The Mist T.V. Series

I''m sitting here watching this garbage and thus far haven't seen one redeeming character that wasn't a commie cock loving atheist cuck.

I hope they all get eaten and die horrible deaths.

Nothing of value will be lost.

Specific examples OP?

Stephen King is a hack idiot

Instead of The Mist, (((they))) should've just called it The Manischewitz...I'll just put it that way.

More like Schlomo King

>Be Stephen King
>Write a reasonable story about an evil entity that takes on childrens worst fears and murders them
>Children band together to hunt down this evil entity and have a coming of age arc
>Be a degenerate lascivious jew, so all the kids end up running a train on the one girl in the group shortly before they slay the monster

Guy is a fucking pervert, like all jews.

Is that from his books or the tv show? I've seen the movie and it didn't happen there as far as I remember.

don't watch it gave up within ten minutes at the start some nigger let a poor doggo get killed really gruesome and some faggot dressing in makeup watching a football game and bitching about all that "white male aggression" even though another character said 75% of US athletes are black but fag doesn't care

I'll give you a quick rundown, I watched the whole fucking season.

The story essentially revolves around:

>Nuclear family of mother, father and protagonist-ish daughter
>Daughter's gayboy friend
>Various other people around town

It starts off pretty well, actually. Sure, they are a bit heavy-handed with the "LOOK, NOT STRAIGHT!!!" stuff, but it's not so bad. The buildup to the Mist arriving is actually great.

Once things get going though, it gets too bogged down. I know these things are meant to focus on the human element of being haunted by the mist while maintaining a vague level of mystery as to what is IN the Mist, they split most of the characters up into different buildings to allow the stuff like religious faggotry or muh weapons faggotry to be cordoned off from one another.

As soon as the Mist HITS and everyone hides, it gets shit. Everyone is boring. It's stronk womyn being stronk and telling each other they're stronk, men being EEEEVIL or generally just strongarmed "LOOK AT MY CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, GUYS. THEY FIGHT AND MAKE UP BUT ALSO FIGHT AGAIN!!"

There is then a huge chunk of a fairly pivotal episode dedicated to the bully of the gay kid turning out to actually be gay in a bizarre scene where the gay kid gets his ass beat by the bully before standing up and kissing him. It's fucking silly and feels very forced.

tl;dr- It actually started off pretty strong and I had pretty high hopes but it got boring fast and if you don't wanna read the book just go watch the film and leave this trasheap alone.

The book, obviously the film didn't include 10-12 year olds running a train on their young friend.

I should also add that there are no monsters in the mist, it seems to just be bugs and hallucinations (usually just of other humans like dead relatives etc)

Oh shit son, I totally forgot about this.

I watched the first four episodes and lost interest.

The film version is 100x better.

Right. Well you never know how much degenerate shit they push these days.

Thanks for the rundown. I'm not gonna watch it. I love the movie (despite it's social faggotry), but I can't stand what they're doing with television nowadays.

>Muh hating faggots means ur a faggot, lol
>Muh guns are a phallic compensator
>Muh tuff women are so tuff
>Muh religion is a disease that makes ppl crzy lmao

Why don't they focus on how gayboy is knowingly spreading AIDS because he likes to fuck bareback? Or how suzy slut can't establish meaningful relationships with men because she's destroyed the line between sex and socialization? See those would be controversial and interesting subjects to delve into. But we can't. Not anymore.

So instead we get, yet again, the easy targets getting hit over and over again. Redneck dumb men aren't open minded enough! Open your mind! Keep opening it! It's not wide enough yet for the jew cock to fuck your brain.

I'm on the second, don't think I'll make it to the third:

>jocks are racist and homophobic rapists

>cops are dumb and cover up for rapists

>main dad is an is a major cuck who takes orders from his sjw wife who basically banged the the whole football team back in her day

>Sjw hippie commie fags invade a church and desecrating it (one even wearing a communist star t-shirt) by not saying grace before eating and drinking wine.

I couldn't stand the blatant propaganda.

The most annoying thing about it is that prior to fucking it all up, it really did look fucking good.
The way the Mist very slowly enroaches upon the town; people see it coming over hills and whatnot and it's very unsettling.

Even the fag kid seemed like he could have ended up being interesting; he was ABSOLUTELY stereotypically "american liberal" where he openly says in the show that he doesn't "identify as either boy or girl" at which point his female friend basically says "jesus christ just say you're fucking gay"

It really did seem to shape up well but jesus, it went downhill SO fast. Even the religious element; refugees of the mist hiding in a church being split between the increasingly radically fundamentalist catholics and the new pro-mist cult ends up being shite and boiling down to a "gotcha" against le evil catholics

Fucking garbage. The Mist itself becomes boring too.

One of the spooky things you see in it is a hallucination of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, for the priest. They are playing a "The Mist summons up visions of your deepest fears!!!!" instead of it just being otherworldly spooky creatures which would make the show infinitely better.

If they wanted to make a series about how humans react to a Mist full of otherwordly monsters, they should have done that instead of it being a Mist full of about 3 different insects and then spooky visions.
Oh aye, there's also an overacrhing story about how the protagonist girl got raped (see: didn't get raped but can't tell everyone that she didn't get raped because reasons) by one of the Jocks who must now PROVE to this girl that he isn't a big evil rapist (despite them both knowing he didn't rape her) so that everyone trusts him again.

Fuck, I just want to see a good monster movie, even the Russians didn't put this much propaganda into Solaris and Stalker during The Cold War.

>I hope they all get eaten and die horrible deaths.
keep watching, i assure that this is exactly the point of the show. you DO want almost everyone dead.
due to the whole human nature thing it is a sort of redpilled show. the gay kid is possibly the most evil person in the show.

Have you ever watched any movies based on Stephen King's works before? He shoehorns an anti-religion (almost always anti-Christian) message/character in pretty much everything. The guy isn't subtle about it at all.
King bought heavily into the anti-Trump hysteria during the election season, so it really doesn't surprise me the trend continued.

Yea, I get that but I can hold my nose as long as the story is gripping, suspenseful and actually horrible, especially if it's a horror story.

Stephen King really hasn't written anything good since the 80s anyway.

The Mist short story was excellent, the movie bretty good but this show is like some sort of college course at Evergreen.

The story was OK.
The movie was a surprisingly good adaption of the story.
This didn't need to exist. Thanks for the heads up user. Will skip.

Start watch the goth fag starts going on about white male aggression and male privilege at the game, turned it off immediately

I've seen more Schlomo noses during the first two episodes of this show than your average German guard saw at Dachau

There are no monster in the show either. The movie is wayyyyy better

Its another show that was taken over by a bunch of SJW's, and used as a platform to push their progressive agenda. SJW's ruin the creative industries

Its Agenda over creativity with these people

Everyone but the main character that is male, will die. So you're fine.

>Write a reasonable story about an evil entity that takes on children's worst fears and murders them
>children's worst fears and murders them
>murders them

Pennywise is a metaphor for a pedo

easy christcuck, go suck some nigger dicks, just because they happen to be your fellow religious tards

The best Stephen King movie was The Shining, and that's cause Kubrick subverted it and made it his own thing. Even then, he had scenes in the movie just to shit on Stephen King.

Actually it's immediately after they banish It in the flashback parts. They get lost in the sewers afterwards and they gangbang the girl under the justification of 'calming everyone down'