it's the only way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZ50ka6xtB0
youtube.com/watch?v=BvWzyrQASZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Working on it.

I'm trying senpai.

2 reps of deadlift at 415 today!

I've finally reached the flirting with babes stage. Any advice?

The only reason I wear my red MAGA hat in public is because I lift. Women are used to the media narrative that Trump supporters are all obese or skinny, pasty, basement dwellers so I get looks of confusion and shock when I pass by them.

Already a chad.
BUT do not build your confidence around a pretty smile and muscles. One day those will be gone and it may destroy you.
Becoming a Chad must be the foundation to gain confidence and become the Ubermensch, never the goal.

I'm nearly there but it's fucking hard to find a Murdoch-chan, user.

This is a fantastic idea.

we must all become chads and then reject women

can I be a chad with a 17 bmi?

Don't talk about yourself so much as making witty observations and jokes

Zyzz would be proud.
But he is dead so fuck that. And fuck women, literally.

You can't become a Chad, Chads are born that way. You don't need to become a Chad, stop being obsessed with being an alpha male, be the best you can be and you'll be more than any Chad could ever dream of being. Chads are Chads because they don't think about what it means to be a Chad. You have an advantage because you actually think about these things. Now all you need to do is stop trying to be a Chad, be better than Chad.

BMI is terrible if you're getting swole.

A muscle bound chad with low bf will still be a high bmi.

lol I just posted a thread exactly about this, if you are ugly/manlet you cannot become a Chad, women don't give a shit if you lift.
bone structure > muh gains

stop flirting with them. The point is to make them work for YOUR attention.

No. Start lifting and eating like your life depended on it. If that doesn't work, tren hard and eat clen.

Fuck, I always do that. Should I start asking for pussy? How do I reach the next step?

Word!

True, but a ripped manlet with an outgoing personality and devil may care attitude is waaaay preferable to a shorty with a shitty attitude and shitier body.

Besides, physical fitness is its own reward.

i said reject them not be abstinent.

What about Stacy nationalism? How does on become a Stacy?

Chad in Sup Forumss mind is an intangible ideal of a white man, not a member of an actual social class

Bad advice, women aren't interested in men who are too cowardly to approach them. Women aren't going to aggressively chase you around like in some harem anime unless you're famous.

yeah but you cant make yourself taller so all you can do is lift.

I wodner though if there isnt some biohacking method of reactivating the hormones to make you taller though.

Chad here. Was an overweight, sad loser who never left the house about a year and a half ago. Now I'm a CEO of a rather successful new company, dropped 30 pounds and went ottermode, gained an inch in height due to improved posture, dress almost exclusively in Brooks Brothers and Ben Sherman and lift heavy/run hard. Meeting women is no problem (I've always been a good talker/socializer).

Ask me anything. I am here to help.

No. We must become Chads but, you know, intelligent.

Fuck off we're full femanon.

spend 6 hours or more a day on things that improve your appearance
learn domestic skills

if you're already flirting with babes sounds like you're good, brother.

the hardest part most ppl have is talking to anyone at all. having small talk with anyone is good practice, even the corner store paki. the more you small talk the easier it becomes, and just remember, girls are mostly airheads who like to spend 90% of the time talking, you don't have to do much.

1. eye contact
2. smile
3. non-beta body language
4. throw in a playful/sarcastic or teasing comment every now and then

its not rocket science boys

So should I straight up ask some out? Even if I just met them a week ago?

Ch ch ch checked

It's about the ALPHA organ the girls have.
They tend to fall in love only for the alpha man that can make 'em vibrate the organ in their brains.

Usually that kind of alpha men are very cultural (and intelligence) related, and tend to be not necessarily attractive, but usually KITSCH men.

For example, take FABIO, he's the erotic dream of a lot of 80's middle age women.

Tren hard. Been there. Circa 18 years old.

I'm in OK shape but I have a wife and kids. Should I bother going all out and becoming a full Chad? I have no interest in side pussy because I take my marriage vows seriously.

Lol

If you make them smile and giggle, you can ask them out within the first 5 minutes of meeting them.

i knew Sup Forumscucks were pathetic but this is a whole new level

Well fuck, I've missed at least 50 opportunities.

