Brit/pol/ nobody could be arsed to make one

>EU applications for UK citizenship up 80% since Brexit
unvis.it/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41053684
>'We won't pay a PENNY more than we owe': Boris Johnson insists Britain will pay its debts to the EU but won't be held to ransom over the divorce bill
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4822392/Johnson-insists-Britain-pay-debts-EU.html

>Brexit: UK seeks data transfer pact with EU
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41036551

>BBC staff get 10% pay rise... while other public sector workers suffer pay freeze
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/400766-bbc-pay-public-sector

>I promise I'm impartial, says Jon Snow as Channel 4 newsreader denies he said 'f*** the Tories' at Glastonbury
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4821536/I-promise-m-impartial-says-Jon-Snow.html

>Portugal PANIC: Portuguese in shock as usually loyal Britons cancel holidays to Algarve
express.co.uk/travel/articles/845681/portugal-algarve-holidays-eu-tourism-figures

>'Answers may not be right' Migration figures could be SKEWED by fake data, expert warns
express.co.uk/news/uk/845642/immigration-figures-could-be-skewed-by-fake-data-warns-Jonathan-Portes

>Boris Johnson says UK was 'over-optimistic' about Libya
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41045099

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-idUSKCN1B60RX?il=0
channel4.com/news/ketamine-drugs-bladder-damage-health-video
googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=C3iU06w2iWe2GGIjutgf14aDgCbmXyKFH3sPi5s8C08ul8cYHCAkQBCCTsvocKBRgu-aXg9AKoAHil_TBA8gBB6kC5l-mGfictT6qBDdP0PM618FbYl-nYEY9uA-Wh6weCTbX-rF1DrYgR-DOviQ-tBBM6LvlYT3TKku-hWg6KiJunqGQwASGqdfhVYgF1r6zhALABQWgBibYBgKAB4boiz6IBwGQBwKoB6a-G9gHAaAIppSoBLAIAcAIAeASua76-IeAlOjUAYIUBAgAEgA&agsac=yQfi9NLv5EQ&ctype=5&ved=0ahUKEwjqzpGHkPbVAhVIBsAKHQIBCLYQrkMIQA&dblrd=1&sival=AF15MEAqw-AtX4r8_MvBs_xFU58J1GGEFGMlPHq0TJL2-ILX-m27IidHj5qIPdUyM8yZbvmyPjo0Ng1eS72hJmvEs9LV0oVr3A&sig=AOD64_110GBkbUVJf-MOWQr5S_nLSpgFlw&adurl=http://www.hockeyfactoryshop.co.uk/brabo-neck-protector.html#fo_c=1039&fo_k=84dc752496e143ec861d0c4972f4d861&fo_s=gplauk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What time does the fight start?

First for runescape

Second for breakdown if mcgregor loses

At dawn lad, dawn!

When does brexit start?

I understand mate. I've been there too. We were together for 5 years, went through most of our formative young adult experiences together.

But that's just the sad truth of it. I think most blokes would be perfectly happy to just revert back to friendship after a relationship is done, but for some reason women can't handle it. Their brains are different. They find the idea repulsive for some reason. It's hard to deal with (especially when you've done everything right) but it builds character.

Take comfort in the fact that billions of men have been through this too. You've now got an unbreakable connection with every man on this planet. Every bloke knows how it is and would probably buy you a drink and sit down and talk about it with you..

nigesadface.jpg

4am you lazy cunt

depressed, helpful fags please go
tonight is G O O D V I B E S O N L Y

Did you know you could bet on McGregor one week before the fight was initially announced (though everyone knew it was happening) and get odds at 100/1?

The fight doesn't fucking matter. You're all pathetic if you think this clown show isn't just a shekel farm.
It's song and dance spectacle while terrorists plot to kill you and your families in your own countries, in your own neighborhoods, and international financiers plan your economy meticulously to slavedrive you into the dirt of your nation, sucking your blood dry.
The best part is McGregor will probably lose, he's not a boxer. Enjoy your hundreds upon hundreds of black twitter memes crowing about it for months on end.
The game was rigged from the start.

