THEY TOOK DOWN STORMFRONT

THEY TOOK DOWN STORMFRONT

Good. Sites that breed hate should not be allowed.

Boo-fucking-hoo

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

be serious

*looks around nervously*

True White supremacy is Patriotism. (And owning a gun)

Good

The goyim shall not know

No Trump
No KKK
No Fascist USA!!!

Bahahaha holy shit, yes.

Fucking faggots, you reading this stormcucks? Fuck you faggots. Fuck. You. Eat shit and die.

>No Trump
No u

On the one hand they're faggots, on the other hand I oppose censorship.

Having a place for people to be honest about their feelings and vent is much healthier than having a load of people feeling isolated and angry in society with nowhere to vent. Thats when people turn to the wrong people IRL and actually get involvbed in real violence, instead of "hatespeech" violence online.

>independent thought detected

Kek

Sarcasm level; 100000000^1000000000000000000000

Good.
The more they purge their internet from any dissenting views the more they create a market for an alternative to their monopoly.

They are sowing the seeds for their own destruction, they were much better off allowing the content but attempting to guide the public opinion of such content in a negative way.

Rip Sup Forums

I think you mean 6 gorillion

It's not happenin m8. ICANN belongs to the UN. At most, you will see centralized/nationalized internets sprouting throughout the world. We've lost.

>the UN having any real power

Oh no, please don't write a strongly worded letter where you "heartily condemn" the goyim doing stuff you don't like. We could level the entire UN with all the fags still inside and no one could do a thing

Yeah, this is bullshit. I remember a few months ago everyone virtue-signalling about muh Net Neutrality, but everyone pretty much ignored the real death of the internet, King Nigger handing ICANN to the UN.

Are you retarded? The kikes that run the UN also run the US.

The free market will fix it.

Shut the fuck up you dumb ass kid. The US votes against shit the UN wants all the time, if it would harm our geopolitical interests in any way.

You fucking retard, it's a game. It doesn't mean anything.The UN is not there to control the US, but its opponents.

There is no free market.

Oh well, shit happens

But look at this, should cheer you up

All this proves is people who live in cities are retarded.

Damn these shills are out in full force. Like not even 3 minutes apart. Sad people

lul

>we broke the law and now we have to pay for it
>IT'S NOT FAIR

Typical liberal faggots

It's still there.
It's highly suppressed but it still shines through!
And if there is a market for say; alternative videos youtube has banned - another video streaming service will pop up and become popular(ish).

nice quality picture you got there faggot

That site didn't even allow racial slurs. There was a lot of good info archived on there. Too bad. We're entering a new age of the internet.

It's going round normiebook, that's where I capped it from

Read the filename, faggot

>mfw i found out they took down stormfront

That's neat, but no one gives a shit considering that this fucking thread isn't even about Trump. Go shill somewhere else, retard