How did you do it? I'm about to go to bed but there might be a bunch of qt's at the local bar. What do?

dont ask, suggest. and don't make it seem like a serious proposition

ie.

"hey, lets grab a drink (sometime)
or bring up a movie trailer and end with, "lets go see it"

1. High hip:waist ratio. Focus on squats, core work, and glute bridges.

2. Low bodyfat. Superset fork-putdowns with discipline-eatings.

3. Humor. Literally practice jokes and a playful attitude.

4. Worldly sophistication. Read about current events, great literature, and current scientific studies. Be able to hold your own in a conversation.

5. Harness society's permission to use makeup. That shit is magic.

NORMIES GET TH FUCK OUT

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Implying i would date a girl who is too sexist to make the first step

Nope, thanks. I can approach women, i taught myself that, but why should i? What comes next, should i pay her fucking food?

Cunts can rot in hell with their hypocrisy

I'm gonna tell you what I told my best friend. Do it for your kids, having an alpha male looking father is very good for their psyche. Sons will idolize you and daughters will see in you the sort of men they want to be with.

haven't got an answer to this yet, pls respond.

If you name your first born son Chad, does it increase the chances that he will actually become a chad?

you already won. the endgame = kids.
#winning

Chad in the /fit/ sense or in another way? Because to be a real chad one must have some innocence and ignorance left in him as stupid as that sounds. You are born a chad. You can't be political since you just fuck thots all day and then die from a heart attack in a bath tub surrounded by women of all races. It's degenerate and hedonistic.
A self made chad, who's realistic, has a good job or is in education, studies philosophy and politics by himself and wants a wife instead of endless thots is not really a chad. That's a man.

Absolutely. The worst thing ever is waiting and getting attached to them. Just ask.

>I wodner though if there isnt some biohacking method of reactivating the hormones to make you taller though.

Wear dress boots.

I agree.
Intermittent fasting is supposed to spike human growth hormone. I'm trying it out to build more muscle.

2/3 of Americans are overweight or obese. Do you want your kids to join the ranks? Or do you want them to internalize that physical fitness is important? If your wife is fat, make her stop.

I do that its called a chronic eating disorder because I'm a dead end

Go ahead and don't believe it. I woke up covered in my own barf last March and decided to make a change. When I started believing in myself, things started getting better. It took a long time, a lot of tenacity and some luck along the way too. But you can do it. All of us can do it. We're all gonna make it bros.

Again, ask away if you need advice.

Does a conqueror wait until a country asks for him to invade or does he go out and conquer? Your dick is an invader and male sexuality follows this logic.

being a chad is about 3 things only

1. feeling good about yourself
2. make babies with hot white woman
bonus points: where maga hat and make us all look better

The ONE thing girls are attracted to is feeling like you are the type of man no one would mess with.

Already achieved chad mode.

>6'1
>190 pounds
>lift weight every day
>medium level /fit/ (buff but not super shredded yet)

Pic related is a guy named Chad.
I would personally have Chad as a middle name if you want to name your first born son that. Like Jacob Chad, Holden Chad, David Chad, etc. Sounds better to me. It's also more subtle, if he becomes a chad he can show off his middle name, if not he can simply hide it in shame as a simple C.

Make funny jokes, as long as it's not Ursula yes Nazi jokes from pol work if you're too autustic to think of anything else. Complement her clothes, because it's not creepy but still makes her feel pretty.

>Sup Forums thinks this is a Chad

Make nazi pol jokes, be a man.

Im trying it's harder than i thought

This 100% and the right confidence makes up for almost everything as well.

This is why ugly guys get babes too

my dick gets a rape charge for invading.

If rape was legal, i would totally do it, but waiting for allowance to conqour wtf? no.

It´s like a woman who givses my subtle hints that i may could do to her laundry, and acts in the end like i had to be thankful for this opportunity.

If a girl wants me she can say it, and i won´t pretend anything.

This whole "male approaches" stuff is bs. if a girl does not allow you stuff you can´t do stuff nowdays, why sould i play a sweet lie with her?
I don´t need this for my ego, i can give a shit about that.

