Franken Considering 2020 Run

Seriously? This guy?

>thehill.com/homenews/campaign/347889-franken-seen-as-reluctant-2020-candidate

>Political associates of Al Franken say they think the Minnesota senator could be talked into running for the White House if he believes he’s the Democrat best positioned to defeat President Trump.

Maybe Franken/Zuckerberg ticket?

He looks like a skype

Kamala Harris is already decidedly the DNC nomination for 2020. She's black and a woman, and has already kissed Hillary's ring.

>muh Trump only won because of his celebrity status so we need to do the same lel

Demoshits are going to get ASS BLASTED lmao

You guessed right. Does he look German to you?

There's no one who can beat Trump.
Might as well save their money and take another 4 years to recover from their well-deserved ass blasting.

The Jews won't allow another Jew to be president. It would awaken the goyim normies to the Jewish tricks.

What dirt do we have on her? 4 years to prepare so hopefully O'Keefe, Assange, and others already started their research

Will Trump pick a name for him? Maybe Weird Al? Should we begin the memes now?

There's nothing significant at the moment. The DNC sort of knows what it's doing, after they saw the visceral response to Hillary's corruption.

He should run with Jill Stein.

Franken/Stein 2020

Don't bother.

Best to focus on 2018 and harp on the Democrats supporting ANTIFA.

Primarying RINOS like Flake and voting in people like Kid Rock pave the way to an easy Trump re-election and successful presidency

I hope Franken and Zuck would be on a ticket. Easy victory for the right.

This. Only Kushner looks goy enough to pass. There will never be a Jewy-looking Jew president.

>old wh*te m*le winning the democratic nomination in 2017 let alone 2020

Kek is funny today

Franken the pedo?

This will be Hillary all over again.

>Maybe Franken/Zuckerberg ticket?

Nah, Franken/Stein ticket

DNC has no idea what it's doing. Their leaders are currently an ugly mulatto spic and a literal black supremacist

>The DNC sort of knows what it's doing
I wish. Whoever runs against the corporate-backed DNC pick will receive bad treatment just like Bernie and Jim Webb. Lots of dems seem smug about Trump but I'm not convinced he will lose.

Weird Al is still around. He's way more relevant than Franken, Senator or not.

k

YEEESSSSS

hahaha

She's going to run in the primary but won't get a nomination.

She's from California and she has never been in a competitive race. She's a 100% California product.

They'd only run her against establishment GOP but would run her against Pence, if he doesn't go for her jugular and trash her.

They count on GOP playing the nice guys.

She'd only run seriously if they got to impeach Trump. That's her only chance.

If they ran Kamala Harris against Trump and she lost, it would destroy the DNC completely. It would never recover.

Trump beating a female POC would make half of all Democrats jump off bridges. America would be showing it completely repudiates Obama's presidency and all liberalism.

Bernie fans won't vote for another boring centrist. Frankenstein would be running on a watered down version of Trump's platform. They're more likely to triple down on identity politics by backing Harris.

I honestly can't think of anyone in the world right now that could hold up against Trump. He's just too alpha,

He could Michael Dukakis this whole shebang. Can totally see it.

The DNC is already destroyed.
They've become a joke. Coastal party at the best.

If Trump keeps up the bullshit and his approval rating continues to fall or stagnate then Dems are going to line up in droves to take him on in 2020.

I hope they run as a joke... wait nvm