Baby's first redpill

Cartoon Network deliberately making fun of feminists and SJW's
Must be Barron's favorite show
twitter.com/JayYTGamer/status/901509800332341249

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XC4vIBZkRSk
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/The-Amazing-World-of-Gumball-Season-01/Episode-005-006-The-End-The-Dress,
twitter.com/JayYTGamer/status/901509800332341249
youtube.com/watch?v=5XOaYMkz5Cc
youtu.be/CL-893hKSzI
youtu.be/7lLiVHiNRIE
youtu.be/u6NS99nZuhU
youtube.com/watch?v=J9rDRDHmCAc
youtube.com/watch?v=gP-ugoF-www
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut it down

The seismic waves made me chuckle

those are key.

youtube.com/watch?v=XC4vIBZkRSk

This must be the apology for the kikery that is Steven Universe.

Fucking hell, these are great.

It's the only decent show on CN now.

Hahah holy shit

The episode The Dress, while gay as hell, pretty much explains girls.
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/The-Amazing-World-of-Gumball-Season-01/Episode-005-006-The-End-The-Dress, starts at 11:10

Whole grain bread isn't any more expensive than white bread though.

>oi vey
The goyim know

Holy shit

I knew there was something about that show that made me love it since it started. It is literally the only thing on CN that has some worth. The Allergy episode slew me.

>it spreads

gumball has always been a redpilled cartoon

One of the best shows on CN right now

this is great

Holy shit how was this jew approved?

So are Eric Andre and Tim Heidecker gonna try and shut this show down too?

Mankind does not deserve based Sonic Boom

Turner, the owner of CNN, CN, TBS, and other channels, having their HQ as the CNN HQ, it's pretty odd.

OY VEY GEVALT

SHUT IT DOWN

eric andre the turbo nig-jew is bad?
his rnc dnc shit was decently biased and his show is too retarded to be political, what's the proof u got?

He was referencing the rumor (or maybe confirmed?) that Eric Andre helped get MDE World Peace pulled.

I dont have links but during the whole "worldpeacegatewhatever" deal that Eric Andre was vocal about getting the show taken down, which pissed me off vecause the Eric Andre show is pretty funny sometimes.

This has spread to childrens cartoons now.....

damn that sucks if true
any knowledge you can remember that points towards that being true?
Just bullshit you've read from here, any specifics?

MDE even made my feminist commie gf laugh
it was too dangerous for tv

He did a skit where he went to a gathering of "European Americans" and asked them why they are racist. Fuck him. He tries to be the nigjew version of Tim and Eric.

No, it wasn't ever funny. That stupid nigger is a waste of space. I hope he's reading this. I hate his guts.

>twitter.com/JayYTGamer/status/901509800332341249
Holy Shit!
We have hit critical mass!

Holy fucking shit.
MOAR!

CRITICAL MASS, WE RED-PILLED TOO HARD

what show is this from?
what episode is this from?

Looks like the Yid tries to capitalize on it, just like with environmentalism in the '70s. Time to go full Swastika

Shlomo ...
shut it down

same as , Sonic Boom.

The show in is "Sonic Boom". I think you can find all the videos on DailyMotion.

God bless gen Z

i keep making this argument to my girlfriend and she still keeps not cooking. so i keep ruining food.

This episode is actually pretty good. Sonic is the hero but doesnt give a fuck about offending people and calls one of the citizens "just a guy" implying theres nothing special about him. They force Sonic into retraining programs and he eventually says fuck it and leaves town. After that, the villains break through the fence keeping them from destroying the town. The citizens beg Sonic to come back and save them. Its a pretty good mirror to western culture.

In what way is this supposed to be redpilled?

>not posting the whole scene
youtube.com/watch?v=5XOaYMkz5Cc
Is this how you beat an SJW?

Gen Z deserve the best after all.

KEK have a bump

W O K E

Sargon of Akkad is now officially as edgy as a children's cartoon.

So, any good episodes of Sonic Boom or Gumball to watch?

the ones where they're political

There's an episode of Sonic Boom where an obvious CWC stand-in kidnaps Sonic and acts out the plot of Misery.

This is the next logical step.

