What the fuck is alt-tech doing? Why are conservatards so shit at technology?

What the fuck is alt-tech doing? Why are conservatards so shit at technology?

Where's the alternatives !?

Whats the problem with that ? Gays are people just like you you know
These are pretty good apps

The Jews control the media and companies that allow the development of new tech.

alt-tech is doing more important things with their time than pander to masses using (((social media)))

Homosexuality is conservative. Read up on the greeks and persians.

Twitter < Gab

YouTube < Bitchute

Facebook < Minds

Just to name a few

Right leaning engineer here. I'm all for gay rights. Strawmanning much? Libshit

>company supports gays once gays are accepted by a majority of consumers

rly gets the ol' neurons firing

Right _ Gay rights

Choose one

like what..

>Homosexuality is conservative. Read up on the greeks and persians.
That's historical, not conservative. That's about the same as saying that being a conservative is living in a cave and making stone tools.

We wish to conserve our own culture, not that of someone 6,000 miles and 2,000 years ago.

both... -.-

> Need investment or NSA funding
> investors are jews, NSA and CIA are Pro faggotism because they are the ones promoting it
> ???

fuck off, fag enabler

Buy the gab ICO

inb4 butthurt stormweenies cry about gab

In this case it is about trying to make people overlook how shitty the companies are from a 'social responsibility" viewpoint because they stick rainbows everywhere. Kissing up to fags is the last resort of a brutal exploitative company that wants good PR. That's why banks started going rainbow and trannie after occupy wallstreet.

Is there actually a significant userbase on gab? I've always assumed it's just people like Sargon and their followers.
>Bitch Ute
What?

i hate uber, it has destroyed the taxi industry

>call taxi
>wait 20 minutes
>indian bloke pulls up and immediately goes REEEEEE U PAY NOW
>tell him to get fucked
>we go on our way
>he takes the slowest possible route, and even tries to rack up time by driving around a roundabout until i call him out on it
>we arrive
>THAT WILL BE FIFTY DOLLARS SIR
>no get fucked it's only twenty
>NO YOU PAY OR I CALL COPS
>get fucked
>drop twenty in his lap and leave

>be at airport
>go to taxi rink
>most of the taxis there are protesting against uber
>get in one of the available ones
>he refuses to take me anywhere
>get in another
>same deal
>get in another
>all around me are familiar faces...
>get out and go to an uber car sitting near by
>4 taxi drivers scream at me and start chasing me down
>just walk for 10 minutes to the bus stop

>get uber
>wait 5 minutes
>some hipster cunt who has obviously smoked something pulls up
>tell him where to go
>he starts going on about how there's a place near where i want to go where you can get the best "tobacco smoking devices"
>stare at him
>then he brings up trump
>then he brings up putin
>then he brings up marijuana legalisation
>then gay marriage
>then how i should vote for the greens
>after 20 minutes of this we finally arrive
>i pay and get out
>he shouts "REMEMBER TO VOTE YES!" as i leave

because the valley "startup" culture must be palatable to corporate money, and megacorp culture follows the globalist zeitgeist. therefore the projects that get funding are people who bend the knee to faggotry and anti-white culture

I dont thing beeing gay is a problem. its more this guys that become gay as a faishonstatedment.. In russia its leagal to be gay put not to promote it.

Virtue signaling is a professional sport now bub.

>just like you
minus the degenerative behavior

Fuck off you degenerate fag enabler.

Because conservatives have real jobs to do instead of going to starbucks and buying a triple venti mocha with extra whipped cream.

>I want new technology to be easy for me because I'm a fucking beta.
Doesn't work that way, bong. Conservatives always invent everything new and worthwhile. Only when it is refined enough to be easy do the libtards show up. There isn't an easy YouTube alternative because libtards rules the courts. Where they have trouble surviving (as do you) is anyplace that requires hard work or high intelligence, like brand-new technology.

In short, conservative tech exists and YOU don't know about it because you're a lazy fucking retard.

