Britain will go through with HARD or SOFT BREXIT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=2sV0s5-gXkM
youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hard

Hard and black

spbp

v a u x h a l l
a
u
x
h
a
l
l

I hope soft you got to respect article 50 , or its just another soviet union just with better looking cover

can i get a sauce on the webm?

Soft.
Everyone talks about the DUP but in reality the ones holding the balance of power right now are the Scottish Conservatives.

Theresa May is a lame duck, she can't pass any legislation that even remotely displeases the "moderates" in her party.
We will end up with a cucked deal where we need to take in rapefugees, contribute to the budget and remain under the ECJ jurisdiction.

they need to go hard but the ruling elite in britain will probably sabotage the whole country with a soft brexit just so other states dont secede.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Sorry, but I found it on some thread, I don't know the source,

youtube.com/watch?v=2sV0s5-gXkM

I know you just wanted moar of the handsome white fella in the end. No need to be shy sugarplum.

Doesn't matter. All the people you see in that video are not there, because of their membership in the EU, but because of their own government which brought them in from their former colonies.

Good night, Rotschild-Britain. I am sure sending your sons to kill and die the evil Nazis for Jews and Stalin and your own power was truly worth it! :^)

lol seen it a few times including in this video.

There's no England now

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

I bet none of those protesting cucks would stand to defend Britain in a case of a war.

> I know you just wanted moar of the handsome white fella in the end. No need to be shy sugarplum

T-thanks, S-sir

But that shit is not going to work with Japanese or Chinese in general and they lose their hegemony when they lose white majority countries, that's why countries like Brazil are irrelevant despite being "wealthy" and have large population

Exit has been cancelled. Forget it.

I'd like it haaard!
Like my girlfriends cock

It's going to be soft now unfortunately. Theresa May's authority was shattered and though she wanted to implement the people's will now chancing fucks like Hammond and Whitehall mandarins have seized the agenda.

HARD. trump wants cheap real state and BRITISH Servants in his resorts