Okay christfags isnt it entirely possible that Paul the apostle who used to be Saul of Tarsus the son of a Pharisee...

Okay christfags isnt it entirely possible that Paul the apostle who used to be Saul of Tarsus the son of a Pharisee, and a Pharisee himself most like falsified Jesus' true doctrine?

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Matthew 23:15

Matthew was a 1st-century Galilean (presumably born in Galilee, which was not part of Judea or the Roman Iudaea province), the son of Alpheus. As a tax collector he would have been literate in Aramaic and Greek. His fellow Jews would have despised him for what was seen as collaborating with the Roman occupation force.

It seems so obvious that Saul being one of the pharisees who railed against jesus the most would co opt the movement and pretend to have gotten a divine message from jesus telling him he is forgiven and he needs to be a prominent leader now.
Oh and P.S. change your name to Paul to fit in with the gentiles

Even i that were the case, why would you listen to rabbi Jeshua ben Joseph?

If that were true the earliest Churches would have differing views on salvation. They don't.

Paul was not a tax collector, you're thinking of Matthew. Paul was a Rabbi.

>It seems so obvious that Saul being one of the pharisees who railed against jesus the most would co opt the movement and pretend to have gotten a divine message from jesus telling him he is forgiven and he needs to be a prominent leader now.
>Oh and P.S. change your name to Paul to fit in with the gentiles

So your contention is that this man gave his life to corrupt Christianity against Judaism, against what the Pharisees themselves believed? Fucking what? Why and for what purpose?

A Pharisee trying to corrupt Christianity would have joined the Judaizers instead of opposing them.

Wouldnt paul have already established the views long before the churches?

you're over thinking things user, just put the bible in the trash next to the koran and talmud

>What is the council of Nicea
The churches who disagreed with core doctrine pre-325 AD were all killed or forced to assimilate.

They had not even decided on whether or not Jesus was a sacred figure, or just a philosopher.

I said Matthew was a tax collector not Paul. I think the Pharisees may have wanted to inject their influence into the Church so that they can exact their revenge on the pagan conquerors who came and fucked their women and smashed their temples.

hahaha

You illiterate fool they removed fucking REINCARNATION from the original teachings. "No differences" my ass.

The Jews were still in Israel worshiping in their temple during the life of Paul. The Temple was destroyed and the Jews exiled from Israel 3 years after Paul died.

That user was on to something

In the year 553 A.D., 165 Church officials condemned reincarnation. Prior to that time, it had been a fundamental Christian teaching

Levi as it were.

Who cares?
And learn to link, you retard.

Get fucked kike, you rejected the Messiah and his cross and got an approprite 'messiah' and his 'cross' only he wasnt for the 'askenazis' but Ashkenaz(Germany).

No

Lol, you christcucks are so easy to trigger. Stay triggered Christfag.

You shall not infiltrate our ranks in Pagan Europe. You will be triggered even more when atheists and pagans unite to burn your (((churches))) in masses.

eat shit kikel

But Jesus already knew that Peter would betray him three times, and then peter legitimately repented

if Peter still had malice in his heart he never would have associated with him after that

read your bible damn

Paul was accepted by the other apostles, and his letters are consistent with the teachings in the gospels and old-testament.

Nietzsche thought Paul's true desire was to use Christianity to destroy the Roman Empire by uniting all the have-nots together. Slaves and whores and what not.

neitzche barely knew what christinity even was.
>"oh, chriztianity? I don't like how they wear burkas!"

No. Because the Pharisees are the exact reason why modern Jews act the way they do; like absolute devils. They are the paramount corrupters, liars, and thieves. They are the absolute antithesis of what Christianity was.

I'm not even a Christian. Go suck a nigger dick, you dumb faggot.