>tfw 5'9''
I can never become a Chad no matter how hard I work. God hates me.

I imagine you don't live in a city with many urban youths

youtube.com/watch?v=gZ50ka6xtB0

Good enough for me. Been looking for an excuse to up my kettlebell weight. (Even second-hand those fuckers are pricey). Thanks.

>1. feeling good about yourself
I don't like that personally, even a hedonistic degenerate can practice short term happiness and feel good about ones self not realizing that he is destroying himself and his nation.
1. Aspiring to long term happiness instead of short term, becoming the best and traditional man you can be.
2. Make babies with beautiful white woman
Bonus points, have an ounce of Asperger in you.

Thank you. I think she looks cuter in the first image though.

No, because only fat people think BMI means anything.

bro it's fight night. get your ass to a bar, sit at the bar and enjoy a few beers. the first step to winning is showing up

Fuck that shit.

We should start Christian monasteries and training centres in remote areas where we teach and encourage white men to reject modern civilizations traps of sex, consumerism and degeneracy.

Weapons training.
Self sufficient farming.
Marketing for the benefit of our friends.
We make our own clothes, food.
We invite white males to join our centres via the internet.
Sounds like a cult? Good!

I work out and I look not all too bad, I get rejected 8/10 times.

A friend of mine who bangs a different girl every week gets rejected 5/10 times.

Get the right confidence to handle rejection and you are on your way to chapville

Basically. Be unique and masculine. Also prove you have goals and determination (without directly listing them) because if you can't make buck she won't make babies with you. Captcha related.

yes I do

Yes, I can maintain a conversation perfectly but how do you start one. Why would I randomly walk up to someone. What do you even say? I'm quite good at taking to people, I just don't know how to start talking. Specially when it's a group of people at a table. No one goes to the bar alone

This. You're either born Chad or not.

Every shark needs a pilot fish, little guy

like this?

Anyone else notice that the child of the main character in that video has blonde hair and blue eyes, despite both him and his wife being having dark brown hair and eyes?

Was the main character cucked by the blonde chad guy?

Oh fuck. I forgot. At what time. I might actually go just to see the fight

Depends on how your name flows.
I often get caught up in this because I don't want to marry a chick with a shitty first name.

That guy looks weird. No amount of lifting can fix a fucked up face. What's up with the mommy nipples, too? Not to just talk him down, I hope he does well for all the effort he put in, but still.

Incorrect, I live in Brooklyn, NY and this restaurant is literally down the street and around the corner from where I live. I'm 6'1" and 235lbs solid. No one gives me any shit.

My daughters are thin but my son is a pudgy little guy. He just started peewee football and I run him some, hopefully that helps.

F

i apologize. didnt watch the vid before positng. this guy is a faggot with common sense advice.

This is better.
youtube.com/watch?v=BvWzyrQASZk

I guess so user. At least I'd serve some purpose.

yeah if you have a giraffe neck and no shoulders it was already over

I can only ever achieve a Swimmer type body

I could look like that if I took steroids.

whats the name of that video

that nigger probably has a white grandfather kek

We also must have sunglasses!

oh and lemme guess, we'd all have communal ownership and we all work our hardest for the greater good. While dulling out resources according to the needs of the community.

James Dean
Audie Murphy
Napoleon
A more modern guy from the top of my head would be Zac Effron.
If you're going to let your height bring you down like a loser, blaming all your problems on it you should genuinely, and I actually mean this for once, just simply kill yourself because you would be no better than a communist. Go Vegeta mode or die you fag.

*leans into mic*
Wrong

I am dead serious here, not larping: I am 5"9 in the land of giants and I have been in two good relationships and banged a 7 total different chicks. One chick was even 6 cm above me

Bump. Pls helps

Chads are born, not made. They are the white man's leader class. The problem is you follow people who aren't chads. They have no ability to lead, and the only place they can take you is the gutter where they belong. People like Enoch, Anglin, even Spencer with his effeminate nature...they're genetic filth. You can see it in their faces. Follow the chad, only he can lead you to the promised land.