Why is the Confederate flag associated with racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qfK4s5r-68c
civilwar.org/learn/primary-sources/declaration-causes-seceding-states
youtube.com/watch?v=RQqTU2P4NWg
youtube.com/watch?v=U8Qm0v9rBTg
youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because liberals are retarded

Because shitlibs have been brainwashed into believing anything to do with the South is racist. Keep in mind they now routinely call for taking down the American flag in public schools because it represents "muh imperialism".

Isnt waving the confederate and stars and stripes flag an oxymoron?

No, Southerners run this country now. You lost.

Not when you love America AND you love your southern-ness
You could even add more flags, like Scotland if that's where your ancestors were from, or a rainbow flag if you Love America, Love your southern culture, acknowledge your ancestry and are gay

But the south rebelled like a bunch of traitors against the freedom loving union

Don't worry, the Confederacy still lives on in Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=qfK4s5r-68c

>Why is the flag of a country that was primarily founded because they wanted to treat an entire race of people as property seen as racist?

Gee, I wonder why?

This place is fucking retarded. If you want to fly the flag, you have the right to, but don't be surprised when people (rightly) call you racist because of it.

Because Battle Flag of Virginia=Confederacy=Civil War=Slavery

Therefore it's antinigger

ooga booga look at me, i'm a liberal pussy.

it's pride in your heritage, which sometimes goes alongside with racial awareness.

Because genuinely racist people use it, so it's bad.

>the civil war was about slaves

Löl rekt
>when polish guy knows more about american history

Give me all the reasons for the civil war instead of regurgitating the propaganda that has been shoved down your throat.

muh slavery

Get with the fucking times you faggot. The south has been part of the United States for over 150 years now. Kys

My professor said it was because of slavery. He said it three times to emphasize it, so that's how I know it's true.

Those are the fruits of a highly coordinated, well funded, highly organized disinfo campaign.

God bless you Sweden, there is still hope after all

Thanks it's only ironic shitposting

i have more

>sverige flag
I'm offended.

Why do people fap over a flag that was 27th tier for the confederacy meaning they can't even fucking get the history they proclaim to give a shit about correct. "Muh statue build in the 60s is histurry" "Muh shitty naval flag isn't racist"

Honestly, who gives a fuck if its racist or not, its historically inaccurate to portray the entire confederate army with a flag that less then .5% of them flew.

But since when do mouth breathers give a shit about what is accurate or factual.

General Grant himself said that if he thought the war was about anything other than preserving the Union, he would resign his commission and carry his sword to the other side.

Speaking of, did you know that Grant was a slave owner?

Where do all these take place, any particular regions/cities? Also have they received any flak from the feminists for displaying muhhhh symbol of hate?

I actually might buy a plane ticket over there and check some of these out

The southern culture is the last bastion of true American (non-corporate) identity. The elite take any chance they have to villify the south:

>Southerners are inbred
>Southerners are stupid
>Southerners are bigots

etc etc. The "racist" label is a tactic meant to drive you away from the south. In the death of this identity, people will submit to the globohomo hegemony's corporate consumer identities.

TL;DR: its profitable for elite/corporations to destroy identities.

civilwar.org/learn/primary-sources/declaration-causes-seceding-states

control f "Slave"

You're straight retarded if you don't think slavery had a part of it.

Jesus... after seeing that can you blame the refugees?

Imagine being able to harass and grope without consequences, in fact they feel guilty if they report you. Wouldn't you take advantage?

World's biggest car meet, in Västerås.
called Power big meet.
youtube.com/watch?v=RQqTU2P4NWg

I just want to know..
Why is the Confederate flag.. Cool as fuck?

Look at it with its flappy glory!

Of course slavery has a part in the civil war but there are some other reasons than that for a war.

You also don't need a Ph.D to understand that history is written by the winners. They did their best to make the south looks the worse possible. That's why they've said that
>southerners were only slave owner that want to keep their juicy business

So I'm looking for other reasons. I had the false hope that american would know their history and could explain it to me and not vomiting propaganda

it's every year in the summer.
this is from 2017 in Lidköping.
youtube.com/watch?v=U8Qm0v9rBTg

If the civil war really about slavery The North would have free their slaves first not the other way around.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7YzrbeLbJE

Welcome.

Really this is a good argument, thanks.

Bump