Have one chance at life

>have one chance at life
>be born American
Just kill me. Out of all the other things I could of been, I had to be american. I had one chance and I failed. Just nuke me. End my suffering.

you'd rather be in nigeria or fucking turkmenistan or something?

Just shut up. America is like a top 10 country to be born in. Only downside is the high chance of being born black

I know user it's hard. I myself have lived a life of suffering and misery. I just want to be nuked and die. I'm tired of crying myself to sleep every night with the thought of my nationality

t. californian

if you don't want to be american. kys. no one cares.

t. Morbidly obese circumcised mongrol shady in the mart who's hooked on Prozac

Yeah, he is prob some city cuck.
Yeah man, your right, just end it

>have one chance at life

>having to suffer a drumpf presidency

JUST

squeeze your balls as hard as you have to to remind yourself theyre there, and sack up user.

get out there and stop whining you cuck. america is the greatest nation on Earth. if you cant appreciate that its cause YOU have a problem.

don't worry friend. you weren't born an, excuse me for uttering the word, am*rican. how so? because there's no such thing! it's just a made up concept by kikes to define a bunch of immigrants mixed together

found the callfag

>OY CLAP IVE BEEN EXPOSED SHART IT DOWN

>HURR DURR GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
It's not you literal subhuman retard. You only say that because the media and education system said that to you and you absorbed it like the good goy americuck you are

sucks to be you

Fucking spoiled cuck

Im fucking born israeli
You think this is fun??
I wish i could born american gos damn it

To have my own jeep, live on a small house with alot of land, and buy food so cheaply and fucking college girls

Sage

move out of cali then, its not as shitty everywhere else, or if you hate every square inch of american soil then just leave, no one is forcing you to be here

you dumb piece of shit. You are born in one of the few places in the world at one of the few times in human existence (thus far) where you actually have a chance to achieve your dreams if you try. If you are born in nigger land you have no chance you and just scrape the ground to not starve. You sicken me.

This. OP should have been a based Haitian or Nigerian

Kill yourself you're not a nazi

All of America is a Jew hive circumcised god forsaken shithole. One half of it is filled with retarded christcuck good goyim and the rest is filled with sjw Marxist cucks. Both share the same ideas. Race doesn't matter, we are all the same.
Fuck commiefornia
Fuck the northwest
Fuck the southwest
Fuck Texico
Fuck the afriouth
Fuck the Yid West
Fuck Jew England
Fuck Jew York
Fuck the jewnited snakes of Americucks

ok, then why not leave?

Because it's not a fucking overnight process. You need tons of money (something the average American doesn't have) and have to deal with shit tons of Beaurocracy