Problem is that all alt-left platforms are data scams stopping the competition that should exist

Era of Data Scam social media is ending
Kill youthoughtcrimetube's dominance & kill facefuck's dominance
should be Trump's tech and free speech priority

have a painless seamless overnight replacement with a meshed together network of competing platforms so they're not lone data scam platforms hoarding all the data the users have put on over the last 8 years. you'd have meshtube, meshbook and meshtweet so that youtube & facebook for example would just be one company of 10 or so healthily competing all interlocked together so that users see videos/posts and can interact with them even if the friends/creators are using another platform. end this data scam assault of the public square & ideas. currently the data scam model of social media only allows one set of companies to profit from the data of humanity that they don't even own and had no role in creating. they are using this data hostage approach to censor humanity and make people read/watch leftwing. Zuckerfuck himself is using his platform to make people vote him into office with fake PR so he can protect his data scam into the future. holding world's data hostage to shill for yourself

all data: subscribers, views, comments, likes, photos, friends people have produced and typed up over the last 10 years (which they own, not the Data Scammers like they would have you believe) is on meshtube and meshbook the day this law is passed. for pewdiepie and his viewers, or your family and their friends using facebook nothing changes except they are no longer censored and facefuck is a $1billion company again like it should be. holding people's data hostage is not providing a hundred billion dollars of value to the world a big group of generation Z's could reproduce facefuck in a year it's not a special contribution to the world, what is valuable is the data (which the people typed up not facefuck). facefuck and ADLtube need a harsh wake up

end Zuckerfuck Data Scam Enterprises and ADL terror thoughtcrimetube.

start implementing parallel institutions like recoding the basics of facefuck, thoughtcrimetube, google and others, then can get them inserted into the mesh networks. do better than their institutions and then blacklist SJWs

humanity owns it's own data, not Zuckerfuck data scam enterprises. pic is a network topology of the competing company products that would all operate on meshbook together seamlessly like you wouldn't even necessarily know what platform the friends you're interacting with are using

just making facefuck competitors or campaigns to switch from it won't solve anything because they still hold most of the world's data hostage and can leverage it to stop people leaving. break it up with law to end the scam and reintroduce healthy competition

they would all be essentially clones of facefuck so people can choose the company who's interface, practices and owners they like the best

there should probably be laws against manipulating the public mind with your platform too (including political censorship) to apply to the big 3 networks, youtube, facebook, twitter and also goolag

They are Silicon Valley supremacists and believe that the truth or impactful dialogue should be thoughtcrime.

Most actual tech are pretty conservatives, by that I mean people who actually do the programming. The problem is the jews running the companies, or buying up every tech company out there.

One night I was drunk. So I decide to get an uber. Car reeked of weed. Fucking dumbass cuts off two lanes of traffic and he gets pulled over. Cop smells the dank and ask him if it's ok to search the car. He put up a fight about it but I told him to just do it because dude was driving wrecklessly and the officer was just being nice by not forcing him out. Sure enough officer bro found the blunt. Uber driver started crying and got arrested. Officer was nice enough to drive me to the gas station and call me taxi. Got picked up by some Russian dude named yvone or some shit. Spent the drive telling me funny stories and bitching about communism. Guy cut my fair 20% tho. So that was cool. Yvone is a hero. Fuck Uber.

Lol what the fuck is Vevo

i just stopped using all of that shit. the only alternative i use now is gab. everything else ive separated myself from because im sick of giving attention to pieces of shit who are demanding others to change their opinions/views/forcing them to accept something when everyone has their own right to say fuck you and no

They're just getting started. Styx just bragged about bitchute, and there's DTube - both of these are working, today, though I guess they're getting polished. Don't worry, the cavalry is coming.

Even if these don't end up making it to the final alt-tech stack, they're getting easier to build, because the theoretical work (block chains, distributed hash tables) has already been done, and implemented. You just have to mash it into an app and get the word out.

bwahahah, they are killng themselves! Law regarding Corporations only lasting 10 years on average is coming into reality, these companies way outlived their lifespan and they are self-sabotaging. The left never paid for shit and are the ones that pirate movies while lie to your face regarding subscription and it is the right who are responsible service users who pay their bills on time every time :D

Seasteading and private cities.

When you have nothing to say, when your political party is shit, put it gay-friendly and you'll seem cool.

Sargon only arrived recently, actually.
There's a few hundred thousand users atm. More every day, censorship drives people to alternative social media in droves.

'meshtube' at least, is being worked on. There are several distributed technologies that already have been thought through and even have code ready to go, out there.

>Why are conservatards so shit at technology?
Conservatives are still arguing the validity of evolution because it doesn't jibe with a fucking fantasy book. I'm not exactly shocked they aren't dominating the tech industry.

New one coming out next couple weeks. Complete product utube, curation, uploading research, messaging..
Funded by alt right techies. Already completed. Will announce for betas in the next 2 weeks.

ok you go ahead and start doing this. Once you're about half way there I'll start helping.

>HR runs these companies social media accounts and press reps.
>HR is full of useless people who are given a job to pretend to be important and keep liberals happy.
>Surprised when its all full of social justice warrior shit like this.

The growth curve of Gab is very encouraging.

Meanwhile the left is ignoring science and saying there are more than two genders.