MEAT. IS. MURDER

MEAT. IS. MURDER.

THESE INNOCENT ANIMALS ARE PROVEN TO BE SMARTER THAN YOUR DOG. DEFEND THIS MURDERERS
youtube.com/watch?v=_c7b2Yp6JU4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism
youtube.com/watch?v=5BRXHanYQmw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3724461/Hillary-Clinton-gets-heckled-animal-rights-activists-blames-appearance-Donald-Trump-sons-killed-lot-animals.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Enterprise_Terrorism_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>innocent animals

they are all guilty

This thread is murder.

Those women are smarter than my dog? I doubt it.

Problematic.

The fact our inhumane nazi klan memember (TRUE LOOK IT UP) president manufactures steaks is literally worse than anything in human history! Impeachment isn't enough!

Hillary was just as bad! She was weak and lenient!

if God didn't want us to eat animals, then why did he make them out of meat?

Kikes are animals
Ergo, animals are kikes
Therefore, meat is good

God only allowed eating meat after SATAN destroyed the world!

Eating meat is SATANIC

Not just meat but damn yummy meat.

It is not the murder of humans.

>meat is murder
>abortion is a woman's choice
>dilemma.jpeg

In my defense they are delicious and I have zero issue eating animals...isn't there a tree that needs hugging somewhere?

>Eating meat is SATANIC
Sweet. Now my breakfast is metal as hell.

"I'd fuck a horse if it consented, but I would kill a cow regardless. Does that make me a hypocrite? No. It makes me a racist" -Earl Turner

Only for carnivores senpai

If someone showed me a recipe for human that tasted as good as a thick fillet, then id mass produce, murder and eat whole continents

Killing animals isn't a crime. Kill all jews

ABORTION. IS. WRONG.

TRY YOUR STRAWMAN BULLSHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE MURDERER.

SAVE THE ANIMALS

False. That's not the definition of murder.

T H I C C

God isn't real, kike

I know freebleeding is a thing with some feminist but damn, wear a pad or something.

>no reading comprehension
kys or you will make pro-lifers look bad

Its good for ur health and soul and its tasty

I'd eat my dog.

Lions eat meat so why can't I dumbass?

> SMARTER THAN YOUR DOG

I'd eat dog meat too if it was in the supermarket.

Human meat too, quite frankly.

Its just some pinkish ingredient in my cooking.

everyone sins

Rule 34?

>MEAT. IS. MURDER.
>THESE INNOCENT ANIMALS

Only in a first rate western society people complain.

>meat is murder
>abortion is a human right

Liberal logic.

Meat is murder, but abortion is totally awesome! Liberal piece of shit, kys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism
Even your lord and savior (though maybe the anti-christ) knew that eating meat is WRONG.

YOU'RE ALL DEGENERATES

Tell me this, is there enough agricultural land used for growing fruit, vegetables and nuts to feed every population that consumes meat on a daily basis? I highly doubt it, we evolved past apes a long time ago and people aren't going to start eating leaves and two sacks of grass a day to sustain them selves.

See.

>Peta has 98% of rescued animals killed

You know some murder in prison is spanking the hell out of his monkey to the peta "dead meat"

See

>Even your lord and savior (though maybe the anti-christ)

I'm not religious.

Meat is delicious. Abortion is murder.

meat might be murder but i will continue to eat it anyway. however i do have a big problem with this video that is no way to treat anything living. i have seen a smimilar video before but this has brought home how much abuse these animals go through again to me. i will cut down on meat and try to get my food from ethically sourced supermarkets/butchers.
i think i have to remind myself to watch this every now and then and maybe ill become a veggie eventually. perhaps i can learn to hunt my own food, that would be optimal.

i just dont understand how it seems to be so hard to kill animals with minimal suffering. cant they just plug a 6 inch nail in its head while it's eating or something?

Fresh Venison season is coming soon.

Alright this thread was fun, but I'm done now. Have to go eat spare ribs.

Good job.

Yeah the video is actually pretty fucked up, I don't know why we aren't harsher with mega corporation slaughter houses.

>giving a shit about resources just because they have activated almonds
my computer is smarter than you but is still disposable

>problematic
LOL. You've revealed your true faggotry.
Obviously nobody approves of animal torture, not even Sup Forumsacks. HUMANE slaughter does not mean torture. You can kill an animal quickly and painlessly, and still enjoy its meat, just as humans have for, I dunno, fucking millennia.

Doggo is fun. Good doggo. :3
youtube.com/watch?v=5BRXHanYQmw

What's with all that red stuff? Don't they know that animals get their throats cut so that they bleed out because blood in your meat is unsanitary and ruins the taste?

i get the feeling that the guy who comes up with these 'art pieces' just has an exhibitionism fetish

>peta
They murder more animals than they save. They're some of the biggest hypocrites on this planet

Is there a word or phrase that describes a unattractive woman trying to be sexy while doing something "artsy" or "controversial" ?
Attention-whoring isn't specific enough.

