Most people are praying for Texas, and here I am like "fuck the people in this down syndrome trailer park state...

Most people are praying for Texas, and here I am like "fuck the people in this down syndrome trailer park state. They know scientists the world over warn about Climate Change and they openly reject it. So fuck Texas and let them get what is coming to them."

12 years ago dude. 12 years ago.

There hasn't been a big hurricane in years.

Global warming was supposed to make them every week.

*injects ~$40bn into texas economy
heh, nothin personnel kiddo

More like blue-voting border counties

>Hurricanes didn't exist before in the Gulf of Mexico
>Purely due to global war-meme

it was pretty fun here in corpus

I wasn't aware that hurricanes didn't happen before.

the only people who might have a hard time with this hurricane are niggers and illegals. rest of us have insurance and shit.

>So fuck Texas and let them get what is coming to them."

If every person in Texas believed it climate change the hurricane would have struck elsewhere?

It rained here the other day. Must be global warming.

jew media lies non stop, it's rain.

did it rain 5000 years ago?

Get fucked you moron shill.
>sage

There's been hurricanes for a long time in the Gulf. Huge one in 1900 wiped out Galveston Texas. Think was worst hurricane in American History.

yeah, before the lie of man made climate change and the combustible engine.

No more like
>if Drumpf had only stayed in the Paris accord the hurricane wouldnt have come! This is clearly the wrath of Science for his blasphemy! Let us pray for salvation by paying our carbon taxes. Oh mighty global warming, smite not your humble servants and true believers but instead focus your mighty wrath upon the heretics and science deniers!

>nothing happens
HURR THERES SUPPOSE TO BE HURRICANES THIS TIME OF YEAR BUT THERE IS NONE CLIMATE CHANGE
>hurricane happens
HURRR HOW DO U EXPLAIN THIS HURRICANE REPUBLICANS CANT U SEE CLIMATE CHANGE EXISTS.

they even leave their doggos chained to ensure they dont make it.

So you're implying that hurricanes exist because of climate change?

Hurricanes existed long before humans may or may not have had an effect on climate and they will happen long after humans may or may not have an effect on climate.

Rage

yes but when fema relocates them, theyll be coming to a state near you.

>some season appropriate weather happens
>"OMG FUCKING GLOBAL WARMING, FUCK DRUMPF"

Come back crying when you get 2 back to back cat 5 hurricanes in February then you might have a point.

>shitloads of rain and wind
>live on high ground
>zero flooding or wind damage
hurricanes aren't shit.

fucking idiot

Only black people die in hurricanes.

How do they get out thou?

There is so much insulting idiocy with your post I don't even know where to begin.

If I was that guy, I would have had the biggest shit eating grown. All his neighbors crying about how they lost their homes, all their belongings ruined by water and washed away and there he sits perfectly comfy surrounded by an inverse moat.

shit eating grin*

You're wasting your time OP. These brainlets think there's a pedo sex dungeon under a pizza restaurant. They'll believe anything daddy tells them.

Every single time for the rest of eternity we will hear any time there is a weather event it's global warming's fault. It's magical and the problem of literally everything.

I just don't fucking get what circumstances exist where you couldn't be able to take your dog or cat with you when evacuating unless perhaps you don't own a car, which is pretty inconceivable unless you live in a big city

Kys you fucking faggot.

If it's unusually cold it's because of muh climate change... Too hot muh climate change... Eclipses muh climate change. So pay me your carbon taxes goys for penance.

Kind of like Sup Forums's theory of the Kikes.

>wow it was hot this year
>better destroy the economy despite the fact Chynah and India will continue

Global Warming is happening because we are nearing the end of the ice age. Why do you think the history of civilization started around the Mediterranean? think about when great empires formed first in Egypt, then the middle east, then greece, Rome, notice most empire moved north, that's because the earth warming trend has always been happening, and that territories to the north that were previously uninhabited due to the ice age were starting to be inhabited. think about it.

Gyna can't afford to keep burning coal or they'll literally choke to death on the black fog.

But NASA is in Texas. What about that?