((((((((((((((Ontario Anti-Islam Rally)))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((anti-Islam))))))))))))))))))))) rally

Supposed veteran (not actually a veteran) wearing a Israeli flag under the Canadian insignia.

When did you wake up and realize that Islam was your greatest ally?

I smell a shill.

A shitty shill...

One of the shitiest shills that ever shilled shit...

>islam is our greatest ally
you have 10 seconds to explain to me why islam is our greatest ally and what it has contributed to the world.

These kikes are everywhere. Their policies put the brownies here not that it should matter. All right wingers are whiny lying kikebags

>leafs getting there own Charlottesville

Don't know what's worse. Kikes or mudslimes.

Elliot shimon. Therefore kikes. A fertility cult at this point

wow more agent provocateurs in my shit country. I wonder if that fat faggot knows who is responsible for bringing all these refugees in. How can a "rightwinger" support Jews? I can't wrap my head around this.

How can "Anti-Islam" be ZOG? Are you retarded? ZOGs want to spread Islam to fuck up your civilization.

they play both sides

Fuck Muslims.

t. JIDF

What do you mean "they play both sides"?
Helping Islam spread is bad. Full Stop. You must crush it with full force. Look what it does to the middle east. ITS EVERYTHING YOU COMMIES HATE!

Who's jewing who now?

Jews changed the laws in the 1960s to allow the 3rd world hoard into north america. Everyone knows this.

So you agree, this must be stopped. RIGHT?!

It's not either or when it comes to jews and muslims. Glass both.

>palestinian scarf
>israeli flag

Fucking hell why are people fucking idiots. WHY. I can't live like this, the stupidity of the majority really kills my soul. I'm soon fed up. We ain't NEVER gonna make it. I think I need a lobotomization.

Jews brought them into the country. Siding with rabbimedia tier cuckservatives is a bad idea because it's attacking the symptom and not the problem. The problem is the Jew.

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.
>Islam is my enemy.
>Pharisaic Zionism is my enemy.
That you hate one another on serves my interests.

Whose that blonde in the yoga pants? Was she there to get blacked?

Nice ass!