I wish I could get dead thots at the grocery

Yeah they're super fucked up. They think if a pet has been domesticated at all it needs to be put down.

Also here's a link to a really funny thing a mutual friend (enemy?) did. Everything I've heard about this person is bad news.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3724461/Hillary-Clinton-gets-heckled-animal-rights-activists-blames-appearance-Donald-Trump-sons-killed-lot-animals.html

Dairy is still rape.

>Animals are human

Um... No, sweetie

Okay OP, aside from my attentiveness to your emotions, I believe meat being processed as such is murder. However meat itself is not murder.

I've been thinking about this for the past year, and now you have me on your side. Congrats faggot

it's as if they purposefully do the animal as much harm as they can.
>break legs
>beat with stick
>kick
>punch
>eletrocute
>slit throat (badly)
>scald it in hot water until it drowns
it seems like it is more effort to do all this than to simply shoot it in the head which takes less than a second. im honestly baffled

to be honest all these fucking animal rights activits do their cause more harm than good by doing these stupid "performances" that have literally been done again and again and are totally uninspiring. when i hear them rambling on and on dressed in their fucking hippy clothes or half naked it makes me want to slaughter a lamb right in front of their eyes. if they stopped acting like a bunch of annoying cunts and presented their arguments properly they might get a bit more positive feedback

>daily mail

The punishement for the innocent is death. THe same applies to centrists too.

It's about this girl getting thrown out of a Clinton rally by the secret service. She tried to rush Hillary because she wasn't hard enough on animal rights. She boycotted Clinton over Trump. The person who sells steaks.

Completely agree. I'm all for more humane treatment of animals, but these people are literally nut jobs. Which is why it's pretty fun to larp as.

First off writing in all caps doesn't prove your point, and second fuck off.
You don't get to tell me what I can or can't eat.

Third, this is not political. Remember to sage and report.

>not fully naked
>red paint instead of fake blood
immersion ruined, argument is completely invalid

These fags in the pic protested at a BBQ cookoff. Such liberal pussy garbage trying to force their views on everyone.

I didn't reach the top of the food chain for nothing.

Pic unrelated

if a cow could hold a bolt gun they would eat us
gid gud

PeTA-philes spend too much time lurking in Sup Forums.

Disgusting. If you don't hunt and kill to find your own meat you're a bluepilled cuck faggot who eats tainted, toxic Jew-meat.

>at the top of the food chain
>degenerate
pick one and only one

I'd say chimping out (especially in the case of niggers), pic related

>meat is murder
eggs and dairy also fuel the meat industry. vegetarians should go vegan, eat meat or blow their hypocritical brains out

さげ

Burn in hell,. faggot

It's been over an hour and the faggot mods still haven't taken this down.

Yet politics related threads get shut down all the time.

I wonder how many "how will whitebois compete" threads are on the catalog right now.

Okay then, let me go murder some innocent plants who are trying their best to thrive at life. Fuck 'em. I don't care if they're living, breathing creatures; if they don't have fur or look cute when they're babies, then I don't care if I murder and eat them.

Tsk. Animals have no sense of self awareness, they don't have the capacity to understand that the suffering they're enduring is something that shouldn't be happening. All they feel is raw aversion, it's no different from a video game NPC being programmed to avoid fire.

Stop projecting your empathy onto what amounts to little more than a very sophisticated machine.

some tofu stuff is kind of good. vegans and shit take it to an extreme. the planet is shit so you just kind of have to eat meat. whatever.

Fuck me, just finished a half pound med-rare burger. Wish I had been in this thread posting as I was doing so.

Technically taking anti-biotics is murder and you don't hear anybody whining about that lol.

Im agaisnt the horror show that goes on in these factory farms but, peta saying

"Do you know what you can do to help?! Dont eat meat!"

wont solve it.

Everyone knows dogs are fucking retarded.

You guys better take a look at the Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act, It basically outlaws any speech against big food companies;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Enterprise_Terrorism_Act

Nice

I'd eat human meat if it was sold at my local supermarket.

The dog is the eternal companion of mankind

WEW. In the bible it says may no one cause another to stumble, in regards to food. You eat from what is populated on the Earth and not human, and so do I. I do not judge what you eat and neither would you, under optimal conditions.

What are the uses for pigs, cows, and chickens becides food?

I thought that was horses. Dogs used to be considered menaces to society for awhile. Horses have been domesticated for way longer.

Pigs can sniff for truffles. Cows and chickens don't do much to my knowledge though.

Delicious murder

Bacon.
QED

that's halal slaughter you tards, muslim tradition

mmm.... damn Calif. hss the best of everything. I went to the butcher looking for fresh libtard and he saud they don't sell that here.

I know. My dog knows she's a bitch. Those two probably didn't have a clue...

the weak should fear the strong, they aren't the dominate animal.
btw Hitler wanted everybody vegan, you don't want to be like Hitler, do you?

Huh, I thought for a second it was an antiabortion campaign.

what about eating humans

tfw veganism is the dietary redpill
Ditch the meat jew