FAAAK OFFFFFF

Not depressed at all mate. This is masculinity 101.

It's getting busy now. Where were all you cunts in the afternoon? It was that slow the thread near died.

I wont be able to look Tyrone in the face at work desu, he'll be smug all week.

I got decent odds and put a big bet. If he loses i'm fucked. If he wins I'm almost out of debt.

Got him at 50/1 but only £2 because I used what was left in my PP account. Feels pretty bad desu.

Now I've got £2 on him to win in 4, 5, 6 or 7. All at 25/1-40/1

C O O L V I B E S (R A T I O N S)?

Fuck off you daft cunt

Xth for nuclear annihilation. Also fuck boxing.

reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu-idUSKCN1B60RX?il=0

Fucks sake, I have shit to do tomorrow.
Good thing I got up at 6.
6pm.
N E E T F E E L S

Heat is on Dave or Dave ja vu if you guys need something to watch before the fight

I got up at 7.30pm and i'm not a neet

t.alcoholic

YEEL DO FOKIN NOTIN

these fucking arla protein pots are phat as fuck

I hope I wake up in the morning and look at my phone with the same reaction as a did with Brexit

>fuck endless women
>dominant athlete
>cucked France, the most hated rival
>challenged the eternal authority of St Peter - and won
C H A D K I N G

Shut the fuck up

It must be fucking awful being Eddie. He's a terrible person and is completely irredeemable. I bet everyone in his life is disappointing in him. Even if he achieves good things in his life (he wont) he'll still have had that period in his life where he was an intensely bad human being.

>tfw you're not Eddie

make me, princess

x

No YOU shut the fuck up

Stfu

Who is this absolute MILF presenter on the SKY broadcast?

channel4.com/news/ketamine-drugs-bladder-damage-health-video

>square king best king

HOW MANY WOMEN HAVE YOU SLEPT WITH IN YOUR LIFE?
(or men if your a queer or lass)

Jelly of my freedom?

*pickle ricks into your thread*
HELLO

>user getting cocky
hahahah stfu you aren't even worth my while

>coping this hard
it's over for you

Not including your mum.

Oh, her name is Anna Woolhouse. She is hot.

*headstomp*

You two should kiss

Henry is literally the Chad king and a top lad. I'd absolutely go out for a pint and a fight with him.

got £500 5/1 and 50 16/1 TKO within first four rounds.

t.won 2 grand on brexit / 1.4 Trump

Nah am only messing i'm even worse than you lol.

Hello, Honk. Just wake up?

B-but everyone was saying it. Just wanted to join in...

Thought you'd gone for the night, lad

Hello honk

Good thing I'm drunk now.

Fucking happy cunts. Enjoy yourselves you utter fools

i'll help plan the wedding

Give me a line or two and a couple drinks and I'll bang him then and there tbqh

Hype for WHEN he wins

Got mum to do a political compass test...

googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=C3iU06w2iWe2GGIjutgf14aDgCbmXyKFH3sPi5s8C08ul8cYHCAkQBCCTsvocKBRgu-aXg9AKoAHil_TBA8gBB6kC5l-mGfictT6qBDdP0PM618FbYl-nYEY9uA-Wh6weCTbX-rF1DrYgR-DOviQ-tBBM6LvlYT3TKku-hWg6KiJunqGQwASGqdfhVYgF1r6zhALABQWgBibYBgKAB4boiz6IBwGQBwKoB6a-G9gHAaAIppSoBLAIAcAIAeASua76-IeAlOjUAYIUBAgAEgA&agsac=yQfi9NLv5EQ&ctype=5&ved=0ahUKEwjqzpGHkPbVAhVIBsAKHQIBCLYQrkMIQA&dblrd=1&sival=AF15MEAqw-AtX4r8_MvBs_xFU58J1GGEFGMlPHq0TJL2-ILX-m27IidHj5qIPdUyM8yZbvmyPjo0Ng1eS72hJmvEs9LV0oVr3A&sig=AOD64_110GBkbUVJf-MOWQr5S_nLSpgFlw&adurl=http://www.hockeyfactoryshop.co.uk/brabo-neck-protector.html#fo_c=1039&fo_k=84dc752496e143ec861d0c4972f4d861&fo_s=gplauk
I suggest you invest.

