When customers walked into Edeka supermarket in Hamburg recently...

>When customers walked into Edeka supermarket in Hamburg recently, they were surprised to find that the shelves were almost empty, and the small handful of products that remained were all made in Germany. It seemed like the supermarket had simply forgotten to restock their produce until customers saw the mysterious signs left around the shop. “So empty is a shelf without foreigners,” read one sign at the cheese counter. “This shelf is quite boring without variety,” read another.

>It turns out that Edeka, in a rather controversial move, had opted to solely sell German food for a day in order to make a powerful statement about racism and ethnic diversity. As a result, there were no Greek olives, no Spanish tomatoes, and very little of anything else that can normally be found in a typical modern household. “Edeka stands for diversity, and we produce a wide range of food in our assortment, which is produced in the different regions of Germany,” said an Edeka spokesman. “But it is together with products from other countries that we create the unique diversity that our customers value.

boredpanda.com/supermarket-removes-foreign-groceries-racism-problems-hamburg-germany/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_w61HI9ewCo
youtu.be/ZGEz0LNpQuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>globalism has destroyed the local food production industry
>without immigrants, there would be no trade

I'm not sure they are sending the message that they thought they were

bump

This. If anything they're only sending the message that all nations should be self reliant on their food supply. There's nothing wrong with importing food, but relying solely on imports renders you incredibly vulnerable to market tampering and fake wars threatening supply.

Germany definitely needs more refugees to fix this.

it's almost as if countries have been trading for centuries without the need to open the floodgates of refugees haha

>globalism destroys local agriculture
hmmm. really saurs my kraut.

Not a bad argument until you remember that people aren't produce, Greeks and Spanish aren't generally seeking refuge in Germany, and that in order for you to import food from other countries the people who grow said food need to be in their countries, not yours.

So sad. Globalism really needs to go and the shelves be stocked with 100% local products.

I thought they wanted people to be treated differently to tradable goods. Guess not.

This, people dont work like food.

The elites want to say "if you don't implement our suicidal agenda we'll starve you at the grocery store", a good response would be to burn the owner's house down.

This is so retarded... in America, we would leave and go to a different store..

I've been telling this to so many people here in Germany who thought this was a good idea. Actually got some of them to think, but most just basically labelled me a Nazi. We're cucked, Germany is lost.

I don't get it. is trade a race now?

Yeah, and how much of their stock comes from Africa or the ME?

Fake news. That shit never happened. But ofc everybody here will believe this garbage.

were is the going out of businesses soon sign.

This is so stupid. Countries traded regional goods for hundreds upon hundreds of years without having a forced multicultural diversity program.
False equivalence is false.

>Germany is lost
Not yet, keep redpilling them

Wow, thanks for making it easy for me to buy the products MY country makes. I would hate to buy domestic.

I don't get it. Shitskins aren't edible.

youtube.com/watch?v=_w61HI9ewCo

Post more pls or sauce.

>trade is the same thing as replacing the native population

try viewcomic

>fake comic fanfiction

ew

My God that's infuriating.

Wow I didn't know all my food came from Syria

#WelcomeMissVickiesChipsIMeanRefugees

Invest in your country!

jewish supermarket

Having an ethnically homogeneous nation does not preclude that nation from trading with other, also ethnically homogeneous nations.

Additionally, this implies that Germans couldn't fill the shelves themselves with German products, which they certainly could.

>trading with a country next door is equivalent to importing people to ethnically cleanse your homeland
holy fuck are they desparate

We've already had a thread about this
>Just because I like honey doesn't mean I want bees in my house

So retarded store owner doesn't understand economics? Big fucking shocker.
fpbp, from an aussie of all poster.

I'm starting to believe that German's really aren't that bright.

Where's that article about Germany wanting to drug people to accept the refugees?

Another example of punishing those who don't think like they do

>consumables
>parasites

fuckin-a senpai,

they rescind products shipped OUT to other stores?
probably not -> 0 days...tricks

delete this

I read this to my 8-year old niece and even she picked up on the flawed logic of equating trade goods and immigrants.

>importing food
Way to reveal that your country is extremely vulnerable to a naval and land trade blockade.

youtu.be/ZGEz0LNpQuQ

White Guilt exists.