no culture or nationalism to unite and motivate them, intelligent enough to work and consume but not too intelligent to challenge the purestrain Ashkenazi is the Zionist ideal.

Were you in that thread the other day posting your bookshelf? And it had a framed picture of a cute black Labrador?
>also shelf in the captcha

Why do Jews get expelled from every country?

Checked fellow Britbongian

Because they try to subvert into these governments and use their superior abilities to control the masses of the people.

Any worthy Jew will be whisked away to Israel, while the Godless "Jews" will suffer and perish along with pagan white sunder Islamic rule.

This is the will of God as it has been revealed to me. If you want to truly understand God's designs for the 21st century and beyond, read the book of Habakkuk.

Rome is only just now beginning to be destroyed, so that God's church can be refined in persecution. For too long His church has been corrupted by a long peace, and has strayed far from the path of righteousness. God is using the Jews to bring about the fall of what remains of Rome, through the Saracens. Under the Saracen's brutal rule, many Christians and Jews will suffer but ultimately survive, but I tell you no pagan Roman will see the end of the coming persecution. They will be totally wiped out, for this is God's will.

>supposetly
you mean evitently and bladnandly

>this post

Cool. Start a YouTube channel or form a group or something and let the world hear from Jews that actually know what's happening and call it out.

Americans have never been in control of our country, no matter how bad that stings. We aren't fighting to keep what's ours, we are fighting to destroy the federal reserve and the Ragchilds. We are fighting to preserve a nation in which we can raise a little boy or little girl, and they can go to school and learn about mathematics and history and science, and we won't change the cariculum just because they don't get it, we will hire better teachers like Mr Preusner or Ms. Dallas or fucking competant teachers instead of saying "oh well, he's too dumb, better change the shit" Fuck off

DELET!!

Nah I have to be lowkey and make a shitload of money and train to fight the asians first.

They hate Christ. The only parts of Western Society they want to destroy are Christian

Americans have always been in control. Before the kikes ran things, it was American WASPs who controlled things. The power shifted happened slowly, but the 1960s was the final blow for WASPs.

Everything you bemoaned in your post is a result of jewish egalitarian propaganda. I'm not sure why you're mad at me.

Jews only Hate Christian nations. They really do not give a shit about ruling the Indians, Chinese or Japanese.

No there are a lot of Jews that feel the same way as me. It's mostly the degenerates and cuck jews that are pushing the shit that's destroying society. I would rather live in a White Christian country than a Jewish one because Christians are a lot more warm and friendly. I would rather live in the ocean than a muslim or asian country.

WHITE GENOCIDE & JEWISH INFLUENCE
>Who Controls America?
thezog.info/
>Endgame - White Genocide
youtu.be/uMfk5UeGw4E
>Anti-White Propaganda
imgur.com/a/8o5l5
>The Jewish-Bolshevik Decimation of the Russian People
youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s
>Jewish financiers and the Russian Revolution
youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4
>Putin confirms, 85% Jews behind Bolshevism
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
>The Judeo-Russian Mafia
archive.is/O237m
>The Talmudic basis of Jewish supremacy
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
>Miscegenation illegal in (((Our Greatest Ally)))
youtu.be/5NdQXOPARWI
>Jews pushing immigration for white nations
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
>Barbara Lerner Spectre
youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8
>Jewish Supremacism
youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU
>Noel Ignatiev
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
>Mainstreaming white genocide
youtu.be/RC-Cqkq6zWc
>Sarkozy on forced misecegenation
youtu.be/I8yaiN6ew_g
>Ben Freedman on World Zionist wars
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
>Alon Ziv promoting interracial couples
youtu.be/8RWP8Pws9mw
>Alon Ziv defending Jews refusing to breed outside their race
archive.is/1Mzb9

Money

They hate the west because of Rome sacking Israel and destroying Masada.

No, you're wrong. Everything I bemoaned in my post is a result of being fed up with white people being called nazi's just because they are white people. I'm fed up with being on a defensive just because you are a white person.

You should not have to defend yourself if you are found sitting down with familly and/or friends at a nice diner eating a great meal that you planned on tipping well, because was not only this chick hot, she did a great job, but some smelly inconsistent retard shows up and starts being totally inconsiderate spouting political nonsense.

This is not jewish propaganda. This is real life.