Ahahaahahahahahaahahha

This made me laugh out loud

God bless the creators of this show

God bless their families

May they have a healthy and fulfilling life

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

holy shit

SNOOPING AS USUAL I SEE

This show's target demographic is gen z'ers who think about SJW's like they're some kind of meme

This show is amazing.

That is good.
A tyrants greatest enemy is laughter. If SJW's and their philosophy become a joke, then it will save us from the dystopian nightmare that awaits.

Ya. The way to beat them, is to treat them like the jokes they are. Not to act out their fantasy of fighting the patriarchy.

Honestly that tiny bit about forgiveness at the end was pretty gay, but it is true that the best way to defeat an SJW is to point out how their rampant vitue signaling is harming the groups they claim to be helping, that they are a detriment to the very cause they say they support. Call the fool the fool in other terms.

They need to start pushing the fact that communism is a cancer and fascist undertones

They actually referenced hyper PC culture and turned Darwin intoa Nazi stand in.

I really should watch season 5 right now.

I guess you must say...it's a Red Dawn.

holy fuck i loved that episode

Sup Forums alum as writing staff no doubt. Beautiful.

If they say It out loud It will loose it's meaning....how about a talent show where everyone wins for example like a metaphor.

>Look at me
>I'm the Jew now

where is this from?
I neeeeeed moar

S P H E R I C A L

They always have.

Powerpuff girls made fun of SJWs covering for nigger crimes.
Samurai Jack had an episode where some tough talking nigger gets BTFO and another episode where some black DJ brainwashes antifa looking kids into destroying churches and monuments.
There is also an episode of Dexter's lab where mandark's past is explained and he shows he grew up fucked up because his parents tried to raise him gender neutral

>There is also an episode of Dexter's lab where mandark's past is explained and he shows he grew up fucked up because his parents tried to raise him gender neutral
Oh shit I forgot about that. Tartakovaky is /ourjew/

>tfw I now what episodes you are talking about.

Prison fucker here,
yes beat up a dude even if you lose you aint a bitch.

>leaf
>prisoner
Well you're not wrong.

>chad knuckles

The episodes I mentioned

Leftists smashing statues:
youtu.be/CL-893hKSzI

Black lives matter:
youtu.be/7lLiVHiNRIE

Tough talking nigger samurai getting BTFO:
youtu.be/u6NS99nZuhU

Mandark's past episode "a boy named Sue"

Thanks for reminding me why I watched CN and not Nick or Disney growing up in the late 90s/early 2000s.

I always thought knuckles was supposed to be black. Had the dreds, listened to rap, stole things.

I wish I could be as based as Gene Starwind.

Was he ever so swole?

He looked like a sonic with a big head before didnt he>?

Looks like pinochet more then hitler

lel

He used to be a tough mean black guy, now he's a tough but nice white guy.

>semenaide
>kesanaide
>makenaide
>Dare datte motteru
>hazu yuzurenai mono

>Toonami is showing Outlaw Star again

It's on too late for me to stay up and watch it, but I can just record it now. It's quite the trip.

>the doctor combines suger, spice, and all things nice.
>the result is three white children

What did CN mean by this?

Is it real? Doesn't look as polished as the other episodes.

Wow. Didn't expect them to be so direct.
I liked Gumball before, now I like it even more.

youtube.com/watch?v=J9rDRDHmCAc

And Family guy makes jokes comparing them to Westboro and fantasizing about killing them.

youtube.com/watch?v=gP-ugoF-www
>tfw you realize all the childhood experiences you missed out on because you didn't take the initiative

YOU KNOW ME, THE FIGHTIN' FREAK KNUCKLES, AN' WE AT PUNKIN HILL
U READY?

Holy fuck I thought it'd be subtle or something, but they actually did it. Those crazy mother fuckers. This is glorious.

There was another episode where they took on censorship...I just don't remember the name.

>Alan Denton, another writer on the show, tweeted about the scene after the episode aired. “The worst part about writing for kids is that my friends rarely see my work. The best part is we get to do stuff like this,” he wrote. “Now you know what Knuckles was doing while skipping leg day: He was out getting woke.”

HA