Has anyone been to a Wimpy? I've never been, none nearby.

Hey honk, can you rape Eddie for us?

Cheers.

N-no

Sup Forums think that Sup Forums is contained on the /bant/ sticky

*pushes you away*

WOAH, uh... get the fuck away from me man!?!

Henry would stomp you lad, don make me chuckle

>tfw we're all sad cunts not even pretending to hide it for the fight apart from a few virgin exceptions

/feels/

Is she single? I'll redpill her via making her coom. I'll be a good dad to you because of my values too.

>implying implications

More than 20, less than 30. But that that was years ago, I'm a one fanny danny these days

Do you have any rope?

Yeah there good, almost harvester tier and you can get a pint with your breakfast

There are a few near me.

probably though they are greater cycles than blackpills

Imagine being the weird autistic spoilsport who gets left out at the party. Sitting alone, being "technically right" but an utter killjoy, unable to make friends or be normal. That's all of us.
Now imagine being such a dull autistic spoilsport that you get left out at the dull autistic spoilsport off-campus party.
That's you.

Cheer up you absolute melt.

Who we supporting Mayweather or McGregor?

I hate these """patriotic""" Irish people so I hope Mayweather knocks out McGregor. I think it's obvious Mayweather is going to win

/brit/pol meet up NEVER

McGregor is going to win.

One girl and it was a mistake. No sex before marriage, I'll be atoning for that sin forever desu. Ashamed of myself.

que sera sera

Still with dad so your out of luck mate sorry

>tfw not watching the fight and having no interest whatsoever in the outcome

They still have those? Thought they all disappeared in the late 80s. If they're like they used to be they're top burgers, not up there with 5guys, but better than maccy ds or burgerking

>inb4 repentance and forgiveness

>tfw I HAVE NO MONEY FOR BOOZE AND I'M DYING TO GET PISSED

this is the worst feel just fucking end it for fuck sake

LEND ME A TENNER NOWWWWWWW

1 not sure if i want a relationship again to much pain desu

fight me

naked

I want McGregor to win. Not a big fan of his but he's up against insane odds in this fight.

>I hate my annoying neighbour so much that I hope my entire building gets 9/11ed

McGregor is an absolute dickhead no doubt. But Mayweather winning would be worse.
This is less about wanting McGregor to win and more about wanting Mayweather to lose.

Me too m8. This shit is just a business, not a sport. Still hope McGregor gets the shit kicked out of him so the paddies take a seat. Taigs need to be knocked down

haha fucking poorfag

Go try it out some time, and report back here. Maybe some photos.
>pint with your breakfast
Very intrigued, is it like Little Chef (RIP)?
Apparently they still exist, I'm curious what there like.

9 but if you take them in order and take the first letter of their names it spells EJACULATE. Pure coincidence too.

I've slept next to two. Does it only count if you shag them?

Imagine writing out all that shit. Christ alive.

hard times lad i just wann get pissed and watch the fight la

Nowhere will be open though? Even Tesco Extra shuts at midnight on a Sunday.

22 and I'm 27 and about a 6/10.

Won about £1500 total from Trump and Brexit but spent it on a motorbike. Got fuck all money at the moment so won't be winning anything worthwhile on this unfortunately.

Best of luck mate. How much did you put on?

Try holding your breath for a really long time.

Thats alright mate