>Everything that happens is in the interest of Jews exclusively.

Not true. When White Europeans left Europe and began replacing indigenous peoples and religions with Europeans and Christianity that was globalism that happened in the interests of Whites exclusively.

As China, South America, Africa and India rise economically the relative power advantage shifts from the (White) West and becomes less lopsided. The (White) West has used this limited period of continued dominance to set and enforce global rules that ideally will remain in place as our relative advantage shrinks over time.

>Whites are suffering

We live in a period of unprecedented prosperity and Whites are among the few groups best poised to enjoy that prosperity. Any "destruction" of Whites via demographic trends (if this fantasy were to take place) would occur on a timeline of centuries, long after CRISPR gene replacement made any phenotype differences meaningless.

>Jews, on the other hand, are only 2% of the population, yet they head nearly every media outlet, control all but one major movie studio, and represent half of the Fed. Intelligence alone doesn't explain how they are placed so highly in society

First off, most of that is bullshit.
Secondly, it isn't uncommon for highly educated minorities with strong social networks to dominate their adopted cultures. For example, the Chinese in the Philippines are only 1.8% of the population yet they:

-control 45 percent of the nations top 120 domestic manufacturing companies.
-control 35 percent of the 1000 largest corporations.
-control an estimated 50 to 60 percent of non-land share capital in the Philippines, and as much as 35 percent of total sales are attributed to the largest public and private firms controlled by ethnic Chinese..
-control the country's most lucrative corporate sectors such as the Philippines four major airlines.
-control six out of the ten English-language newspapers in Manila.

Because they hate and resent Christianity and the descendants of Rome. They hold grudges forever and have no real long term plan besides poisoning everything around them. They are also incapable of building their own civilization and only parasite off of others. Most of them don't even know what they are doing, they just do it because it is their culture.

All of that was created by the cultural marxist and egalitarian jews...

Envy.
Pure unadulterated envy.

God hates Christianity and Rome.

I tell you, Jesus the Son of God hates and despises your religion. It will not save you so long as you reject His people. You have received your reward in full.

So long as you take the side of pagan Romans you make yourself an enemy of Jesus.

The plan of salvation is thus: God will destroy both the Pharisees and the Romans, who both crucified His son. He will join His people into the Church, both being persecuted for His Name by the Saracen, and then Jesus will come on the clouds.

Daniel's stone is coming for you, pagan.

>most of that is bullshit

It's not bullshit. Jews seek control of the media, finance, and politics in all of their host countries.

Your Phillipines case is instructive. If you want to control a civilization, you go after the media and corporations. It seems the chinks have learned a thing or two from the jews.

To create a mixed race slave race which the elite bankers (Jews), can rule over.

>Your Phillipines case is instructive. If you want to control a civilization, you go after the media and corporations. It seems the chinks have learned a thing or two from the jews.

I just demonstrated there is nothing special about jewish success in the USA by showing you the same dynamic exists elsewhere, independent of magical kike trickery, yet you have learned nothing and just repeat your original statement.

Kill yourself towelhead.

Why do you still believe in a religion that practices cutting off a piece of your dick to fit in?

God never wanted that.

>its alright that jews control the west because Chinese similarly control the Phillipines

>It's Not the Irish
Aye lad, we'd never do such a thing.. he he he..

Because western society was powerful.

>WAS.

Great explanation fashy bro

D- digits wow

Aye, aye, all in favour say aye lad

The Way does not advocate circumcision. This is for the Jews, as a reminder of their covenant with God. It is as useless as a wedding band on a prostitute in the present times, when the Jews have abandoned God.

The follower of Christ is circumcised in his heart, and one day the Jew will be as well. This is why it is said

>I say then, they [the Jews] did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous.
Romans 11:11

That's just not true because there are plenty of them that have created plenty of things like Communism to further their goal. They're cancer and they want to destroy everyone.

>Whites are disproportionately represented

Not when you cut out Jews and the fact that it's a white country.

Jews double dip into everything. They are a race and religion. You can be Jewish with being a "Jew". They use this (not all, but many at higher levels) to push destructive behavior against their opponents. Know what a Jew is that supports isreal? A nationalist. We have a disproportionate amount of Jews that are at high level who are Jewish nationalists before they are American because it is also an ethnicity