Baltic states

Red pill me on the baltic states. Are they slavs ? Mongols ? vikangz ? And how come they aren't shit considering they were part of the USSR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-DNbz3wmA
youtube.com/watch?v=DkH2q-9Cdkk
youtube.com/watch?v=1NrPKDZXCP8
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=4MQhKOX69p4
migration.lt/en/migration-services/dual-citizenship-in-lithuania
vimeo.com/133451296
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/bg-bulgaria
youtube.com/watch?v=G5GkQQFJ_k0
youtube.com/watch?v=AAekyLCSmkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Estonians are basically Finns. Although the country is like 1/3 Russian. The other Baltics are filthy Slavs.

Latvians are pretty funny people

>The other Baltics are filthy Slavs.
Finn you motherfucker how could you said this to your bros in arms.I know you are just that one finn who hates us, most of finns like us.

>Are they slavs?
No, Estonians are finno-ugrics and Lithuanians and Latvians are Balts.
>Mongols ?
No we have no east asian admixture pic related
>vikangz ?
Well kinda yes and no at the same time, we aren't scandis but close to them culturaly, Kurlandians (Latvians) raided swedes and danes back in the day.
>And how come they aren't shit considering they were part of the USSR
We are shit when compeared to western europe, but we are most sucesfull exUSSR states, our economies where great before USSR ocupations.

Too many people coming in and too many people moving away.

Not slavic

gdp per capita before ocupations of USSR

Now this is a Balkan thread

No this is Balt thread

They are racist

Balts are per genetic testing about
30_35% Slavic and 40% Finn

Somebody pls post the haplogroup map

ok sorry

That is why we are still one of whitest places in Europe.

We also have nazzi marches every year, to honor Latvian ss weterans.
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-DNbz3wmA
youtube.com/watch?v=DkH2q-9Cdkk
Estonia has that as well by the way, not lithuania though since they didn't had mayor amount of people joining ss.
youtube.com/watch?v=4MQhKOX69p4

I hope that they're demographics are doing ok, it's a really cool area with a deep history. I especially think the Old Prussian tribes were cool.

What is Lithuania like? Apparently I am eligible for right-of-return there. I'm thinking of applying for dual citizenship there so I can flee the US when the great chimpout happens.

Are you ethnic Lithuanian?

My grandmother was. According to the technicalities of their law I'm eligible for it. Genetically I'd be mostly British though.

No dual citizenship in Lithuania.

Their*

If you are mostly british you can't come you proabably can't even speak language desu.

Don't you go to conscription in lithuania if you come back by law of return? Curious question.

Apparently the most criminal people in latvia are the police, getting shit salary and resort to mugging tourists.

>lative outlaws child prostitution even if there are only two child prostitutes in the entire country
boggles the noggle doggle

I would probably just leave to another country, but I figure the EU might not accept US "refugees" when the chimpout begins.

Am I reading this wrong? migration.lt/en/migration-services/dual-citizenship-in-lithuania

I might need another chimpout plan.

yeah our police is kinda shit but they are good enough too keep Ivans mouth shut

Why would you want to move to the EU when the US falls? We are way worse than you guys, plus we have all the terror attacks. Go to some Asian country or seek political asylum in Russia instead.

I was just saying in general. It seems you're good going by the conditions listed there.

>Why would you want to move to the EU when the US falls?
Because it's safer than the US

>We are way worse than you guys, plus we have all the terror attacks.
We have resentful negroes and hispanics being cultivated as a revolutionary class and a large contingent of self-hating whites, backed by the entire liberal establishment. Putting aside the occasional big terror attack, the constant low-level violence is basically what you have on a daily basis living in a US city with a substantial black population.

Lithuanians and Latvians are pretty close genetically, There are about 25% Russian slavs in each of the Balkan countries. I can't comment on Estonia, never been. Poor, flat, low population countries with a long history of being ran over by Russia. Currently ~25k US troops stationed there doing war games to try to provoke Russia and get the locals killed. Hopefully the soldiers don't rape too many local women. There are a lot of quality people there.

