Stephen Miller to be fired very soon

washingtonexaminer.com/steve-cohen-rejoices-in-seb-gorka-leaving-the-white-house-wants-stephen-miller-gone-next/article/2632663

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/231183825
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good he's a zionist.

ENHANCE

SATURN PIN HEXAGON CONFIRMED.

ZIONIST SHILL SPOTTED. BYE BYE STEVEN.

seriously wtf is going on. First Bannon, the Gorka quits, now my main man Miller? How is Trump not a fucking shill at this point? His campaign promises weren't even that hard to fulfill.

This. Miller is the last key part of the deep state cabal led by Bannon, Flynn, Gorka. He brought bad optics to the Trump administration and the sooner he's gone the better.

someone update this

>t.

(((cohen)))
vimeo.com/231183825

lol
duped again
voting is meaningless folks

You know Bibi wasn't allowed to come with him to the western wall because It's not part of Israel right?

oy vey

>tfw Israel is an illegitimate state and I'm going to end it.

Oy vey

What am I looking at?

hahahahahahaha

Saturn. Israel is a state built on the worship of saturn.

why is Jared/ivanka killing MAGA?

Theyre not...Theyre killing ISRAEL

Bad optics being replaced with good optics

I rate it 1/six million

Good, Stephen Miller was a deep state shill. A Zionist Rat posing as an American Nationalist.

These threads are really boring, but thanks for trying.

Its crazy how people on the right view Jared as a leftist insider, and people on the left view him as nepotism-fueled right-wing chad.

t i c k
o
c
k

This, we need to get rid of Trump because he is also a part of the deep state.
Then we can drain the swamp.

It's only been seven months and what a fucking change since inauguration, imagine how things will look this time next year. Hillary would have been better

kys. but first can you tell me if David Brock died or not?

what does it mean exactly, 'the-white-house-wants-stephen-miller-gone-next' ?
I mean, isn't Trump supposed to be the boss and therefore get to pick hiss staff somewhat?

>Samefagging and phoneposting to bump your gay thread
Faggot

Yup. Just as I said.

Trump is an idiot and will fold to the neocon advisers that he has been lined with. They'll harass him until he does exactly what the neoshart republicans want for the rest of his term

Something is rotten in Denmark.
Has trump literally lost every loyal person now?
Literally every of the fucks who are in the Admin now except Miller didn't openly support trump in the election. Many of them were never trumpers.

Looks like the left and the deep state have cut off every legal avenue of oppsing them, mainly speech and elections. I wonder what will happen next.

Day of the rope.

literally what gorka and everyone being booted are saying
>Given recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House. As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People’s House. Regrettably, outside of yourself, the individuals who most embodied and represented the policies that will ‘Make America Great Again,’ have been internally countered, systematically removed, or undermined in recent months. The fact that those who drafted and approved the speech removed any mention of Radical Islam or radical Islamic terrorism proves that a crucial element of your presidential campaign has been lost.
trump is just a dumb faggot

Its almost as if everyone who left the white house is actually Deep State for Israel and theyre pissed theyre losing influence over israeli interests.

more likely that trump is a dumb faggot and being controlled by neocons

i can't understand how he can be so savvy during the campaign and get choked so easily by these neocon fucks.
Only person left who can now talk him straight is Donald Jr.
He was the one who gave the President the article about the firing of anti globalists in the NSC.
But Trump let these thing go unchallenged. Why is he letting neocon shit fly...

I think the neocons refused to help him in the campaign so he accepted help from the only people who would. He probably never cared about the message and just wanted to get elected. It just so happened that they had a good strategy. The only thing that makes sense is that he didn't care about or understand his message.

nah, that theory is complete horseshit.
His problem is that he loves people in military uniforms and Generals. Even if they Muslim Brotherhood agents like McMaster.

if he didn't have the potential to rock the boat substantially, he wouldn't be attacked this toughly bigly though.

Maybe they will continue the attacks to make it seem he is fighting the system

>Cohen will go before Miller
Screen cap this

stop fetishizing Taylor Swift with these fake citations. Lena Dunham is her best friend. She's a democrat.

Sweden read up, if thats true were going to have a civil war!

yes. it is almost like he has no control at all over his own administration.
How is that even possible technically?
I watched a video of lee stranahan, there was a lot of talk about the 'White house democrats' wanting this or that. why exactly are these people important and/or allowed to run freely with their own agenda?

I'm so confused by this... We're calling them pro-israel and such, so how are they helping to bring it all down? What's their role in this.

Mmmmm not that simple. Plutocrat

>alt-right
>israel

>we're

Nigger anyone whose paying attention knows Israel is worried as fuck.

bout to get george w bush II, hope everyone loves the new war/intervention in every turd world country on earth. im out, there's no hope for this country.

Honestly you should watch Alex Jones, he just says globalists but same endgame as Zionists so it's good