Dual citizenship is allowed with certain exception, such as if your grandparents left the country before war or some shit like that. If you can prove that, bravo to you.

What's it like for tourism there?

they are the first to be invaded or steamrolled by Russia+Belarus after your theory of USA collapsing due to internal affaird.

Bready gut if ur white.

vimeo.com/133451296

Ivan is better than Jamal or Pedro desu

ESTONIA IS NOT NORDIC REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Manlettis

We have much in common.

I think that's preferrable to tourists mugging the police, Sven

when are you demolishing that samsung building?

The US has more racist attacks on whites than there are terrorist attacks in Europe. We have more no go zones and more whites raped by non-whites. We're just desensitized to it.
Keeping us out of the EU might be a good idea, but the EU collapsing will probably be less violent than the US.

It's the ministry of agriculture now (kek), probably not in the forseeable future.

>implying that Ivan doesn't have unfortunately their own version of Jamal or Pedro or worse version of it specially in Caucasus or Central Asians immigrants with similar homicide and incarceration rates

At least don't get nuked by Best Korea just for giggles

Thats awsome dude, that we wuz though. :DDDDD

>Ivan is better than Jamal or Pedro desu

The person who never experienced something says that its better than some other specific thing.
Really made me think, made me think real gud.

this
every time you see a headline about some Arab raping a white girl, remember that the same thing happens in the US at an even greater rate, but it's so normalized that it merits no attention

I guess they do have Chechens. Anyway, we won't get nuked, I imagine. I expect every country we ever fucked with to do the same to us by funding insurgent groups, especially China and Russia. It will be awful.

To be fair, you don't have Jamal or Pedro either. Our blackest big cities are up there with the worst of them in violent crime.

this is true latvians are not slavic, just like us and the croats. we're honorary aryans

>Honorary aryans
Croats and slovenes mybie you no way.

>literally known as the Prussia of the Balkans
>German Tsar
>fought alongside the Germans in two world wars
you don't know shit about us

>Literaly known as prussia of Balkans
We Latvians are the Orginal Prussians dude :* Also
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/bg-bulgaria
And you don't have any nordic features your manlets shitskins have huge muslim population and your poor.

Curonians were finnic more than the rest of you pseudofinns.

Is blonde as common in the baltics as this map says?

>Coronians
>Finnic
Nah they btfo Livonians out of Kurland see up north lives livonians

>We Latvians are the Orginal Prussians dude
Only in name. You've been ganged up by the Russians and Germans since your independence in 1917.. After we got our independence we kicked the Empire's ass and became the mightiest power in the region, massing an army of 1 million with a population of 5 million.

>You've been ganged up by the Russians and Germans since your independence in 1917
We btfo bouth germans and russians in 1917, and genocided germans living in Latvia in 1905, also Latvian ss killed hundreds of thousands of russians,and receaved most medals as non german divisions.

curonians used to have a game they played with prisoners of war (usually vikings or slavs)
game
not execution, torture or punishment; a game
they'd cut your guts open, pull out one end of your intestine out and tie it to a birch tree
then they'd beat the prisoner with pieces of wood so they would keep running around the tree until they were dead, which meant you lost, or ran out of intestines which was usually the point at which the game was won
vikings had fucking nothing on these people
today they're known lithuanians and latvians
point of this little story is dont fucking invite them to participate in wars, they'll just enjoy the shitshow

WE WUZ WIKANGZ!
youtube.com/watch?v=G5GkQQFJ_k0

Estonians are Finnic

Latvians and Lithuanians are Baltic, indo-european. Not related to Estonian or binland linguistically.

Historically, Northern Latvia and everything to the west of Novgorod was Estonian as well :^)

Shut up Eesti, northern Latvia was half finnic half baltic (Livonian) not Estonian.
youtube.com/watch?v=AAekyLCSmkM